TF2 Servers? Yes! We have a new TF2 Group :-)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
Coming from someone who plays a spy almost exclusively, the needle gun is a good "spyfinder" weapon. I hate that stupidt thing.

BadRobot

May 25, 2007
Hey i just set up a server.
65.99.193.231:27015
name of server is "A Meat Shack"
just thought you should know. My handle is ProfessionalBullerCatcher.

BadRobot

May 25, 2007
But it isn't up right now, i am trying to get it updated to the right version server side, it won't be up till later tonight probably

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
Hi guys, I joined this my name is kev0ut. I haven't been on in awhile, been playing Halo 3 but it doesn't hold a candle to this. Hope to be on tonight

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Oh man! I just had the best game ever! Playing 2fort as the demoman on defense and I had 42 kills and 6 deaths. I was killing everyone left and right! that was awesome! I think I had a bunch of assists too.

They kept sending in spies and scouts to kill me but I killed every single one!

I've been really sucking at TF2 lately but today must have been my redemption, lol.

BadRobot

May 25, 2007
Anand's Crazy Meat Shack (TF2 Server) Is now open for business.

As soon as they make mod to make the players turn into meat when they die (like in tfc) I will put it on. Right now the map cycle is just the default but I will hold a vote soon to change it if peoepl want it differently. I like all the maps so i might stay a way from the "LOOK 2FORT 24/7" so...

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
I'm really excited to get on and play! I'm away from my computer until Sunday or so but then...oh yes...we will play. Which server host did you end up using?

JACKHAMMER

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: BadRobot
Anand's Crazy Meat Shack (TF2 Server) Is now open for business.

As soon as they make mod to make the players turn into meat when they die (like in tfc) I will put it on. Right now the map cycle is just the default but I will hold a vote soon to change it if peoepl want it differently. I like all the maps so i might stay a way from the "LOOK 2FORT 24/7" so...

Thanks much! I just added it to my favs, hopefully it will become a popular option.

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Sweet. Our own server now. Need to get everyone on at some time. Been having a blast with this game.

AVP

Jan 19, 2005
Got pwnd by Keith tonight....NOT. Check out Q's 32 man Dustbowl, my favorite server.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: AVP
Got pwnd by Keith tonight....NOT. Check out Q's 32 man Dustbowl, my favorite server.

Hey, wait..erm...

We definitely need to organize a game on BadRobot's server! Let's see what everyone can do! :p

KT

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
A friend and myself have begun creating a TF2 fansite. The frontend is very much not done, but I would be honored if we made the forum the "AT TF2 forum" :p

http://www.clanvclan.com/forum

I'd ask that you don't really go anywhere other than the forum, because it's not even close to done. The forum is fully functional, though. So post away (0 posts so far :()

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I can probably make it on tonight, after 6:00PDT (hopefully earlier though).

KT

BadRobot

May 25, 2007
As soon as beetle mod comes out, he already has basic commands available but not sure he has added funcitonality for me to add people as admin's, ill make a couple ppl admins,

first i am going to do jschmuck and then maybe keith, and if sraaz wants to partner up with his website i might add him.

I have not been able to get on since i bought the server lol, figures...
But i should be able to get on sometime friday and or saturday night we shoudl try and organize an event for us one of those nights.

We need to do a poll?

Edit: Server is located in Texas, along with me =)

Edit 2: i get like 10 ping

Edit 3 I lied, i can add admins now but it won't be done till tomorrow night, so Schmuck and keith you want admin on server?