The Official ATLHC (Anandtech Left-Handed Club)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 8, 2012
Just remember...
The right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, so only lefthanders can claim to be in their right mind.

Leftie and proud of it.

My dad was left-handed and Always the king of corny jokes saying that "We're the only ones in our right mind"

Quick google just now was suggesting that isn't in-fact true though?

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
We are the champions, my friends
And we'll keep on fighting 'til the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for righties
'Cause we are the champions
Of the world

Reactions: Fenixgoon

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
My dad was left-handed and Always the king of corny jokes saying that "We're the only ones in our right mind"

Quick google just now was suggesting that isn't in-fact true though?

Hey now, let's not be pooping on our superiority party.

Nov 8, 2012
Hey now, let's not be pooping on our superiority party.

How is it superiority if everything in the world was built for everyone else?

Hehe - my wife was forced to take some kind of "privilege" class/training at work and one of the "privileges" they talked about was being right-handed - talking about OH THE HORRORS of having to use an ATM when the keypad is built on the right-hand side of the ATM for right-handed people.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
I'm lefty and do pretty much everything left handed except I tend to eat and brush my teeth with my right hand. I can do both with my left but I usually use my right hand.

I find it strange watching a left handed person play golf.

And yeah I remember having ink all over my damn hand in school because of dragging it across the ink from pens.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
How is it superiority if everything in the world was built for everyone else?

Hehe - my wife was forced to take some kind of "privilege" class/training at work and one of the "privileges" they talked about was being right-handed - talking about OH THE HORRORS of having to use an ATM when the keypad is built on the right-hand side of the ATM for right-handed people.

As I posted back in 2013…
HTB15sGwHFXXXXaJXpXXq6xXFXXXk.jpg

Here's the problem, right here. See the ship? Neat huh? As you rock the pen back and forth the ship moves back and forth. Super neato, eh? So as you write you can watch the ship sail back and forth. Unless you are left handed. Then the ship is fucking upside down. Fuck righties and their unearned positions of privilege, never designing shit for anyone but they own selves.

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
I'm ambi.

I write, eat, use mouse with my right hand.
I throw and shoot with my left... wank with my left.

I realized I have the luxury of wanking with left hand while freely scroling/using mouse with my right hand.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
I am mostly ambidextrous, my writing is really the only thing that's noticeably different when using left hand, because I went to school in a place that "forced" right hand usage and it stuck. I can do most other things interchangeably and will favor my left hand for a lot of tasks even.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
I'm right handed but my wife and our son are both left handed. My son shoots a gun right handed though.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
It is well known that Leftys use Auto-Fill and Grammar software extensively. Can we even be certain they "speak" with Conscious Intent? Seems doubtful.

Two things that aggravate me, auto fill and grammar software lol

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Just want to let you lefties know that the camps will be going up by the end of next month, now that our liberal-communist paradise is being established. Can't have such sinister individuals roaming freely our population of perfect humans.

Reactions: sandorski
Feb 4, 2009
Just want to let you lefties know that the camps will be going up by the end of next month, now that our liberal-communist paradise is being established. Can't have such sinister individuals roaming freely our population of perfect humans.

Your Dude in Rimworld will soon have his right hand replaced with a claw if you don’t watch yourself.
Yoda will have his broken spine replaced by Sunday.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Anyone want to tell him that the left won?

Okay, so technically the righthand index finger beat the righthand middle finger but it's leftward movement none the less.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Does the ink dry fast enough?

I've been using pilot g2 .07 because they're smooth to push, but if I write too fast it can still smudge. Smudging is just something you accept.

I will probably just buy a 4 pack of those precise to check em out.

@Fenixgoon which ones you using? v7 are .7mm and v5 is .5mm

Feb 4, 2009
I've been using pilot g2 .07 because they're smooth to push, but if I write too fast it can still smudge. Smudging is just something you accept.

I will probably just buy a 4 pack of those precise to check em out.

@Fenixgoon which ones you using? v7 are .7mm and v5 is .5mm

Yeah the amazon picture of fexi’s pen writing looked like it was pretty wet ink.