The Official ANTI-WOKE anti-lgbt conservaterrorist mob thread!

Page 22 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

kitkat22

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2005

Gosh, I guess those anti-wokes really need to start their own farms, stop all electric communications, and transportation. Their investment options are severely limited too...

OIP.skBKaxxtH7s1_L_zR0UHRgHaIO

Reactions: nakedfrog

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
their vermont sharp is nice but much prefer the cabot stuff, like their celler aged cheeses, very yummy stuff that stuff.

Reactions: ElFenix

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Looks now like Cracker Barrel has fallen to the woke mob.

Some of the tweets are hysterical.
Delicious tears of the right.😋

🤪
Weird how they've gone from hysterical ranting about liberal boycotts and "cancel culture" to proudly defending a consumer's right to spend their dollars as they see fit. In less than a year and without the slightest inkling of self-awareness.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Card-carrying KKK members pull handguns at LGBTQ+ rally, cops empty the chambers of the handguns and send them on their merry way.

What do you expect from Kentucky cops?
I am not surprised.

Card-carrying KKK members.
Down from the 40s but they're still breathing.

1686960201518.gif

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
So I didn't know whether to put this here or the meatball ron thread. Here's probably better.

So anyone familiar with the Sisters for Perpetual Indulgence knows the Dodgers hosted a pride night at Dodger stadium. They have been around since the AIDS epidemic in the 80s, helping the sick. There were protesters there and meatball Ron tweeted that the protest was a success as the stadium was nearly empty.
Well that happens when you take pictures an hour before first pitch.
Dodgers reported that 49,000+ tickets were sold for that game Friday which was a 1,000+ over there normal attendance of 47,000/game.

RWNJs lying again? Ron lying again?
I mean Ron is already getting his ass whipped by Disney. Guess he likes it. 😁

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
(This may be long)

I'll title this: Woke discussion with my Q niece.

Where to start....?
So we had a family get-together and then some of us wanted to go driving around. My Q-niece was already pretty much smashed after drinking her lemonade & vodka. As she gets drunk she talks louder and her voice higher i.e. bottom line... very annoying. And she will not stop talking, about anything and everything just as long as her mouth keeps moving.
So we were just driving around and no one was talking politics. That was until my Q niece just had to start up. She says I'M SICK OF ALL THIS WOKE CRAP. My Q-niece is in the back seat, my sister next to me and my younger sister also in the back with her 15 year old daughter. Five of us in the car.

I asked my Q-Niece WHAT IS WOKE? I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WOKE EVEN IS? I said that #1 to piss her off and #2 I really wanted an answer especially from her.
She says, WELL WOKE IS GOING INTO TARGET AND RIGHT THERE IN YOUR FACE IS A WHOLE DISPLAY OF TRANS AND GAY CRAP FOR SALE. I said, OH? WHY DOES THAT BOTHER YOU SO MUCH?
She said, WELL I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT. AND WHY ARE THE GAYS TREATED SO SPECIAL?

Then she says, I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST GAYS, I LOVE THE KENNY'S. (Our nephew is gay and his name is Kenny. His boyfriend/spouse is also named Kenny so we call them the Kenny's). My Q-niece says I LOVE THE KENNY'S, I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST GAY PEOPLE BUT WHY DO THEY GET AN ENTIRE MONTH FOR GAY PRIDE? AND WHY A GAY PARADE? CAN'T THEY JUST HAVE ONE DAY AND NOT A PARADE?

I said, WELL YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT THE TRANS DISPLAY AT TARGET, YOU CAN IGNORE IT. AND YOU AREN'T FORCED TO GO TO THE GAY PARADE AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO ANY OF MONTH LONG GAY STUFF IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO DO ANYTHING.

