The need to concur on how to prove God exists or not.

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Today I will tell you when you know already that a poster is cognizant that he has lost in the battle of honest intelligent productive thinking, it is when he starts posting filthy texts in his posts, which filthy texts definitely reflect on his true filthy character - even though erstwhile he was acting as a gentleman intellectual.

Will he change from his now filthy character? That remains to be seen.

Now dear readers and posters here, beware of filthy posters who have come to cognizance that they have lost in the battle for honest intelligent productive thinking.

a36Fcc2.gif

giphy.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Captante

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Today I will tell you when you know already that a poster is cognizant that he has lost in the battle of honest intelligent productive thinking, it is when he starts posting filthy texts in his posts, which filthy texts definitely reflect on his true filthy character - even though erstwhile he was acting as a gentleman intellectual.
Looking.gif

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Well, so far I have not seen the reply of IronWing to my post to him about what is evidence, has he also gone into filthy posting or nonsense posting or derail posting?

#251 Yesterday at 7:11 AM

Marius posts:

Dear Iron, let us we two talk about what is evidence, is that all right with you?

Here is my concept of evidence:

"Anything at all existing which leads man to know another thing to be existing," for example: babies and roses in the neighborhood lead man to know the existence of God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

When you reply, please go right away to your concept of evidence.

IronWing said:
There is evidence for a big bang. There is no evidence for either a multiverse or a god.

TheELF

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2012
Well that was a shot in the foot for you,by calling people in this thread filthy characters you put yourself in the same category that you describe.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Well that was a shot in the foot for you,by calling people in this thread filthy characters you put yourself in the same category that you describe.

Dear ELF, You should give examples from my messages where there are appeals to filthiness.

Consider this text from Smog, who erstwhile appeared to be a gentleman intellectual:*

SMOGZINN said:

The are literally infinite. Quantum Flux, a endless cycle of expansion and contraction, intelligent being, a whale fart that traveled backward in time, a golden teapot. I can type anything at all and claim it as an reason for the first cause. That last sentence could have caused the universe. Now this one could.

It is my observation that in almost every reply I write less than you.

Sure, lets go with the whale fart.

See, https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...prove-god-exists-or-not.2475879/post-40253061

*And I like much that you and I discuss further, instead of you eschewing discussion, but going into filthiness, nonsense, and derail messages, instead of honest intelligent productive relevant communication with written words.

That is what I notice all the time with posters here.

Dear readers, see if ELF will conduct himself as a gentleman intellectual.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
*And I like much that you and I discuss further, instead of you eschewing discussion, but going into filthiness, nonsense, and derail messages, instead of honest intelligent productive relevant communication with written words.

That is what I notice all the time with posters here.
It.gif

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Frank lives on in our hearts and minds!
All hail pink guy and salamanderman!

Also he lives on as Joji, but, not so filthy any more...

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
So, I have not met anyone posting here who is a gentleman intellectual.

I thought that Smog would be one, but when he realized that he is very closed minded - and I believe I achieved that with him, he became a filthy poster, the same also with Elf and also with IronWing.

Signs of the filthy posters:

1. Their words are not clean, i.e. they betray fecal feeding feeling thinking that are reminiscent of flies.

2. Their words are bereft of any contributions to the enhancement of useful knowledge in mankind, but are oozing with anger hatred envy prurience and all kinds of man's most shameful urges.

3. Their words are aimed at derailment of the thread topic, often by contaminations from internet nonsense texts, sound bytes or bites, graphics, videos, images.

I must commend the founders, owners, and operators of Anandtech, for the privilege to express my thoughts here.

Appendix
From Marius Dejess
Sunday at 5:01 AM #274

Dear readers here and my opponents here:

Will he change from his now filthy character? That remains to be seen.

For filthy texts, e.g. like this text, "Sure, lets go with the whale fart."

Now dear readers and posters here, beware of filthy posters who have come to cognizance that they have lost in the battle for honest intelligent productive thinking.

Next to filthy posters are nonsense and/or derailing posters, you will see them all the time here in my thread, on the topic:

"The need to concur on how to prove God exists or not."

ANNEX

[For your orientation]

Title of thread: The need to concur on how to prove God exists or not.

Thread starter: Marius Dejess
Start date: Jun 7, 2016

Post #1

There is endless debate over God existing or not.

But there is no talk at all about how to concur on what it is or how to prove or disprove that something at all exists in objective reality outside of concepts in our mind.

I think I can and do so prove for myself that God exists, and you can also if you will concur with me on how to prove that something at all exists in objective reality outside of concepts in our mind.

Here is step No. 1 in proving or disproving that something at all, be it the nose in our face or God existing in objective reality outside of concepts in our mind:

No. 1 Parties engaged in proving or disproving something to exist must first work to concur on the concept of the thing, anything at all be it the nose in our face or God, otherwise it is an insane exchange of thoughts because parties will be talking past each other's head, and that is not communication at all or getting connected at all.

What do you guys here say?

When you accept my step No. 1, then I will or you guys here can propose step No. 2 for us all to work on to concur on it.

SMOGZINN said:
The are literally infinite. Quantum Flux, a endless cycle of expansion and contraction, intelligent being, a whale fart that traveled backward in time, a golden teapot. I can type anything at all and claim it as an reason for the first cause. That last sentence could have caused the universe. Now this one could.

It is my observation that in almost every reply I write less than you.

Sure, lets go with the whale fart.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
So, I have not met anyone posting here who is a gentleman intellectual.

I thought that Smog would be one, but when he realized that he is very closed minded - and I believe I achieved that with him, he became a filthy poster, the same also with Elf and also with IronWing.

1. Their words are not clean, i.e. they betray fecal feeding feeling thinking that are reminiscent of flies.

2. Their words are bereft of any contributions to the enhancement of useful knowledge in mankind, but are oozing with anger hatred envy prurience and all kinds of man's most shameful urges.

3. Their words are aimed at derailment of the thread topic, often by contaminations from internet nonsense texts, sound bytes or bites, graphics, videos, images.

I must commend the founders, owners, and operators of Anandtech, for the privilege to bot here.
Bolded part of quote fixed.

funny-wtf-picture-unrelated-85.jpg

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
People will bend over backwards to try and prove it, and when they can't then they demand others disprove their feels. Humanity needs to lose it's religion and start being kind to each other or it's our own demise.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: stargazr

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I must commend the founders of Anandtech, for the privilege to express my thoughts here.

Praise Anand ... ?? :cool:

And I have to say its sadly obvious when God-bots "real" god steps in and takes over the commentary fully. "God-bot" isn't even a real bot lol.

TheELF

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2012
Dear ELF, You should give examples from my messages where there are appeals to filthiness.
That's what the bolded part was.
By saying that which filthy texts definitely reflect on his true filthy character you are calling everybody in this thread a filthy character.

Reactions: stargazr

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
That's what the bolded part was.
By saying that which filthy texts definitely reflect on his true filthy character you are calling everybody in this thread a filthy character.

it's grammatically correct, since op is a bot and does not count as people.