TF2 Servers? Yes! We have a new TF2 Group :-)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AVP

Jan 19, 2005
Hey guys, playing as ArMy (lame I know, my brother made it when he was 13, evidently he was "pwning" with this other guy named "NaVy" sigh). Mostly been playing 32man dustbowl but I will check out the group and try to join up with yall.

flyboy84

Golden Member
Jul 21, 2004
I added everyone to my friends list...I'm resonant cowboy...lets get some games going with the AT crew! Anyone want to set up a server? :-D

SexyK

Golden Member
Jul 30, 2001
Originally posted by: flyboy84
I added everyone to my friends list...I'm resonant cowboy...lets get some games going with the AT crew! Anyone want to set up a server? :-D

Joined the server you were on earlier and you bounced out right after I joined... oh well, next time ;-)

flyboy84

Golden Member
Jul 21, 2004
Originally posted by: SexyK
Originally posted by: flyboy84

Joined the server you were on earlier and you bounced out right after I joined... oh well, next time ;-)

haha next time for sure :)

I'll be away this weekend, and mondays through wednesdays I'm pretty busy (grad school), but look for me to be playing next wed night through sunday on and off :)

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
I think I had a few AT'ers join the server I was on last night.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
schmuck seems to be particularly good at knifing me in the back, it is getting kind of irritating. :p

KT

40Hands

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2004
I'm a killer soldier and I'm down for some real team play. Pubbing is fun but no one really plays the game the way it's supposed to be played.

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: 40Hands
I'm a killer soldier and I'm down for some real team play. Pubbing is fun but no one really plays the game the way it's supposed to be played.

We had a pretty good team going last night and were playing against a decent team as well. It makes the game that much more fun when both sides are strategizing.

As a side note I started playing the Medic a bit more over the last couple of days, mainly because nobody else was on my team, and I have to say I like that support role, it's a nice change of pace from playing the Soldier/Sniper/Heavy types.

KT

40Hands

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2004
Originally posted by: KeithTalent

We had a pretty good team going last night and were playing against a decent team as well. It makes the game that much more fun when both sides are strategizing.

As a side note I started playing the Medic a bit more over the last couple of days, mainly because nobody else was on my team, and I have to say I like that support role, it's a nice change of pace from playing the Soldier/Sniper/Heavy types.

KT

I do enjoy playing medic once in a while as well. I hate the needle gun so I just use the bone saw instead. My personal best with it was 7 kills in a row with the saw! I don't think I'll ever come close to that again.

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: KeithTalent

KT

I do enjoy playing medic once in a while as well. I hate the needle gun so I just use the bone saw instead. My personal best with it was 7 kills in a row with the saw! I don't think I'll ever come close to that again.

Agreed, I use the needle gun only on rare occasions, mainly when I am lower on health and running away from someone attacking me, I shoot some needles at them to try and scare them off (pathetic, I know, but sometimes I get a crit on them). The saw is what I usually have set as my secondary weapon, but 7 kills!?! Holy crap! :Q

KT