The real derangement syndrome, AOCDS

Page 27 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
This is the mentality of a piece of shit.
See what I mean, an asshat always shows up with his little feelings all hurt and a good pout all worked up and ready to go.
Get a sense of humor, they're fun and entertaining. Lets turn that frown upside down!

Reactions: pcgeek11

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I bet you change the woman to Rob Porter's wife all of a sudden people wouldn't find it funny. I find it gut busting funny
colbie-holderness-ht-jc-180208_3x4_384.jpg
Don't know who Rob Porter is, or how he pertains to sharia law. Does he believe it's acceptable to beat women as well?

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
See what I mean, an asshat always shows up with his little feelings all hurt and a good pout all worked up and ready to go.
Get a sense of humor, they're fun and entertaining. Lets turn that frown upside down!
No feelings hurt. Just letting you know you're an asshole, with the mentality of an asshole.

Do with that feedback what you will. Clearly nothing.

As for my being humorless, that's just plainly inaccurate, my good chap.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Don't know who Rob Porter is, or how he pertains to sharia law. Does he believe it's acceptable to beat women as well?

you found humor in wife/female abuse and/or murder.

seriously. what the fuck is wrong with you?

...and before you jump: DarthKyrie is a multi-admitted sociopath on these pages, very publicly.

What's your excuse?

--you've simply got to understand, as do many, that your callous approach to these issues really is the problem. It's not that you mean harm, it's simply that you are incapable of recognizing it, reflecting on yourself when shit happens. This is real. It isn't storybook time. It doesn't matter how old you are, how angry you are about them whippersnappers "changing the world beneath you!" (I have my own issues there), it just is.

The human brain is an obstinate motherfucker. The enlightened ones find humor in that fact, and then find the humility in acceptance, and understanding, quite simply, how the world and people change without their own input. Such is humanity. Is that OK with you, or do you still require us to accept Andy Capp as the greatest comic strip ever?

Last edited:
Reactions: ch33zw1z

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Former White House staff secretary for Trump. Was whopping his wife's ass and administration knew about it.

My point is reaction would have been different if people made jokes about her when story came out

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Former White House staff secretary for Trump. Was whopping his wife's ass and administration knew about it.

My point is reaction would have been different if people made jokes about her when story came out
It's good point that has nothing to do with sharia barbie. The reason that's funny is it's mocking sharia law and the treatment of women under it. I don't understand how anyone could miss that point.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
It's good point that has nothing to do with sharia barbie. The reason that's funny is it's mocking sharia law and the treatment of women under it. I don't understand how anyone could miss that point.
Because it's punching down (using the victim). That's why it's not well-executed humor.

To make fun of the people who benefit from Sharia law would succeed as humor. Making fun of the victims is what an asshole finds funny.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Because it's punching down (using the victim). That's why it's not well-executed humor.

To make fun of the people who benefit from Sharia law would succeed as humor. Making fun of the victims is what an asshole finds funny.

very well-explained. Now let's see if it resonates....