The Donald J Trump BS thread version 31.4 updated (in memorium)

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 25, 2011

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Nuh uh. SHS was very adamant that the suggestion he lied was a "bold faced accusation" I believe was her words.

I think the called it a "bold accusation" while entirely not refuting the accuracy of the statement.

An old business friend once said Trump would lie to you about what day it was just for the practice. The man cannot stop himself.

Reactions: hal2kilo

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I think the called it a "bold accusation" while entirely not refuting the accuracy of the statement.

An old business friend once said Trump would lie to you about what day it was just for the practice. The man cannot stop himself.

Yeah this is now pathological.
The guy is so used to lying in his business deals that he cant possibly tell the truth as a government official.
Its sorta disgusting, especially when it was so obvious during his campaign.

He lied about the Boy Scouts leaders calling him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2dhU6TAKjg

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Chronology of Trump lies vs Obama
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html
ledechart-Artboard_6.png

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
How a supposedly Christian organization can support a man such as this is just beyond comprehension. Jesus tells Christians to flee the appearance of evil yet they seem to flock right to it.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Lol, fake news! I mean dear god look at how long Obama was lying to the American people his line goes all the way to the right edge of the graph!

Yup, it clearly shows that Trump's stamina is far greater in this respect. I guess he was right about Hillary, from a certain point of view.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Can't wait to see Trump watching his ratings go off the cliff and aims his flamethrower yapper at all of those Repubs who finally saw him for the lowlife conman that he always was and is to this very day.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The closest thing to truth that ever came out of Trump's mouth: "I could stand on 5th ave and shoot someone and not lose votes". He remains the only pres who could side with an enemy (Putin) and still raise a cheer from his supporters.

That right there precisely describes the cult that Trump built around himself. It insulates him from being seen as the common thief who raised himself from the gutters of society and of whom prodigiously lies to attract attention to himself.

Trump is no different from or more than likely worse than those huckster televangelists that exploit religion as a way to enrich themselves. Same modus operadi, same results: Folks freely give their hard earned income to smooth talking crooks that simply tell them what they want to hear and feel.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
The closest thing to truth that ever came out of Trump's mouth: "I could stand on 5th ave and shoot someone and not lose votes". He remains the only pres who could side with an enemy (Putin) and still raise a cheer from his supporters.

Commie loyalist are everywhere. And lets be blunt, they are commie loyalist, commie operatives, and they would be elated to see democracy fail to a Donald Trump dictatorship. Communism and dictatorships are still a bad thing by the way, that has not changed. Just because Trump fooled millions and got elected doesn't mean that communism has become mainstream. We are still right, and they the misguided are still wrong.

Sometimes, people forget what communism even is, and forget what it is like to live under communism, and some people can not imagine that we have communist amongst us. They look like Americans, they shout USA USA like Americans, they wave the stars and stripes like Americans, they talk of freedom and patriotism just like Americans, but they are in fact communist in the name of Trump and in the name of overthrowing American democracy.

Yes.... they're here. They are in your neighborhoods. They are elected officials, governors, mayors, they might be members of your own families. But they know who they are, and why they follow Donald Trump, and what the goals of Donald Trump really are.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
We have some in this thread who would still choose Trump if he shot someone, especially if the other choice is Hillary.,

They know who they are. They admitted it.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Commie loyalist are everywhere. And lets be blunt, they are commie loyalist, commie operatives, and they would be elated to see democracy fail to a Donald Trump dictatorship. Communism and dictatorships are still a bad thing by the way, that has not changed. Just because Trump fooled millions and got elected doesn't mean that communism has become mainstream. We are still right, and they the misguided are still wrong.

Sometimes, people forget what communism even is, and forget what it is like to live under communism, and some people can not imagine that we have communist amongst us. They look like Americans, they shout USA USA like Americans, they wave the stars and stripes like Americans, they talk of freedom and patriotism just like Americans, but they are in fact communist in the name of Trump and in the name of overthrowing American democracy.

Yes.... they're here. They are in your neighborhoods. They are elected officials, governors, mayors, they might be members of your own families. But they know who they are, and why they follow Donald Trump, and what the goals of Donald Trump really are.
I think you should look up the definition of communist.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Can't wait to see Trump watching his ratings go off the cliff and aims his flamethrower yapper at all of those Repubs who finally saw him for the lowlife conman that he always was and is to this very day.

My cross over voter Dad (2x Obama, 2x Trump) finally starting calling Trump a lowlife idiot who he doesn't ever want to hear from again... So I guess there is progress out there..

... Still not happy with Biden and the Fed tho. Raising interest rates too slowly (even tho already voted on and approved) and not getting the US domestic oil producers up and running again. Colorado had a huge drop off on active rigs, and it's still largely shuttered. State and Fed Admins is slow on permitting, new rules etc.

https://www.cpr.org/2020/11/30/colo...historic-lows-as-the-pandemic-crashes-demand/

This will become a more painful talking point as oil prices hit new highs.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
My cross over voter Dad (2x Obama, 2x Trump) finally starting calling Trump a lowlife idiot who he doesn't ever want to hear from again... So I guess there is progress out there..
That's really nice to hear and makes me feel a little guilty for painting all T supporters with same broad brush. I guess I always knew that there couldn't be as many blind sheep as his current poll numbers would suggest, even among republicans.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
As a casual point of interest, Trump likes to portray himself as a tough guy where he clenches his fists and jaw to portray the sense that he's all that and more.

Well, if you look at images of him clenching his fists, notice that in some pics he clenches his fist girly man style with thumbs on the sides of his index finger, or at the most with thumbs covering his index fingers and not much else. Now, putting his stubby fingers aside, if one were to roll their fingertips inward and tuck them into their palms and press their thumbs over as many fingers as possible in order to form the fist into a tight solid mass resembling a club as is proper, I can guarantee that Trump will hit you with his palms facing you windmill style rather than with the knuckles of his baby and ring fingers as is correct in order to prevent the other meta's from fracturing.