Texas to conduct a lawful audit of election

Page 17 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
You need some anger management in your pitiful life.
Me mouthing off to you with no fucks given makes me angry??? Oh do tell you racists bigot fascists bitch-boy! Got any plans to murder brown people today? Or overthrow any democracies? Or take away rights of roughly half the population?

God damn you seriously are one stupid mother fucker!

• Haha
Reactions: iRONic and ch33zw1z
Jul 9, 2009
Me mouthing off to you with no fucks given makes me angry??? Oh do tell you racists bigot fascists bitch-boy! Got any plans to murder brown people today? Or overthrow any democracies? Or take away rights of roughly half the population?

God damn you seriously are one stupid mother fucker!
Seriously you have some mental issues. You are fucked up in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
If only these fuckstick traitors cared about gun control the same way they cared about “voter fraud”. Voting is constitutional right just like the right to bear arms, but somehow these guys can always excuse limiting the voting power of those they don’t like. Yet, only one of these problems actually harms Americans. Figures, traitors don’t care about dead Americans, they only care about losing power.

Reactions: Pohemi and Meghan54

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013
Man charged with wife’s murder illegally cast her ballot for Trump, officials say: ‘I just thought, give him another vote.

Is this the kind of shenanigans the Trump supporters care about? https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/05/15/murder-voter-fraud-trump-morphew/

All the fraud found so far seems to stem from fervent radicals cheating for Trump. Why do conservatives continue to expose their attacks with their own guilt? These instances of far right cheating while simultaneously introducing legislation removing their political opponents rights to vote are getting more and more disparate and pathetic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: pmv and ch33zw1z

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I'm a conservative, a Republican with standard political views. Big whoop de doo. Just about 1/2 the country agrees with me on most issues. In some cases more than 50%, especially in regards to Constitutional issues.
Bullshit. You jettisoned all your beliefs to kiss Trump's orange ass. Turns out you have no real beliefs.

Since you claim to be on the side of the country list those issues where 1/2 the country agrees with you. I bet we will discover those don't exist.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
Seriously you have some mental issues. You are fucked up in the head.
I'm a conservative, a Republican with standard political views. Big whoop de doo. Just about 1/2 the country agrees with me on most issues. In some cases more than 50%, especially in regards to Constitutional issues.
Hahahaha this fucking bag of dicks says others have mental issues after he has made it know that he has no problem lobbing grenades at brown children and after he has made it known he has zero fucks for taking away rights from roughly half the country. Keep projecting bitch-boy, its all you can ever do, its is your biggest accomplishment in your sad sorry life.

• Wow
Reactions: Lezunto

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Man charged with wife’s murder illegally cast her ballot for Trump, officials say: ‘I just thought, give him another vote.

Is this the kind of shenanigans the Trump supporters care about? https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/05/15/murder-voter-fraud-trump-morphew/

All the fraud found so far seems to stem from fervent radicals cheating for Trump. Why do conservatives continue to expose their attacks with their own guilt? These instances of far right cheating while simultaneously introducing legislation removing their political opponents rights to vote are getting more and more disparate and pathetic.

1ymvbd.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and ch33zw1z

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
It's amazing watching conservatives abandoning democracy keep saying with a straight face they are conservatives.

It's like listening to talking poo at this point.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
It's amazing watching conservatives abandoning democracy keep saying with a straight face they are conservatives.

It's like listening to talking poo at this point.
Like when they say they support the Constitution, but claim the insurrection was just a riot, thus showing their support for the insurrection indirectly.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Constitutional issues like denying minorities their 5a rights with chants of 'law and order' and 'comply or die'?
Or is that constitutional issues like denying women and immigrants their 14a rights to due process and equal protection of the laws?
The fact is that not even close to half of the country agrees with you. Poll after poll shows this. Which is why you're working so hard to unconstitutionally deny the voting rights of as many people who disagree with you as you can.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Like when they say they support the Constitution, but claim the insurrection was just a riot, thus showing their support for the insurrection indirectly.
Like when they call themselves free speech warriors, but then declare liberal speech (or any speech they disagree with) to be marxist treason.
Or when they claim to be in favor of peaceful protest, but then send in partisan-biased law enforcement and violent right-wings thugs into peaceful protests (they disagree with) in order to turn them into riots.
Or when they claim to love freedom of religion, but then say that America is christians-only nation, and then go fap off in delight to the Christchurch massacre video.
Or when they cite due process with regards to mask and vaccine mandates, but tell black people they better comply or die.
Or when they chant small govt, but then try to get the state to seize pregnant women's bodies for the duration of their pregnancies, or introduce legislation to seize business assets for political reasons, or seek to compel private businesses to publish an elected official's speech for political reasons.
Or when they try to pretend the citizenship clause in the 14a doesn't exist.
Or my all-time favorite they-don't-known-fuck-all-about-the-Constitution quotes of theirs: when they say the Constitution only grants rights to citizens.

