The need to concur on how to prove God exists or not.

Page 18 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear everyone and in particular my opponents here and also of course our fellow humans, atheists, in particular militant atheists.

What I notice all the time is that folks who refuse to think honestly and intelligently and productively, they tend to ask questions but refuse to first seek with their brain to answer their own questions, and also worse, refuse to listen to others who care to answer their questions.

Take one very much read atheist writer, one Richard Dawkins, he says God is a delusion, but he engages in lies with the question he asks himself and mankind, Does God exist, and that has been pointed out to him, that he is the one with delusions, and not that God is a delusion.

What is worst for him, is that he refuses to listen to others who are not into delusions but into facts, truths, logic, and the history of ideas.

For his refusal to listen to others, in particular one philosopher, William Craig, he has been called a coward* of an intellectual type, by a his own one fellow Oxford don.

*https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/re...-for-refusing-to-debate-existence-of-God.html

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Are you Ajay new in this my thread here, I don't remember you from Adam and Eve.

So, can you comprehend my definition in four words on what is the definition of argument, namely: "Communication to prove something"?

You can play this game with me, now you ask me,

"And pray, what is the need if any, to prove something at all"?

Well, thinkers have been proving God exists or not since when man thought up the idea of God or gods, there must be a why.

In everyday life you might have to know how to prove that you are paying the correct income tax due to the internal revenue authority.

The lonely US service men overseas have to know how to prove that the girl they picked up is a genuine female, and not a transgendered guy.*

What about the proof in your drinks, how do you prove that it really is as inscribed on the label of the bottle?

Are you now convinced that you have got to know what it is and how to prove something - otherwise you will get cheated time and again with your hard earned money.

Now, with God, unless there is God existing, those folks who are getting donations for churches, training and support of priests and pastors and preachers, believers would be cheated were God not to exist.

*This 19 year old US Marine got a girl who looked as good as any girl looks like, i.e. female for all the external curves whatever, then when she got stripped, it turned out she was just a trans, so he got so frustrated that he beat her or him up and dumped her or him into the toilet bowl, head first.

The victim died but the marine insisted that he left her alive - long story short, he was detained in the country until they worked out some plea bargaining - if memory serves.

Fuck you, you garbage piece of shit.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Dear everyone and in particular my opponents here and also of course our fellow humans, atheists, in particular militant atheists.

What I notice all the time is that folks who refuse to think honestly and intelligently and productively, they tend to ask questions but refuse to first seek with their brain to answer their own questions, and also worse, refuse to listen to others who care to answer their questions.

Take one very much read atheist writer, one Richard Dawkins, he says God is a delusion, but he engages in lies with the question he asks himself and mankind, Does God exist, and that has been pointed out to him, that he is the one with delusions, and not that God is a delusion.

What is worst for him, is that he refuses to listen to others who are not into delusions but into facts, truths, logic, and the history of ideas.

For his refusal to listen to others, in particular one philosopher, William Craig, he has been called a coward* of an intellectual type, by a his own one fellow Oxford don.

*https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/re...-for-refusing-to-debate-existence-of-God.html
1599877538686.jpeg

Reactions: ch33zw1z

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

Can't say I'm a "fan" of Richard Dawkins. He's a fallible human being like all of us. In particular he's a certain type of upper-class white Englishman, with all the bombastic arrogance that goes with that. I don't like him very much (and found his book kind of boring). Hitchens was even worse - could never stand that guy and his book was really weak. But non-belief was around for centuries, maybe thousands of years, before Richard Dawkins was born, though.

What I don't get, is, in a way that is very analogous with Al Gore and climate change, why those on 'the other side' seem to be completely obsessed with one marginal individual, more than they are interested in the actual topic.

Andrew Brown, the Guardian's writer on religous matters, would never shut up about Richard Dawkins. If it wasn't for former I'd almost never hear about the latter. If Dawkins didn't exist it seems the religious would have to invent him.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear pmy, allow me to salute you as a gentleman intellectual fellow poster here in AnandTech forums.

pmv Yesterday at 11:20 AM #430

• Marius Dejess said:

Can't say I'm a "fan" of Richard Dawkins. He's a fallible human being like all of us. In particular he's a certain type of upper-class white Englishman, with all the bombastic arrogance that goes with that. I don't like him very much (and found his book kind of boring). Hitchens was even worse - could never stand that guy and his book was really weak. But non-belief was around for centuries, maybe thousands of years, before Richard Dawkins was born, though.

What I don't get, is, in a way that is very analogous with Al Gore and climate change, why those on 'the other side' seem to be completely obsessed with one marginal individual, more than they are interested in the actual topic.

