The Holiday Hotlist Giveaway

Viddyvane

Assistant Community Manager
Administrator
Feb 22, 2017
Hey everyone!

We’re finishing up another year on AnandTech we’d like to celebrate the new forum and the upcoming new year with a giveaway!

at-swag.jpg
Our Community Team has put together some swag just in time for the holidays. So share with us the most coveted item on your holiday wish list and you’ll have the chance to some sweet gear of your own!

This giveaway is running from 12 pm EST December 4, 2018 to 12 pm EST December 14, 2018 Eastern Standard Time.

Be sure to enter the giveaway linked here for your chance to win! For a full understanding of our giveaway, please be sure to read our Terms & Conditions.

There are three ways to enter the sweepstakes:

• Post about your holiday wishlist here on the forum, then share that URL in the widget - 1 entry
  • Register and post on the AnandTech Forums - 1 entry
  • Follow AnandTech on Twitter - 1 entry

We will be selecting potential winners in a random drawing on or about December 17th from among all eligible entries received.

Happy Holidays!

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I'm not sure why the application is asking for me to log into Instagram. That's weird.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
https://www.seiyajapan.com/products...FjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3Am48GqNAhC_K3jDLuW3VA
Which is this
OCW-S100-1AJF_b_1440x.jpg

as my Option 3 after "a job that doesnt suck" (Option 1) and "a - possibly asian but hey a man can't complain - girlfriend" (Option 2) and it looks like im getting none of these.

So gimme dat sweet sweet AT mug or the gentile release of death, whichever is cheaper.

dlerious

Golden Member
Mar 4, 2004
A new house, a new car, a new job, a new wife (currently single), a piece of Anand swag, and world peace.

nisryus

Sep 11, 2007
Intel SSD

Since budget is tight and still rebuilding the kids busted system.. a bigger and faster SSD would be perfect for him.. (Might even motivated him to study harder!!!)

jpishgar

VP, Global Community
Nov 24, 2014
www.futureplc.com
Do please do your best to keep it to actual tangibles, as opposed to obscure abstractions. As hilarious as some of these are. :p
For those keeping track who might want to buy their resident Community Director something nice...

The Limitless Build on PCPartPicker would make a nice stocking stuffer.
https://pcpartpicker.com/b/ZrWD4D
Really a steal at under $30k.

lane42

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000
Ia'm Good,
Have a fast computer with 4 gpu's in it, Hang on the Distributed computing Fourms
with a bunch of great guys, married to a great wife, and I just retired. Life's Good :)

I like Coffee tho.

Bubbleawsome

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2013
Something that's been on my list for a while is a 16GB kit of laptop DDR4, but with the crazy high RAM prices recently and the fact that my 8GB works fine except in a few games I've kept pushing it off.

I've also been looking for a keyboard to learn piano but I'm so busy it'd probably just collect dust. :(

ItsAlive

Golden Member
Oct 7, 2005
I would like to spend just 10 mins with my mom again for Christmas, but since she passed in 2008 that is probably asking a little too much. I guess I will just settle for spending Christmas with my kids instead, listening to holiday music on an Anandtech bluetooth speaker? :)

Reactions: RamIt and slayer202