The Hurricane Maria prediction thread

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Where will this storm make landfall at?

• Multiple landfalls along the gulf coast.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Florida for sure since it has a republican governor.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Those elderly residents in Hollywood haven't surrered enough.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Texas because Winnie doesn't have enough standing water on their farmlands.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anywhere except for where I live.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • LA because Katrina was too long ago.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Jose's second loop may leave an opening for Maria to go out to sea (OTS).
Although it would have already smashed Puerto Rico by then.

Now that the smashing is out of the way, Maria's eyewall is badly damage and Jose is in the driver's seat with models continuing to suggest it leaves the door open for Maria to escape OTS.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Not being a good custodian of our world because you will be dead makes you a horrible person.

Specifically what have I done to make me a "bad custodian" of the world? I have done nothing any different than you. I only openly admitted that in 2000 years I won't care or should I say I can't care as I will be dead just like you.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Specifically what have I done to make me a "bad custodian" of the world? I have done nothing any different than you. I only openly admitted that in 2000 years I won't care or should I say I can't care as I will be dead just like you.

sure. Back peddle.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
"Or should I say..."

I included that for your benefit, for most people it goes without saying that it is impossible to care about anything if you are dead. You are one of those special people.

That is not back peddling...

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
I included that for your benefit, for most people it goes without saying that it is impossible to care about anything if you are dead. You are one of those special people.

That is not back peddling...

ok retard.

giphy.gif