The most outrageous Tax Day Protest Signs!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
...and finally finding their voices after a black man was elected and more importantly NOT finding their voices when a rich white man was running the country into the ground which set into motion this 10 years down the line invisible clock you mentioned. Yep, nothing to see out of place here.

Why are you leftists so preoccupied with a person's race?

Kanalua

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2001
wow...seems pretty tame to me...nothing was offensive (Go back to kenya was borderline). Nothing like the "Kill Bush" posters that MSM and liberals have forgotten...

Jadow

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2003
...and finally finding their voices after a black man was elected and more importantly NOT finding their voices when a rich white man was running the country into the ground which set into motion this 10 years down the line invisible clock you mentioned. Yep, nothing to see out of place here.

movements stew and linger a long time before they blow up like the tea party did. I know I and a lot of people were very upset about the repub spending.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
movements stew and linger a long time before they blow up like the tea party did. I know I and a lot of people were very upset about the repub spending.

The loony left can't admit that though, if they do their whole balloon of rich, white racist that only hate Obama burst.

Descartes

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Most seem ok to me. But for the LOVE OF GOD, the Marxism shit is getting so, so trite. At least come up with something original for crying out loud. Yes, we get it. Get a real message that people can rally around, not some empty emotional pleas. This low-brow, "I ain't gonna let no dern Marxist take mah moneh!" nonsense is just deadening the real issues.

The guy with the "Abolish income tax!" sign sends a message. That could start an actual conversation, but throw in these lunatics with their inflammatory signs and where does that get us? Nowhere. We need REAL tax reform, and everyone that acts like a loony just makes it all that much easier for them to pass sweeping reforms. Are we so indoctrinated, so easily swayed by the media's emotional tugs that we lose the only real power we have to introduce change?

Anyone have an accurate compilation of just how many Americans have had their taxes raised as a result of the Obama presidency? I know Obama said 95% had taxes reduced, but I'd like to see evidence.

sigh.

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008

Yeah, they were so upset that as soon as Democrat was elected they formed a movment to complain about it. And then they wonder why people see them as hypocrites?? Go figure.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
-snip-
Anyone have an accurate compilation of just how many Americans have had their taxes raised as a result of the Obama presidency? I know Obama said 95% had taxes reduced, but I'd like to see evidence.

sigh.

The direct tax increases on certain income contained in the healthcare law along with the other indirect tax increases on healthcare related goods and services would be a start on all of the extra taxes. They somehow seem to forget about all those and it was just passed. Basically Obama lies.

Last edited:

nerp

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005
when I am taxed to pay for another American's wants, e.g. to own a house he can't afford, to receive health insurance without having to pay for it, etc, then that is indeed slavery.

Suggesting that slavery is akin to paying a tax, you need to invest more time into actually thinking with that head of yours.