Texans very concerned about where you urinate and defecate

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Dec 10, 2005
you dont know that.
Do you think someone with criminal intent cares about a bathroom sign? It's a useless law that panders to the ignorantly fearful and is a government intrusion into people's personal business. We don't need bathroom police.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Do you think someone with criminal intent cares about a bathroom sign? It's a useless law that panders to the ignorantly fearful and is a government intrusion into people's personal business. We don't need bathroom police.

sunburn said "There are literally no women who have this fear"

and i said "you dont know that"

and you said "Blah blah blahhhhhhhhhh"

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011

"Common sense" bathroom restrictions.

If bathroom control / sexual assault narrative was anything like the gun control narrative does that mean masturbation = suicide by gun?

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Your evidence the poll is 'junk' is?

are you really saying surveys conducted by Reuters and CBS news are scientific?

ok...

i bet you believed all the scientific news polls that said trump was going to lose as well.

lol keep on trucking fools.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Yep his feels. Just another shit assertion outhouse is unable to support with actual evidence.

if you believe a news survey as scientific then you really are gullible. i expected more from you but we all fall at some point.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
if you believe a news survey as scientific then you really are gullible. i expected more from you but we all fall at some point.

Still nothing to support your assertions. Come on man it shouldn't be hard for you to pick apart the polling methodology and stastics used if you are so sure the poll was poorly conducted. Or do you not have the intellectual capacity to do so?

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Still nothing to support your assertions. Come on man it shouldn't be hard for you to pick apart the polling methodology and stastics used if you are so sure the poll was poorly conducted. Or do you not have the intellectual capacity to do so?

I think he's just referring to the baffling polling errors that have plagued this country for the past year.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000

and nothing to support yours but your blind faith that a news survey is scientific and correct. put up or shutup.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
and nothing to support yours but your blind faith that a news survey is scientific and correct. put up or shutup.

You're the one making assertions. I'm just asking you to provide evidence to support those assertions. How specifically was the poll cited by brainonska511 junk science as you put it?

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
You're the one making assertions. I'm just asking you to provide evidence to support those assertions. How specifically was the poll cited by brainonska511 junk science as you put it?

Brainonska said it was a scientific study. nowhere in the WP piece does it say those surveys by Reuters and CBS were scientific. So why did you not ask for proof from Brain to support his assertion and provide evidence of the science behind them?

thats easy, because when i called it junk science it did not support your gullibility and agenda so you cried.

im done with this stupid circle game.

Dec 10, 2005
Brainonska said it was a scientific study. nowhere in the WP piece does it say those surveys by Reuters and CBS were scientific. So why did you not ask for proof from Brain to support his assertion and provide evidence of the science behind them?
Scientifically conducted - i.e. the way polls are normally run. How do you think they do polling?
Here's the Pew Research Poll the WaPo mentioned: http://www.pewforum.org/2016/09/28/...ds-on-religious-liberty-vs-nondiscrimination/

im done with this stupid circle game.
You need only look in a mirror if you want to see people playing stupid games.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Well it is a standard response to your continued inability to support your assertions. Maybe you should educate yourself some before posting in the future.

lol all this because i called a survey junk science. somebody got triggered, want your pacifier and blankie?

this is not a science class or a court i am not obligated to prove shit to you but if you insist on being lazy I will google it for you. Lots of info to educate your sorry self with, so have fun and good bye.

https://www.google.com/search?q=are...rome..69i57.8447j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Why does the stupid survey even matter when the proposed feel-good legislation does nothing whatsoever to address the supposed fears?