The question is simple: PIRATES or NINJAS?

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
Arrrgh me matey.

Pirates are so much cooler. They've got boats and talk funny.

StinkyMeat

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2001
Avhast ye land lubbers. Geeeargh. Pardon the scurvy. Swab the poop deck me-hardy. I be the most fearsome pirate of the seven seas. Scarier and more fearsome than any momma's boy ninja.

In addition...who is your favorite pirate/ninja? Mine is the pirate LaChuck, without a DOUBT.

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
Dude, Ninjas are totally sweet. One time I saw this Ninja, he was hiding behind a car and some bad guys ran up behind him and were all like "Die, Ninja!" and started shooting at him and then the car exploded. But the Ninja used the force of the explosion to do this kickass super-high jump with like 10 flips and then kicked one of the guy's heads off. Then he threw some shurikens (those are these awesome ninja stars) at the other guy's chest and head, and one hit him in the eye and blood was spurting out everywhere. The ninja walked over to him and pulled it out of his eye and was like "I might need this later, punk" and then he ran up the side of a building.

;)

StinkyMeat

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2001
Have you ever even SEEN a pirate dude? Good lord are they frightening and NASTY. There is absolutely NO comparrison between pirates and ninjas. Ninjas are sissy punks who hide in shadows in order to mask the fact that they are pencil necked pansies. Pirates accept their grotesque disfigurement and SHOVE IT IN YOUR FACE. They don't take crap, those pirates.

<-----pirate lover

StinkyMeat

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2001

<< ninjas!

there's simply no contest
>>

Just wait until a pirate shows up at your door. You'll be singing a different tune. I'm sending one over now.

SpecialEd

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
picture yourself at a halloween party... who you gonna party with, a bunch of ninjas or a bunch of pirates. I think pirates win!

StinkyMeat

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2001
OK. Jeekus. Think about it fellas. In a gang brawl, whoooooo would win. Lanky, black clothed, walnut brained ninjas or a GANG OF BLOODY FEARSOME PIRATES??!? They have HOOKS. And PEGLEGS for god sake. The parrots ALONE would take out one or two ninjas.

Edit: I am getting HEATED over this discussion. :)

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
so i come in this thread expectin a mature debate on ninjas vs. pirates yet no one has discussed the pros and cons of each.

pros:
pirates:
wentches!
booty! (as in treasure you silly boys)
parrots!
ships!
guns, cannons other assult weapons

ninjas:
cool costumes
ninja groupies
cool swords
deadly hands
backflips!

hmmmmmmm i have to think about this one more.

*kat. <-- looking for good arguments.

Nemesis77

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2001

<< OK. Jeekus. Think about it fellas. In a gang brawl, whoooooo would win. Lanky, black clothed, walnut brained ninjas or a GANG OF BLOODY FEARSOME PIRATES??!? They have HOOKS. And PEGLEGS for god sake. >>

The ninjas would slice 'n dice the pirates before they could say "arrr matey"!

<< The parrots ALONE would take out one or two ninjas. >>

Hey, no parrots! Besides, they aren't match for ninjas either!

EDIT: My girlfriend is pro-pirate! Damn!

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
how can everyone that has posted be pro-pirate when the poll shows ninjas being the favorite?

MUTANY!

*kat. <-- likes this thread.

Keego

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000
guns and wenches are way more fufilling in a career than wearing a stupid black skin tight outfit with your face covered. At least put on a patch to look cool you bland ninjas :p

StinkyMeat

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2001

<< how can everyone that has posted be pro-pirate when the poll shows ninjas being the favorite?

MUTANY!

*kat. <-- likes this thread.
>>

They don't want to admit that they are not familiar with how fearsome pirates are. Pop culture and the media have over exposed ninjas, it's all the voters know, not their fault. Watch Hook. Or play Monkey Island. Pirates ROCK.

SpecialEd

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001

<< how can everyone that has posted be pro-pirate when the poll shows ninjas being the favorite? >>

thats because all those pro-ninja are hiding in the shadows like cowards, while the pro-pirate people are livin it up speaking there mind!! ARG!!!!

jobberd

Banned
Mar 30, 2001
Pirates: brutish, uncivilized, dumb, in-your-face, macho one track minded, gold digging homosexuals (not that there's anything wrong with that)
ninjas: sleek, mysterious, kick-ass, knows-how-to-kill-you-in-50-ways, honourable assassins

and to top it off, here's the red ninja

Egrimm

Golden Member
Jun 26, 2001
I chose ninja and I'm not hiding in the shadows. I think that pirates are cool too though, but ninjas is just that bit cooler. Maybe it has something to do with me liking japanese culture.
To continue the who-would-you-be-with-at-a-party, a good thing about the ninjas would be that they don't smell. Real pirates doesn't wash themselves that often = they stink. I wouldn't like to be with people who stink, but of course they have rum and I guess that I wouldn't notice the smell if I drank much of the rum :D