The GOP Platform of 1956

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
Completely agree on the bastard rate needing to drop. One of the big problems we have is women popping out babies just for welfare and since the government takes care of them there is no need to close there legs

I've never known a single mom that planned it that way, except for the senior it staff woman that went the invitetro route but that was a planned baby. I also haven't met anyone on welfare who would have a desirable life. I challenge anyone with the above thought to lock up all their credit cards throw out their food and try to live a month on like $25 per week. Keep in mind this needs to pay for birthday gifts, heating, electric, gas, car insurance, car repairs and keep your fingers crossed that nobody in the family gets sick or something needs to be fixed. Then we will see how much welfare riches equal.

Apr 27, 2012
I've never known a single mom that planned it that way, except for the senior it staff woman that went the invitetro route but that was a planned baby. I also haven't met anyone on welfare who would have a desirable life. I challenge anyone with the above thought to lock up all their credit cards throw out their food and try to live a month on like $25 per week. Keep in mind this needs to pay for birthday gifts, heating, electric, gas, car insurance, car repairs and keep your fingers crossed that nobody in the family gets sick or something needs to be fixed. Then we will see how much welfare riches equal.

There are women that actually do this though because they get all sorts of special favors from idiot liberals.

There are also people on welfare who dont need it and abuse it and waste tax dollars. This is one of the reasons why the country is so screwed up

END WELFARE