The Mandalorian trailer

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
The one thing that always comes across as odd is that the Mandalorian is chalked up as an awesome bounty hunter in the first episode by his actions and the line about him being expensive, but every encounter that we see -- outside of the bar fight -- shows him in a rather novice light. Maybe I'm expecting a bit too much, but I figured he'd not get knocked around so much.

Muadib

Lifer
May 30, 2000
I saw the first two episodes, and thought they were good. However one show is not enough to get me to subscribe. Is this their only new show?

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
I just picked mine up the other day...shoot, $140 for 3 YEARS of service? That's what one month used to cost me on cable! Plus the service pushes all of the right buttons for me:

1. Disney
2. Pixar
3. Marvel
4. Star Wars
5. National Geographic

$3.89 per month and @Kaido endorsement?

/insert take my money gif.

cirrrocco

Golden Member
Sep 7, 2004
Episode 3 was nice. Nice move and decision by "Mando". :D

I loved the episodes so far. 1&2 [if anyone wants link to a free site pm me, adblocker and noscript required]
got to go home and watch ep 3.
The mandalorians are pretty low tech so far. They were kinda high tech in the Anakin Ashoka netflix?? seasons.

The sniper gun in Ep2 , you had to reload each shot. There are planet destroying lasers and this guy has to reload his shot each time. wtf

cirrrocco

Golden Member
Sep 7, 2004
Just watched 3. Dang.. Kicked ass. I take back what I wrote about in my last post. Great ending. Direction was good too. Deborah Chow