THE Best Case of Revenge Ever

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Inferno0032

Golden Member
Mar 26, 2007
Originally posted by: SampSon
Originally posted by: Inferno0032
Believe what you like, i didn't come here to try to "wow" people with my impressive stories, just what she told me. Maybe she heard it around the hospital, i dont know, i didn't think to ask at the time. I won't even try to convince you as it would be far more trouble than its worth to "prove" myself to one person.
I don't have time for you right now. I received an email from my friend saying that microsoft will pay me $245 for each person I forward that email to!

You should ask your friend's parent how many deaths they have due to the janitors unplugging life-support machines in order to run their floor polishers. I hear thats a huge problem in south africa.
I'm not sure if you're a fan of taco bell, but I'd watch out for cockroaches in their food that might lay eggs in in saliva glands.

Since you know some people involved in the medical field, could you ask them why during John Wayne's autopsy they found 40lbs of impacted fecal matter? 40 POUNDS!?!?! That's insane!

The point is that the story is an urban myth, no matter who you heard it from. The best part about urban myths is that they appear believeable and prey on the naive and easily pursuaded. I'm just letting you know that the story is BS.

Originally posted by: Syringer
Hey want to go to a party next weekend?
Yea totally, I'm in!. I love hanging out with popped collar douche bags who drink out of red plastic cups and play asshole all night.
I bet there is will be some totally wicked E and weed there too! We can get high and one up each other with war stories of drinking and puking. Man I'm pumped! I never thought I'd get invited to party with the college hipster crowd. I'll make sure to wear my classic chuck taylors and hemp necklaces.

Umm.... chill? Everywhere i've seen you post lately is in such a downplaying manner. Every post of yours I've seen recently does nothing but cut people down, does that give some kinda sick psycho-analytical pleasure?

I mean damn, nice to meet you?

Auric

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: TehMac
Why do you have an old woman as your avatar? :confused:

Well, why do you have a PC as your avatar? Not because you are one, but because you like them.

Inferno0032

Golden Member
Mar 26, 2007
Originally posted by: SampSon
Originally posted by: Inferno0032
Believe what you like, i didn't come here to try to "wow" people with my impressive stories, just what she told me. Maybe she heard it around the hospital, i dont know, i didn't think to ask at the time. I won't even try to convince you as it would be far more trouble than its worth to "prove" myself to one person.
I don't have time for you right now. I received an email from my friend saying that microsoft will pay me $245 for each person I forward that email to!

You should ask your friend's parent how many deaths they have due to the janitors unplugging life-support machines in order to run their floor polishers. I hear thats a huge problem in south africa.
I'm not sure if you're a fan of taco bell, but I'd watch out for cockroaches in their food that might lay eggs in in saliva glands.

Since you know some people involved in the medical field, could you ask them why during John Wayne's autopsy they found 40lbs of impacted fecal matter? 40 POUNDS!?!?! That's insane!

The point is that the story is an urban myth, no matter who you heard it from. The best part about urban myths is that they appear believeable and prey on the naive and easily pursuaded. I'm just letting you know that the story is BS.

Originally posted by: Syringer
Hey want to go to a party next weekend?
Yea totally, I'm in!. I love hanging out with popped collar douche bags who drink out of red plastic cups and play asshole all night.
I bet there is will be some totally wicked E and weed there too! We can get high and one up each other with war stories of drinking and puking. Man I'm pumped! I never thought I'd get invited to party with the college hipster crowd. I'll make sure to wear my classic chuck taylors and hemp necklaces.

And did it ever occur to you that there's a possibility that this happened again? Why is that unreasonable? But, obviously if it happened once as an "urban myth", it couldn't POSSIBLY happen again.

But thank you for being so nice and informative, you did so in such a nice manner, and i appreciate you bringing me in out of the dark dark life i'm obviously living.