Texas GOP’s secret anti-Hispanic plot: Smoking gun emails revealed

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alcoholbob

Diamond Member
May 24, 2005
They are part of the reason Texas is turning blue in the first place. Main reason people are moving is cheap housing, not because they want to be Republicans.

Yes that is my point. They are like locusts. They ruin the state they live in, then they invade the next one and turn it blue until they have to find a new place to occupy. Pretty soon the entire country will be blue the the only low-tax haven left to run to will be Puerto Rico.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Yes that is my point. They are like locusts. They ruin the state they live in, then they invade the next one and turn it blue until they have to find a new place to occupy. Pretty soon the entire country will be blue the the only low-tax haven left to run to will be Puerto Rico.

No need to be bitter about it. They are just regular people looking for a place with cheaper housing. And they don't necessarily plan to adapt that place's predominant political ideology just because they moved there for cheaper land.

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000

Good. Although picturing the republicans moving anywhere there are non-white people is hilarious.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
No need to be bitter about it. They are just regular people looking for a place with cheaper housing. And they don't necessarily plan to adapt that place's predominant political ideology just because they moved there for cheaper land.

There's plenty of cheap housing in liberal strongholds like Detroit. Or are they a little bit too "regular people" for your liking? I guess it's pretty typical of a liberal though to fear the poor and minorities and move away from them at first opportunity to somewhere else even if you consider the locals to be 'brain defect' neanderthals.