Terrorist storm Lahore police academy

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: The Green Bean
The Pakistan taliban has claimed responsibilty for the attack

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/co...-dead--150-injured--il

I think this is a huge blunder on their part. Support for them will dwindle and the people's sentiments will let the army go into his stronghold with full force and make quick work of them.

I hope you're right. The Taliban are a scourge that seem more dangerous than Al Queda.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Doc Savage Fan
Originally posted by: The Green Bean
The Pakistan taliban has claimed responsibilty for the attack

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/co...-dead--150-injured--il

I think this is a huge blunder on their part. Support for them will dwindle and the people's sentiments will let the army go into his stronghold with full force and make quick work of them.
Now there's a thought.
Kind of like "Fool me once shame..shame on me. Fool me twice..yer not gonna fool me again"

The Green Bean

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2003
http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/co...reatens-washington--zj

The same people have threatened to attack Washington. If you think we are fighting a different enemy then you are mistaken. But I think your media says an attack by them on Pakistani territory is Pakistan's fault. An attack on Washington is Pakistan's fault as well. They say that this is revenge for the drone attacks carried out by the USA.

imported_K3N

Golden Member
Dec 20, 2005
obama wants a civil war so that pakistan can be divided and china won't be able to get its iranian oil pipeline.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Originally posted by: Aberforth
Let's hope nukes don't fall into the hands of these rebels but then again the government itself is rebellious :D....because they openly claim they have nukes and will use it if necessary.

WE have those weapons . We used those weapons . THe best part, once wasn't enough for us . we did it twice. Your American same as I . To many americans only except and understand theit perspective. I like other news sources other than mainstream . its interesting . Both tell differant stories . I guess is what ya need to do is learn the trueth.

Whats this outfit in USA called BLACK water . What ever. So what do guys think of this standing army.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Originally posted by: K3N
obama wants a civil war so that pakistan can be divided and china won't be able to get its iranian oil pipeline.

I don't know who wants this but its not the puppet Obama. But Ya revelations yes the king of the east will attack coming down the great dried dead eupharties river, Many parts of that prohecy have already been fulfilled with the delreted uranium weapons we used . its really a shameful thing we took part in . Ya don't believe check the photos its horrid. Such human misery created by other humans . US. I feel pretty lowly.