The real derangement syndrome, AOCDS

Page 25 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KillerBee

Golden Member
Jul 2, 2010
Then who the fuck compiled it, numbnuts??

Are you that stupid to think an organization is going to air a video on their big screen without watching it first?? Please! They just didn't expect the blowback. That's the mindset of Fox only viewers.

Some employee pulled it off the internet thinking it was as Titled just an excellent Reagan Memorial Day Tribute

Don't be such a drama queen

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...lies-apologize-memorial-day-video/1256080001/

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Some employee pulled it off the internet thinking it was as Titled just an excellent Reagan Memorial Day Tribute

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...lies-apologize-memorial-day-video/1256080001/

Yea, because encouraging violent American's has never turned out badly. from your link:

Ocasio-Cortez responded to the video in a series of tweets Tuesday evening, writing in part that "words matter, and can have consequences for safety."

"What people don’t (maybe do) realize is when orgs air these hateful messages, my life changes bc of the flood of death threats they inspire," she wrote. "I‘ve had mornings where I wake up & the 1st thing I do w/ my coffee is review photos of the men (it’s always men) who want to kill me."

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Oh sure. Picture this you are in charge of a professional baseball stadium. Some runny nosed intern brings you a clip and says just play it. Its good. Do you do it? Why are you trying to convince people the earth is flat?

That video directly follows the narrative of the right. They think AOC is an enemy of the country and white nationalists are harmless if not outright acceptable.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Oh sure. Picture this you are in charge of a professional baseball stadium. Some runny nosed intern brings you a clip and says just play it. Its good. Do you do it? Why are you trying to convince people the earth is flat?

That video directly follows the narrative of the right. They think AOC is an enemy of the country and white nationalists are harmless if not outright acceptable.
His MAGA filter will not accept contrary information. Stop wrestling with pigs.

Reactions: UberNeuman

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Louisiana Police Officer Suggests Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Be Shot In Facebook Post

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/lous...ortez-be-shot-in-facebook-post-211453434.html

Trump moving his idiots to take action

What irks me is that morons like this guy will be blamed for getting duped by fake news and sacrificing his job, or else alt-righters will blame AOC for costing this man's job over “free speech”....but when are the bloggers, podcasters, campaigns and PACs and right wing personalities spreading fake news ever held to account for the jobs they take and lives they destroy by spreading their bullshit??

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Could you imagine if AOC suggested a Louisiana police offices be shot?
Holy hell would break loose.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Good news, everyone! The cop who posted that AOC "deserved a round" has been fired, as has another officer who liked the post. The bad news is they will be rehired somewhere else and go back to doing the same shit.

Nov 8, 2012
Good news, everyone! The cop who posted that AOC "deserved a round" has been fired, as has another officer who liked the post. The bad news is they will be rehired somewhere else and go back to doing the same shit.

You say that, yet for all you know they might be dependent upon your tax dollars for the rest of their life - unable to be rehired due to the publicity.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You say that, yet for all you know they might be dependent upon your tax dollars for the rest of their life - unable to be rehired due to the publicity.
That is OK!! Better to have them being paid with our tax dollar than walking a beat with a firearm and using it to kill an innocent colored person....I`m just saying...

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

You are being way to nice!! Let me correct that for you -- That video directly follows the narrative of the right. They think AOC is an enemy of the country and white nationalists and white racists are harmless if not outright acceptable

Reactions: DarthKyrie

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014

Hmmm... walking/driving a beat while armed with that attitude and being paid with tax dollars, or unemployed and fighting for public assistance in a conservative state. Yeah, I'll take the latter of the two.

Nov 8, 2012
Hmmm... walking/driving a beat while armed with that attitude and being paid with tax dollars, or unemployed and fighting for public assistance in a conservative state. Yeah, I'll take the latter of the two.

Because... you know... being unemployed totally prevents someone from being armed and/or willing to commit crimes... DEEEEEEERP

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Because... you know... being unemployed totally prevents someone from being armed and/or willing to commit crimes... DEEEEEEERP

Cool, a chance for a double-barreled shotgun answer!

First shot: So your preference is that they stay on as cops and do the same thing, just so they can stay gainfully employed? To quote a moronic fucknut that hangs out here, "DEEEEEEERP"

Second shot: If they do go out and commit crimes at least they won't have the cover of the Thin Blue Line and get away with it. Again, quoting that moronic fucknut that hangs out here, "DEEEEEEERP"

You don't put much effort into thinking about something before posting, do you?

Reactions: ivwshane

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Acutally your the derp!!
Being unemployed makes it harder to purchase a weapon!
Being unemployed means they cannot shoot a person of color and get away with it as opposed to them being a Police officer and having a license to murder...….DERP!
Sure they can find gainful employment in a job that does not require a weapon and does not give them immunity if they fuck up because opps they saw a gun, when the person they shoot was unarmed...lol....DERP!!
So YES!! Pay them with our taxpayer money so that they will not bre able to get jobs as mercenary police officers@@!! --DERP!!
Hahahahaaa that was so fun -- can we all say -- TRIGGERED!!!!

Nov 8, 2012
Acutally your the derp!!
Being unemployed makes it harder to purchase a weapon!
Being unemployed means they cannot shoot a person of color and get away with it as opposed to them being a Police officer and having a license to murder...….DERP!
Sure they can find gainful employment in a job that does not require a weapon and does not give them immunity if they fuck up because opps they saw a gun, when the person they shoot was unarmed...lol....DERP!!
So YES!! Pay them with our taxpayer money so that they will not bre able to get jobs as mercenary police officers@@!! --DERP!!
Hahahahaaa that was so fun -- can we all say -- TRIGGERED!!!!

Well, at least they won't be wearing a badge to do it.

Derp, indeed.

Lol.

Stupidity on this forum has undoubtedly reached new levels of retardation. Congratulations.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Lol.

Stupidity on this forum has undoubtedly reached new levels of retardation. Congratulations.
That is the best you can do??? I would say I have to agree with you!! So if that's the case why do you always stick your foot in your mouth?? DERP!!

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
The Police have never caused harm without complete legitimate reason! Why such madness, Gentlemen/Ladies?

Where is that Waiter?