The List of Blame for all Conservatives' problems

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Just admit it, you belong to that group of Americans who believe that America has a monopoly when it comes to telling what other countries should be doing.

Those sure as hell aren't liberals but conservaterrorist neocons which make up the republican party.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Just admit it, you belong to that group of Americans who believe that America has a monopoly when it comes to telling what other countries should be doing.
A fascist fuck who is a Turing Test failure, who would have thunk such a thing could exist on the internet?

tamz_msc

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2017
Which is exactly what American Conservatives support, the whole Jerb Creator mythos. They worship at the same altar of greed as the big boys only from the back row, dreaming that they'll somehow obtain high priest status in doing so. It's like battered spouse, Stockholm & Munchausen by proxy syndromes all rolled into one, better known as Freedumb!
Uh, it would not be a favorable deal for the enterprises if they rely on the support of old-school fascism. Fascism also means that you have all the capitalists in your good books since you assure them a favorable business climate in exchange for them contributing to your economic growth. But the capitalist won't allow for such an arrangement in today's situation because technology has progressed so far these days that one can rebuke a dissident workforce simply by pressing a button to transfer the labor to a country where cheap wages and insecure jobs are welcomed.

Last edited:

tamz_msc

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2017
In what state?
Any Ivy League school. Look at what they're teaching these days - gender studies is being taught as some kind of science, disciplines like sociology and psychology are undergoing an image makeover based on the social constructivist viewpoint and as for English, postmodern thought has entered into the analysis of the text. This has been going on for at least thirty years, if not more.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Any Ivy League school. Look at what they're teaching these days - gender studies is being taught as some kind of science, disciplines like sociology and psychology are undergoing an image makeover based on the social constructivist viewpoint and as for English, postmodern thought has entered into the analysis of the text. This has been going on for at least thirty years, if not more.
Schools have really gone to hell since I graduated… said every bitter old man ever.

Reactions: Indus and IJTSSG

tamz_msc

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2017
Schools have really gone to hell since I graduated… said every bitter old man ever.
If schools have to set up a parallel judiciary to regulate sexual behavior on campus, you bet they've gone to hell.

Edit: Did you just assume that I'm an old man because of the 30 year old remark? You must be living in a hole so deep that digging any further you'd come out the opposite side of the Earth.

Last edited:

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
If schools have to set up a parallel judiciary to regulate sexual behavior on campus, you bet they've gone to hell.

Edit: Did you just assume that I'm an old man because of the 30 year old remark? You must be living in a hole so deep that digging any further you'd come out the opposite side of the Earth.
I assume you're a three week old script.

Edit: Make that a three day old script.

Last edited:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
It doesn't take much critical thinking to understand exactly the kind of slant those pieces are taking when they sensationalize a report regarding a country celebrating their independence day.
No. You are way overreacting. CNN is sorta leaning left .. all us lefties here know that and adjust the optics accordingly when considering the source. You dont find the 'lefties' you are looking for here... you will find some pure bred rightwing nuts though. But no leftish antifa anarchisttypes here.. Sorry.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
No. You are way overreacting. CNN is sorta leaning left .. all us lefties here know that and adjust the optics accordingly when considering the source. You dont find the 'lefties' you are looking for here... you will find some pure bred rightwing nuts though. But no leftish antifa anarchisttypes here.. Sorry.
He's just trolling. Doesnt backup any claims, still haven't seen a link to what he considers a reputable news source, flails about like a child jumping from one outrage to the next between posts. Blames everyone else.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Uh, it would not be a favorable deal for the enterprises if they rely on the support of old-school fascism. Fascism also means that you have all the capitalists in your good books since you assure them a favorable business climate in exchange for them contributing to your economic growth. But the capitalist won't allow for such an arrangement in today's situation because technology has progressed so far these days that one can rebuke a dissident workforce simply by pressing a button to transfer the labor to a country where cheap wages and insecure jobs are welcomed.
Is that why Facism doesnt work? If you could pull back all the jobs then it would be a superior model?

tamz_msc

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2017
Is that why Facism doesnt work? If you could pull back all the jobs then it would be a superior model?
That is what you understood fro what I said? No, Fascism had the support of businessmen because they were assured a favorable climate in which to do business and they were guaranteed a well-behaved compliant workforce.

Today corporations have an unprecedented sway over the labor force, they don't need the backing of a Fascist government in the same way that they did in the past.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Americans passing judgment on Poles - Americans who've never been under either the extreme left or the extreme right, telling Poles who've faced both why they're neo-nazis for waving their national flags and being proud of their country.

I've got family that has lived under soviet occupation, soviets that have murdered their family.

what about you, kid?

tamz_msc

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2017
He's just trolling. Doesnt backup any claims, still haven't seen a link to what he considers a reputable news source, flails about like a child jumping from one outrage to the next between posts. Blames everyone else.
All my posts are examples of left-wing ideology gone too far, which I gave to argue about how extreme left ideology is no less dangerous than extreme right ideology.

Can't expect someone who doesn't even know about the Soviet rule to understand that.

tamz_msc

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2017
I've got family that has lived under soviet occupation, soviets that have murdered their family.

what about you, kid?
Same thing with people I know whose families were tortured using state machinery by a political party with 'Communist' and 'Marxist' in its name.

The difference is that some of you think that it doesn't as get bad until you have state-sponsored killings.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

what the fuck is this kind of rant? Is there some crime for related to postermodernism in textual analysis? What the hell is your deal, hamster penis?

lol? :D

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
what the fuck is this kind of rant? Is there some crime for related to postermodernism in textual analysis? What the hell is your deal, hamster penis?

lol? :D
The script picks up phrases from fascist blogs and concatenates them.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Same thing with people I know whose families were tortured using state machinery by a political party with 'Communist' and 'Marxist' in its name.

The difference is that some of you think that it doesn't as get bad until you have state-sponsored killings.

lol. Now I tell you something real, then you are like "well you just don't get it because you don't even know the things you claim.

fuck off kid, return to the internet when your balls drop, mr "i know some people that did some stuff."

seriously, you're too little and far too naive to get on this ride. But hey, you've done a nice job of checking off your fears in that list, kid.