The Hammer is falling as the Insurrectionists are identified.

Page 38 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 17, 2019
Pennsylvania Cop Charged With Pushing Capitol Police During Riot

Forbes|47 minutes ago

Federal authorities arrested a police officer from Pennsylvania on Friday after he allegedly charged at a line of police outside the U.S. Capitol building last month, the latest member of law enforcement accused of participating in the riot.

I wonder if his union reps will defend him?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Pennsylvania Cop Charged With Pushing Capitol Police During Riot

Forbes|47 minutes ago

Federal authorities arrested a police officer from Pennsylvania on Friday after he allegedly charged at a line of police outside the U.S. Capitol building last month, the latest member of law enforcement accused of participating in the riot.

I wonder if his union reps will defend him?

I doubt he's Union. They'd be contractually obligated to defend him in a disciplinary scenario. Sometimes that just amounts to begging for mercy.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
'It was the Jack talking I tells ya', it was the Jack that made me say it!!!!!'

"You think I’m gonna let you come f**king talk to me? You’re out your motherf**king mind, bro. That’s not gonna happen. I’m a f**king patriot, and I exercise my First Amendment right, my freedom of speech, and my Second Amendment right to shoot your f**king ass if you come here."
That is precisely the language, attitude, and ineptitude, I have come to expect of MAGA cultist.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
That is precisely the language, attitude, and ineptitude, I have come to expect of MAGA cultist.
The fact that people who think like this walk amongst us is disturbing, no fucking scary. Break the law, then draw attention to yourself by mouthing off about shooting FBI agents if they investigate. Just what one expects from innocent people?

Reactions: Leeea

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
OH PUHHLEEEZZEEE!!!!!

As this goes on and more is learned about these people, the more disturbing it becomes. Bat shit crazy doesn't begin to describe how disconnected these people are from reality.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
And from a small town, population 2600, about an hour west of where I live. Sylva, a quiet little town with shops and several really good breweries.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
A leader of the far-right organization is a transgender woman? Fascinating on so many levels.
I didn't see reference to her being a leader or founder, but still.

I suppose the Oathkeepers aren't as much a surprise as the Proud Boys would be. Apparently many of the Oathkeepers are former (or currently) military and law enforcement members.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I didn't see reference to her being a leader or founder, but still.

I suppose the Oathkeepers aren't as much a surprise as the Proud Boys would be. Apparently many of the Oathkeepers are former (or currently) military and law enforcement members.

The first sentence starts "A leader..." Admittedly I don't know how loose of a definition they're using as they don't provide any context.

Reactions: Leeea and Pohemi

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
A leader of the far-right organization is a transgender woman? Fascinating on so many levels.
WOW! And when they say "you can't make this shit up" they knew what they were talking about.
(s)He was a decorated Army vet that served in Afghanistan.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Looks like Trump skittered off with his tail between his legs when the shit hit the fan over at the Capitol. I thought fer sure he'd be out and about defending his defenders. Well I guess he finally went too far in his effort to keep his job and the shelter it provided him to the point where his megalomania couldn't gloss over the fact that this time around he couldn't lie his way out of trouble like he usually did back when he could do whatever his fascist state of mind told him.

loafbred

May 7, 2000
  • Haha
Reactions: Leeea and Pohemi

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I wonder how many of Trump's supporters are willing to go another round of insurrection at Trump's behest now that these folks understand that Trump won't reciprocate the loyalty they've shown him by sending his lawyers out to represent them at his expense because you know, he doesn't know each one personally and he never saw them or talked to them at his rallies.

Nov 17, 2019
They simply don't get it. They don't understand that they were involved in one of the most serious crimes in recent memory (short of committing intentional murder).

Knock knock

Who's there?

FBI.

FBI who?

FBI, you're busted!!!!

Reactions: Shamrock