Andrew Brown, the Guardian's writer on religous matters, would never shut up about Richard Dawkins. If it wasn't for former I'd almost never hear about the latter. If Dawkins didn't exist it seems the religious would have to invent him.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012

Always wondered why God is always depicted as this old white man. Why can't God be a Chinese lady? Then it dawned on me that God was depicted as a white man because Christanity was founded by white men. Women and minorities had ZERO input. They had no rights. Just another example why religious folk don't like people with critical thought. They want sheep.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Always wondered why God is always depicted as this old white man. Why can't God be a Chinese lady? Then it dawned on me that God was depicted as a white man because Christanity was founded by white men. Women and minorities had ZERO input. They had no rights. Just another example why religious folk don't like people with critical thought. They want sheep.

Considering where Jerusalem is, Jesus should look middle eastern. Them white snowflakes would melt.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
i really like Holy Koolaids channel. He was a Christain youth worker. Got out of religion, saw it for what it was, and became an athiest.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
Considering where Jerusalem is, Jesus should look middle eastern. Them white snowflakes would melt.

Agreed. If Jesus were actually alive (we don't really know) he would be dark skinned. Not a white man who looks like a hippie at a Grateful Dead concert in 1968.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
Here is a video Holy Koolaid did on how to overcome your fear of hell. In the video he says that the Jews don't even believe in hell. How it was man made fiction to scare people into conforming. If I'm not mistaken in the original bible text hell is NEVER mentioned. It's only in future revisions that hell is introduced. Anyone with half a brain cell can see that the concept of hell was introduced to keep people fearful. To keep the general populace conditioned. Also, consider back many many centuries ago priest had more power than governing officals. Anyway, I wish I had these type of videos when I was a teenager.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
i really like Holy Koolaids channel. He was a Christain youth worker. Got out of religion, saw it for what it was, and became an athiest.

if you like that channel then you should check out Viced Rhino's channel.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Agreed. If Jesus were actually alive (we don't really know) he would be dark skinned. Not a white man who looks like a hippie at a Grateful Dead concert in 1968.

He'd look like a Palestinian Jew, I guess.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear sdifox, I will grant that you are into nonsense, and it is tragic because you are wasting the bandwidth of AnandTech.com.

I am using the bandwidth of our host, Anandtech.com, for the purpose I know that AnandTech.com is into, the dissemination of useful knowledge and information, not nonsense.

So, to introduce you to the portal of useful knowledge and information, think with your brain not yet totally insensitized to nonsense, on what is existence, start with asking yourself the question: How do I know that I am existing and my family members and loved ones are existing?

Or you never thought about that? Okay, it is about high time that you do some genuine thinking, for the sake of being a member of the tribe called homo sapiens.

sdifox posted Yesterday at 11:51 AM #434

• Marius Dejess said:
    Dear sdifox, what exactly is the point you want to make with your graphics, say it in words, okay?

My nonsense >>>>>>> your nonsense.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Excitabat enim fluctus in simpulo ut dicitur Gratidius - Cicero
PowerEdge R710 2 Xeon L5640, 72GB ram, 2 256GB SSD 64TB on external hdd with pfSense and PLEX in hyper-v

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
What else can I say about sdifox (No Lifer)?

Go, get a life!

In my lifetime I have come across humans who are so depraved, that when they are told to behave properly, they insist just to demonstrate their depravity, continue with their depravity, like exhibiting their private parts of nonsense self-publicity, as though they are the only ones with depraved balls.

Anyway, dear readers, please let you think about what is existence, for with your knowledge of what is existence, no one can out talk you on any nonsense, provided your fellow searchers of facts, truths, logic, and the best ideas of mankind from since man came into the designation of homo sapiens, they don't sink into senseless and shameless depravity.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

Go, get a life!

In my lifetime I have come across humans who are so depraved, that when they are told to behave properly, they insist just to demonstrate their depravity, continue with their depravity, like exhibiting their private parts of nonsense self-publicity, as though they are the only ones with depraved balls.

Anyway, dear readers, please let you think about what is existence, for with your knowledge of what is existence, no one can out talk you on any nonsense, provided your fellow searchers of facts, truths, logic, and the best ideas of mankind from since man came into the designation of homo sapiens, they don't sink into senseless and shameless depravity.
How about you just shut the fuck up and leave forever?

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear everyone, this morning I will continue to treat about our knowledge of existence.

• Anyway, dear readers, please let you think about what is existence, for with your knowledge of what is existence, no one can out talk you on any nonsense, provided your fellow searchers of facts, truths, logic, and the best ideas of mankind from since man came into the designation of homo sapiens, they don't sink into senseless and shameless depravity.

Dear readers and fellow posters here, if you ever listen to a scientist talk about quantum mechanics and virtual particles that pop in and out of existence, and the scientist invites the audience to ask him questions in re the topic of quantum mechanics, and in most particular the conduct of subatomic particles, try asking him this question:

"Sir, where in existence are virtual particles popping in and out of existence?"

Go, get a life!