Then I said, WHY ARE YOU SO OFFENDED AT WHAT TARGET DOES? ARE YOU OFFENDED DURING ST PATRICKS MONTH? WHEN I WALK INTO TARGET IN MARCH ALL I SEE IS NOTHING BUT GREEN ST PATS DAY STUFF. I SEE GREEN SHIRTS AND GREEN HATS AND GREEN TIES AND FUNNY GREEN EYEGLASSES. DOES THAT OFFEND YOU?
OR HOW ABOUT BACK-TO-SCHOOL TIME? IN THE FALL, RIGHT INSIDE THE FRONT ENTRANCE AT TARGET, ALL YOU SEE ARE SCHOOL SUPPLIES. NOTEBOOKS, PENCILS, PENS, BACK-PACKS, ERASERS, DOES BACK-TO-SCHOOL OFFEND YOU?
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A KID (and she doesn't), THEN WOULDN'T BACK TO SCHOOL OFFEND YOU?

She says, WELL, GAYS DON'T NEED AN ENTIRE MONTH. AND TRANS DON'T NEED TO FLAUNT THEIR LIFESTYLE IN MY FACE. (Target selling Trans swimwear is flaunting in her opinion) :rolleyes:
I said back, WELL, WHY CAN'T TARGET SELL TRANS STUFF IF THEY WANT TO? She says, THEY CAN BUT NOT WHERE I CAN SEE IT. MAYBE WAY IN THE BACK OF THE STORE IS OK BUT NOT UP FRONT.

So I said, WHAT ABOUT BLACK HISTORY MONTH? She says, OH, THEY DON'T NEED AN ENTIRE MONTH EITHER. Then she goes back to the WOKE crap. IT'S ALL DEMOCRAT WOKE SHIT, she insists.

For one thing... I already know you simply can not argue with these Q people, with these maga people because it is impossible to reason with them. IMPOSSIBLE! You can not make them see any other point of view or even listen to a different opinion. They won't.

So here she is, my Q-niece, extremely upset with WOKE and her WOKE definition being gay pride month, gay pride parades, transgender swimwear, gay rainbow hats and rainbow shirts and eyeglasses. And she doesn't like black history either. Yet she claims I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST GAYS OR BLACKS. I LOVE THE KENNY'S. YOU KNOW I SUPPORT THE KENNY'S.

I realized what I already knew, that my Q-Niece is extremely racist and prejudice. And she doesn't see it. She is the way she is and she can't even see it. She LOVES gays and blacks and hispanics or so she claims but just as long as she never reminded of it at Target or anywhere else. She wants to walk into an all-white squeaky-white middle-class white-skinned Target store. A Target with nothing to remind her of gays or blacks or Mexicans. All-white, all pure as the driven snow. But remember.... she doesn't hate any group. :rolleyes:

You know.... none of this was as bad as it is now before 2015. Before Donald Trump came along with spreading his hate and his intolerance. None of what we see today hardly existed until Donald Trump came along. Never to this extreme.
And as far as WOKE goes, WOKE is just a replacement word for LIBERAL. At one time to call someone a LIBERAL was the ultimate insult. OH, HE'S A LIBERAL. THOSE DEMOCRATS ARE ALL LIBERAL. Then, liberals changed the definition to PROGRESSIVE. Now, liberals are not liberal, they are progressive. WOKE is simply the new code-word for LIBERAL.

What makes me mad is when stores like Target and others allow these bigoted racist groups to bully them around. Why should Target give in and remove their LGBTQ items from the store? Or hide them away? WE CAN NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN. We can not allow these racist to win. What they want, what my Q-niece wants and will only accept is an all-white non-gay society surrounding them. Gays can exist, as long as they are invisible. Trans can exist as long as they remain invisible. Same with blacks, same with all minorities. If it is visible it must be straight and white, everything else must go. And they call it WOKE. They insists WOKE must go.

It doesn't make sense. The intolerance doesn't make any sense. The sky is blue, does that offend them? Some people;e are fat, does that offend them? Some people wear shorts in the Summer, does that offend them? Just exactly what else will they add to their WOKE list thus offending them thus not being acceptable? Books are WOKE, parades are WOKE unless it's the Christmas parade. Democrats are WOKE. Why? Because democrats accept what is different. Or at least, they can take it or leave it but never let it explode into hate.

A drive with my Q-niece. What a day.
See, I told you this would be long.