Texas to conduct a lawful audit of election

Page 21 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
No, progressives/leftists are trying to make it easier and easier for vote fraud to have a measurable effect on voting. It's why they're so desperate to stop and/or stall any attempt at vote audits.

You’ll have to explain that one, traitor.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
No, progressives/leftists are trying to make it easier and easier for vote fraud to have a measurable effect on voting. It's why they're so desperate to stop and/or stall any attempt at vote audits.
Wrong. First, you have provided no evidence for such a paranoid claim. Second, the votes were already been audited and certified as part of the regular election process. These additional audits you want are for partisan purposes only.
Republicans need to get over the fact that Trump lost. Seriously, it's getting childish.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
@imported_tajmahal and the rest of the community, I would like you folks to know that I will not look at ATF P&N before going to sleep. You can say thanks to taj. Last night when I went to sleep after taking a peek at this thread, I had the most horrid nightmare. Basically I was in a movie theater watching the ending of a documentary of MLK. When people started leaving basically someone with a gun and wearing a MAGA hat entered and started shooting the place up. When the gun was pointed at me, I saw they were wearing a shirt with taj's profile pic inside a heart, and I started screaming. In fact I was screaming so loud, that I was screaming in bed, and when I woke up I saw my dad looking at me. Then asked my dad asked my if I have gone insane, for screaming in the middle of the night? Thank you Taj for giving me a horrible nightmare.

Also @Pohemi420 , you are just doing a service and not really insulting taj by saying "you fucking clown" to him. Rather you should say "you fucking bozo the clown" to him.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I'm a conservative, a Republican with standard political views. Big whoop de doo. Just about 1/2 the country agrees with me on most issues. In some cases more than 50%, especially in regards to Constitutional issues.
No. You are a Trumpist and by extension a fascist cultist.
Republican would be a Romney, Kinzinger etc.
Whatever the fuck you are is not a Republican.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
No. You are a Trumpist and by extension a fascist cultist.
Republican would be a Romney, Kinzinger etc.
Whatever the fuck you are is not a Republican.
Imagine these filth that try to delegitimize democracy, excuse calls for violence against the press and against people that don't agree with them, and who brush off the violent insurrection, they think they are just normal conservatives.

These people are sociopaths and a danger to humanity.

Reactions: cytg111 and Pohemi

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001

"
Election audits of the 2020 election are under attack in the media.

It’s easy to see why some calls for audits have drawn criticism.

But audits can serve a very useful purpose. Glenn Youngkin, the Virginia Republican nominee for governor, is calling for an ‘audit’ of the state’s voting machines. The former co-CEO of the Carlyle group says: ‘I grew up in a world where you have an audit every year, in businesses you have an audit. So let’s just audit the voting machines, publish it so everybody can see it.’"

A good piece on election audits and why to have them.
You mean because of the big lie and the latest Arizona Audit didn't prove the Bullshit those lies are saying, but the opposite? God you are fucking stupid!

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Proof? Oh wait, just like Trump and the 60+ court cases thrown out because of NO proof, you have non!

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013
It's clear to anyone with a functioning brain that the Republicans are doing a test run. When they have installed their own machines and have cooked ALL the books, not just some like they do now, a genuine audit will show they cheated and when caught they will do their best but Democrats song and dance.

They are terrorists and need to be treated as just like terrorists. So painfully outnumbered but still so squeaky as their voices keep getting quieter and quieter.

Reactions: Pohemi

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013
As if we needed MORE proof:

Republican official in Ohio faces charge for voting twice in November election
"I was simply trying to execute a dying man’s wishes," Ed Snodgrass said.

Republican lawmakers in Ohio pushing for more “safety and security” at the ballot box can now point to a clear example of voter fraud in the November 2020 presidential election.

Unfortunately for them, it involves another Republican.

Edward Snodgrass, who is a Porter Township trustee, has admitted to forging his dead father’s signature on an absentee ballot and then voting again as himself, court records and other sources revealed.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and Lezunto
Jul 9, 2009
@imported_tajmahal and the rest of the community, I would like you folks to know that I will not look at ATF P&N before going to sleep. You can say thanks to taj. Last night when I went to sleep after taking a peek at this thread, I had the most horrid nightmare. Basically I was in a movie theater watching the ending of a documentary of MLK. When people started leaving basically someone with a gun and wearing a MAGA hat entered and started shooting the place up. When the gun was pointed at me, I saw they were wearing a shirt with taj's profile pic inside a heart, and I started screaming. In fact I was screaming so loud, that I was screaming in bed, and when I woke up I saw my dad looking at me. Then asked my dad asked my if I have gone insane, for screaming in the middle of the night? Thank you Taj for giving me a horrible nightmare.

Also @Pohemi420 , you are just doing a service and not really insulting taj by saying "you fucking clown" to him. Rather you should say "you fucking bozo the clown" to him.
You are most welcome. BTW my profile pic is a stencil of John Wayne in The Longest Day

Jul 9, 2009
As if we needed MORE proof:

Republican official in Ohio faces charge for voting twice in November election
"I was simply trying to execute a dying man’s wishes," Ed Snodgrass said.

Republican lawmakers in Ohio pushing for more “safety and security” at the ballot box can now point to a clear example of voter fraud in the November 2020 presidential election.

Unfortunately for them, it involves another Republican.

Edward Snodgrass, who is a Porter Township trustee, has admitted to forging his dead father’s signature on an absentee ballot and then voting again as himself, court records and other sources revealed.

Thank you for becoming one of my growing army fighting against vote fraud.

• Haha

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
The starting to get as boring as the other VW.

In other words you are once again bitching out about providing any evidence of your alternative reality.

Keep sucking up that propaganda and let the whole world know how big of a tool you are.

You dumb bitch ass traitor.

• Love

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Reading must be hard for you.
Yep, reading bullshit is hard. Not because I don't see thru the bullshit, but because it makes my eyes burn.

Of course you look at life thru lenses smeared with shit, so reading bullshit comes naturally easy for you.

Last edited:

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
There should probably be an audit of the audits - that is, a thorough examination of the attempt to overthrow democracy of which they are a part.

Clearly the purpose of the "audits", along with the rest of it, is to throw such doubt over the electoral process that it will be that much easier for the Republicans to steal the next election - as they'd have set up the notion that doing so is just 'payback', plus worked out the details of how to do it. This was just a dry-run.

Reactions: Pohemi and ch33zw1z

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Thank you for becoming one of my growing army fighting against vote fraud.
You mean the clown army of fucking idiots and morons?
Thankfully, the MAJORITY of the country does NOT agree with your stupid fucking racist authoritarian clown ass.
Stop wasting oxygen, clown.

Mar 11, 2004
So at this point I'm just going to assume that you guys are intentionally trying to sexually stimulate him, because you can't possibly be this fucking dumb.

• Haha

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
So at this point I'm just going to assume that you guys are intentionally trying to sexually stimulate him, because you can't possibly be this fucking dumb.
I love it when you get all bent out of shape over other people insulting and calling out the clowns here. It's pretty cute.

I'm am sorry that you are so sexually repressed, however. That is always sad to see.

Reactions: pmv