Yeah, real lovers of the Constitution these right-wingers are... not!

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Hahahaha this fucking bag of dicks says others have mental issues after he has made it know that he has no problem lobbing grenades at brown children and after he has made it known he has zero fucks for taking away rights from roughly half the country. Keep projecting bitch-boy, its all you can ever do, its is your biggest accomplishment in your sad sorry life.

Not to be harsh about it, but you're letting Taj get to you. He's an insincere troll who's just in it for the delicious Libruhl tears. That's it. That's all he wants, and he'll say whatever it takes to get them. He'll lead you around by the nose if you let him.

Reactions: Meghan54

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
Not to be harsh about it, but you're letting Taj get to you. He's an insincere troll who's just in it for the delicious Libruhl tears. That's it. That's all he wants, and he'll say whatever it takes to get them. He'll lead you around by the nose if you let him.
He and those like him are in no way what so ever getting to me in any way. Don't read things in my posts that are not there. I very much enjoy calling them out using many colorful metaphors. I love calling them out on their shit!

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Trolling implies that the person is acting like a piece of shit in order to elicit an emotional response.

The problem is that the majority of GQP'ers these days are actually pieces of shit, so what they say is just them naturally being their normal piece of shit self.

I mean look at any Trump rally. Any Trump train car parade. They aren't trolling America. Do you think that they are just trying to get a rise out of people? No That's just who they are. Naturally shitty people. Whatever they look like on the outside, this is what that are deep down

95bdb78602c475d5b00f8bfb0bc6a5dc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pohemi and pmv

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020

I thought no personal attacks were allowed.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Please, just let it go.
Dear @imported_tajmahal ,

I would like to inform you that you never answered any of my questions. Why do you think Democrats commit voter fraud? Why do you think there was no insurrection? Please answer these three questions, please. The more you remain silent over these three questions, the more people are going to poke fun at you. Your responses are like a tape, "Democrats commit fraud. Democrats commit fraud. Democrats commit fraud. " But you never explain why you think they are all the ones that commit fraud.

Furthermore, calling Joe senile does not mean anything. We are not lying when we say there are Republicans who are pervs. Many Republicans even show it off publicly, like Dennis Hof (owned a brothel in Nevada till his death, and was the nearly finalist Republican candidate for state legislative office in Nevada at the time of his death, the morning after birthday party. https://www.rgj.com/story/news/2018...legislative-candidate-nevada-dead/1661304002/ ), Joe Arpaio (who was at dennis Hof's birthday party at the brothel proof: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...eidi-fleiss-recognizable-names-002852978.html ), Grover Norquist (was also at the birthday party at the brothel). Please give me one aspect where a state level or federal level democrat was affiliated with a brothelor attended a brothel owners birthday party in the last 5 years.

Please answer those 3 questions.

Oh wait, Tucker Carlson also came on call to say hi to the crowd at the birthday party.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
@Amol S. - Taj is a hateful dishonest degenerate, this is fact.

However, legal prostitution should be nationwide and is not simply for pervs. I'm sure there's pervs involved sometimes, but we as a country should be shedding our regressive attitudes toward sex while encouraging legalization to promote mental / physical health for all parties involved.

One needs to look no further than the big perv they voted for, twice, to lead our nation. Trump will forever be a stain on what they claim to hold dear. Those same ideals are cast aside to own the libs, overtly displaying the core hypocrisy and true ideals they actually care about.

This thread is a great example, as if imported hand grenadier actually cares about election security. The numbers clearly show that actual prosecutable voter fraud to be an extremely small amount (0.00000...%), but targeting those counties that didnt vote red and harvesting voter information is totes coo.

Conservatives know they won't win elections by popularity, and refuse to change their ways (how very regressive). So voter suppression, and ironically using "big gubbermint" to do it is all good.

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Still couldn't come up with any of your so called conservative issues where 1/2 the country agrees with you? I didn't think so. Bipartisan stuff doesn't count like being against murder.