The #1 reason Bush is not impeached

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: sillyTIM
Says YOU.

Unlike a lot of you, I don't give a flyin' fvck who comes in to defend my opinions or not.

The truth & reality might not be so mary poppins, you guys just gotta DEAL WITH IT.

I call things as they are.

Chicken Little also called things as he thought they were!

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: phillyTIM

They wouldn't do such a thing. You are equating their strategy to Bush's.

They would know when to come in, do the job, and get out. Not hang on indefinately; we don't have the oil resources that fuel greed.
Oil resources? Neither did East Germany, Czechoslovakia, Hungary or Poland. Neither does Taiwan or Hong Kong. Neither does South Korea. However, I digress....

Great question, tho; but they know they have the world's desire for this, and a significant, if not majority, or american people who want this.
Um, so are you suggesting that a significant number of Americans would welcome such change to their respective autonomous way of life after 227 years? Oh, and one more question: Do you honestly believe that this "regime change" might be peaceful?

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
I don't think a forced Regime change here in the United States would be peaceful, especially since you'd have many of those hick, bearded, rifled nationalists come out of the kentucky woodwork to defind Bush.

But I do think that there is a lot of decent in our military, enough that they just might be turned to the 'other' side.

It wouldn't be easy at all, but it would be poetic justice for what our "leader" forced upon the rest of the world.

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
I don't think a forced Regime change here in the United States would be peaceful, especially since you'd have many of those hick, bearded, rifled nationalists come out of the kentucky woodwork to defind Bush.

But I do think that there is a lot of decent in our military, enough that they just might be turned to the 'other' side.

It wouldn't be easy at all, but it would be poetic justice for what our "leader" forced upon the rest of the world.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

You are a truly a pathetic little person. The military is gonna help a foreign invader. That's terrific. I didn't really appreciate the depth of your hatred and stupidity until just now.

Don't worry sillytimmy, this will be the last post of yours that I respond to. The lunatic fringe should seek help, not encouragement. Seek help.

You're dismissed.

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999

So you think these "hick, bearded, rifled, nationalists" wouldn't defend their way of life instead? Or are all "hick, bearded, rifled nationalists come out of the kentucky woodwork" sworn to defend Bush?

Another question: How many Americans might die in this "regime change" of yours?

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Far less than the Bush Regime's "shock and awe" campaign. that's for sure.

you don't really understand what a nationalist is, do you?

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999

I see. So you really wouldn't expect any massive retaliation by the USA against "those three"?

You mean "hick, bearded, rifled people out of the Kentucky woodwork"?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: burnedout

I see. So you really wouldn't expect any massive retaliation by the USA against "those three"?

You mean "hick, bearded, rifled people out of the Kentucky woodwork"?
And those are just the women!! LOL!

Ferocious

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2000
Impeachment is not the correct path to persue.

We can all the just hope the people wake up and vote him out of office.

But I have my doubts.

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999

One final question, Timmy. How much American death resulting from your plan will you tolerate in order to remove the "Bush Regime"? Care to give us some figures?

<edit>spelling</edit>

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
You won't like my answer, as it is based upon cold hard reality:

You must look to the Bush Regime's answers for that answer, burnedout: "whatever it takes"

while i don't condone an "eye for an eye" strategy, it seems apt here.

but those few deaths for the MANY will be beneficial for the MANY and the United States' standing in the World community.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: sillyTIM

You must look to the Bush Regime's answers for that answer, burnedout: "whatever it takes"

but those few deaths for the MANY will be beneficial for the MANY and the United States' standing in the World community.
So Timmy, you think that there are enough loons like you around to support such an uprising? If so where are they (well besides the ones in your head).

Jan 12, 2003

...so little is saying he wants American soldiers to die for the U.N. Cosmopolitan cause?

Is he plotting and conspiring to kill Americans? Is that they way this nonsense reads?

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx

...so little is saying he wants American soldiers to die for the U.N. Cosmopolitan cause?

Is he plotting and conspiring to kill Americans? Is that they way this nonsense reads?
Is there NO END to YOUR nonsense?

Oh my, perhaps you may again threaten to sick the Secret Service after me? *SHUDDERS*
And again it will turn out to be bvllshit talking too!

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx

That about sums it up. NK, China, et al should come in here and force a regime change. He thinks the .mil will support it because "Bush is evil". I wonder if he even has the courage of his convictions, you know by helping them, picking up a gun, storming the White House, etc. I kind of doubt it. Among all his other wonderful traits he's probably a coward too.

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
The #1 reason why Bush has not been impeached is because he has not done anything to warrant it. He did not lie about the war. Just because you say he did doesn't make it so (A lesson most of us learned in kindergarten). For the last time (hopefully)...

BUSH ACTED BASED ON THE INFORMATION HE HAD AT THE TIME

Ever heard the phrase, 'hindsight is 20/20'. LEARN WHAT IT MEANS.

Perhaps if he had the information back then that he has now, he wouldn't have gone in there but guess what, HE IS NOT A TIME TRAVELLER. He made a decision based on what information he had at the time. Not the information he has now. Learn the difference between the past and present.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: XZeroII
The #1 reason why Bush has not been impeached is because he has not done anything to warrant it. He did not lie about the war. Just because you say he did doesn't make it so (A lesson most of us learned in kindergarten). For the last time (hopefully)...

BUSH ACTED BASED ON THE INFORMATION HE HAD AT THE TIME

Ever heard the phrase, 'hindsight is 20/20'. LEARN WHAT IT MEANS.

Perhaps if he had the information back then that he has now, he wouldn't have gone in there but guess what, HE IS NOT A TIME TRAVELLER. He made a decision based on what information he had at the time. Not the information he has now. Learn the difference between the past and present.

No he didn't, he acted on part of the information, but dismissed most of the information.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
XZeroII - Hmmmm, maybe we better stop relying on our "intel" (and I use the term loosely), considering it was responsible for allowing 9.11 and now a war in Iraq based on false allegations. That's two strikes. It seems we're pretty good at acting like we know what's going on around the world, but apparantly we don't know jack-sh!t.

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
XZeroII - Hmmmm, maybe we better stop relying on our "intel" (and I use the term loosely), considering it was responsible for allowing 9.11 and now a war in Iraq based on false allegations. That's two strikes. It seems we're pretty good at acting like we know what's going on around the world, but apparantly we don't know jack-sh!t.
These points cannot be emphasized enough. If I'm not being too subtle with that statement.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
These points cannot be emphasized enough. If I'm not being too subtle with that statement.

How could our Intel cause 9/11? Perhaps the absence of not only extensive Intel but also the proper interpretation and dissemination of what was available may have better enabled the bad guys to effect their operation. But, not knowing what our Intel folks knew or how it was interpreted and disseminated and then acted upon by the FBI and others, I'm hard pressed to conclude a link or cause and effect.

I think we know a lot about what is going on in some areas and a little in some others. Getting this data and turning it into useful information is not always easy and at times it results in an inaccurate assessment.

I think the folks across this country with the exception of a few and regardless of the redness of their neck or length of hair or color of skin or whom they worship or when are all bound by the same bond. We cherp the same tune when that tune is called for. Other times we cherp whatever tune suits us because we can. It is the job of the leaders we choose to limit the times when we must all cherp the same tune. We have a way of dealing with leaders who confuse us into cherping a tune when we ought not be cherping our national tune at all... we either impeach them or elect someone in their stead. We don't pit one American against another in our own country. We blame the leader and together we admit a mistake and choose another. IMO