The List of Blame for all Conservatives' problems

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tamz_msc

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2017
Wtf is this nonsense. Post a link from what you consider a reputable website or we're done.
Is it hurting your overworked brain to think critically? I thought as much. Just answer the question in the simplest possible way - is it wrong to celebrate one's independence day? Yes or no?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
The examples I provided don't directly talk about American politics per se, but they are all symptomatic of the larger collectivist delusion that the left is suffering from ever since the election of Trump into office. You've all buried your heads in the sand so deep that you've allowed the far-left ideologues to take control of your institutions, the prime example being the mainstream media(which generously spouts gutter sludge in the name of 'news', an example of which I just talked about) and missed the memo that your average American has completely lost trust in those institutions and the left in general and as a result you've ended up with Trump. Now instead of acknowledging that fact, you still deny that somebody has pulled the rug from under the feet of the leftist world-view that you're so eager to defend in spite of all its recent shortcomings in dealing with the most pressing issues at hand, and you ain't getting that rug back any time soon.

You go on as if the election of Trump is because American conservatives are acting because of some greater truth rather than greater delusion. He's President only by dint of an astounding con game & an anomalous result of the Electoral College, not the Will of the People. He & GWB are the only two Presidents elected in such a fashion since 1884.

You're just one of the little birds-

db171227-TrustPOTUS-small.jpg

tamz_msc

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2017
You aren't getting what he's saying. He's saying that because he's white and his country is mostly white, that having symbols of white pride in parades doesn't make him a fascist. Kind of like how if you march in a white pride parade and Nazis happen to show up, not only are you not racist but you may be apart of some very fine people.

/eye roll
Oh look another one. Time for a history lesson - which country derived independence after arguably the largest non-violent nationalist movement that has ever taken place? Hint: not Poland.

tamz_msc

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2017
You go on as if the election of Trump is because American conservatives are acting because of some greater truth rather than greater delusion. He's President only by dint of an astounding con game & an anomalous result of the Electoral College, not the Will of the People. He & GWB are the only two Presidents elected in such a fashion since 1884.

You're just one of the little birds-

db171227-TrustPOTUS-small.jpg
What was the margin of Trump's victory? Whether there is any truth to the allegations of electoral manipulation, the fact is that the verdict showed that your country is divided like never before with very obvious fissures along various points of contention. Much like what happened with Brexit.

Trump does not have the backing of the will of the majority of the people, nobody is denying that. But the reasons for this bifurcation has to do with things that go beyond Trump.

tamz_msc

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2017
Just all over the place. I'm not saying anything of the sort. Post a link to what you co Sider a reputable news source, or don't expect another response again.
That is exactly what your intent was when you linked those four articles. Can't help if you fail to realize that.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
You call that post substantive? "Poles are fascists for waving their national flag". That's what you could come up with? That travesty disguised as a news report reveals more about its author than the subject of her derision.
Is that what you're going on about? You're a fascist fuck who doesn't like being called a fascist fuck? Too bad, sweety.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Oh look another one. Time for a history lesson - which country derived independence after arguably the largest non-violent nationalist movement that has ever taken place? Hint: not Poland.
A Hindu nationalist fascist fuck is still a fascist fuck.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
What was the margin of Trump's victory? Whether there is any truth to the allegations of electoral manipulation, the fact is that the verdict showed that your country is divided like never before with very obvious fissures along various points of contention. Much like what happened with Brexit.

Trump does not have the backing of the will of the majority of the people, nobody is denying that. But the reasons for this bifurcation has to do with things that go beyond Trump.

Trump is just the stinkhorn that popped up in the garden from the vast colony beneath. American Consevatives have subsisted on lies & empty promises for decades. Trumpism is an incredibly misdirected eruption against that.

The rust belt? Shee-it, Sherlock- that's what happens when people let the Jerb Creators have their way with 'em. Pumped & dumped. Movin' on to greener pastures & more profit. They own & the rest of us don't so they don't owe us a damned thing in the Conservative way of thinking. Nobody matters but the stockholders (sometimes) & the executives (always). Other stakeholders, like communities & the whole region? Just a quaint delusion from their perspective.

Bitches got no bootstraps! Deadbeats just need to pay the fucking rent & STFU up.

tamz_msc

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2017
I ain't the one reaching across the globe to expound on another nation's politics. That's on you.
You're welcome to do so, but being probably ignorant about my country, you can't. And I've heard the exact same reason being given when I made a comment regarding gun control. Hearing people's opinions from across the globe is an affront to your sovereignty or what?

tamz_msc

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2017
Trump is just the stinkhorn that popped up in the garden from the vast colony beneath. American Consevatives have subsisted on lies & empty promises for decades. Trumpism is an incredibly misdirected eruption against that.

The rust belt? Shee-it, Sherlock- that's what happens when people let the Jerb Creators have their way with 'em. Pumped & dumped. Movin' on to greener pastures & more profit. They own & the rest of us don't so they don't owe us a damned thing in the Conservative way of thinking. Nobody matters but the stockholders (sometimes) & the executives (always). Other stakeholders, like communities & the whole region? Just a quaint delusion from their perspective.

Bitches got no bootstraps! Deadbeats just need to pay the fucking rent & STFU up.
That isn't a rant about American Conservatives, that's essentially a rant about how the global economy pretty much works these days.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
You're welcome to do so, but being probably ignorant about my country, you can't. And I've heard the exact same reason being given when I made a comment regarding gun control. Hearing people's opinions from across the globe is an affront to your sovereignty or what?
If your opinion held any weight, it might be worth hearing. But you've proven yourself to be just one more fascist fuck.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
That isn't a rant about American Conservatives, that's essentially a rant about how the global economy pretty much works these days.

Which is exactly what American Conservatives support, the whole Jerb Creator mythos. They worship at the same altar of greed as the big boys only from the back row, dreaming that they'll somehow obtain high priest status in doing so. It's like battered spouse, Stockholm & Munchausen by proxy syndromes all rolled into one, better known as Freedumb!

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Do liberals know that their trustworthiness is at an all-time low?

LOL not in the USA. Dunno where you're from, it could be true but not in the USA.

Our problem isn't liberals, our problem is rigging the vote via voter suppression, gerry mandering and plain treason.

tamz_msc

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2017
If your opinion held any weight, it might be worth hearing. But you've proven yourself to be just one more fascist fuck.
Just admit it, you belong to that group of Americans who believe that America has a monopoly when it comes to telling what other countries should be doing.

tamz_msc

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2017
LOL not in the USA. Dunno where you're from, it could be true but not in the USA.

Our problem isn't liberals, our problem is rigging the vote via voter suppression, gerry mandering and plain treason.
Just take a look at the humanities being taught at universities. I assure you that you'll re-evaluate your stand.