Teacher / Student getting caught mega thread

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Edit: just turning this one into a one stop shop for all your sexy teacher needs

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/28/teacher-top-school-admits-sex-student-8405610/

A communications teacher at an elite school has admitted having sex with a student. Maren Oates, 33, pleaded guilty to the charge last Thursday, eight months after she was arrested and suspended from her job at the Academy of Arts, Careers and Technology in Reno, Nevada. Investigators have not confirmed the age or gender of the student Oates admitted to having sex to.

After her arrest last May, a school district spokesman said: ‘Washoe County School Police are investigating allegations that a District employee engaged in an inappropriate relationship with a student. ‘The employee in question has been placed on administrative leave.

1-7680.jpg

maren22_censored.jpg

maren-oates__29972.jpeg

Not the hottest but still wood. Congrats to the student. When I saw another one got busted here was my shocked face:

055fa5a0c813771ad351f603d45b1d75.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2012
Inb4 "Where were these when I was that age?"

Seriously, bring back the old hags that slap kids with rulers. Is it so much to ask that school districts look at these moron's and their Facebook profiles before hiring them?

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

Seriously, bring back the old hags that slap kids with rulers. Is it so much to ask that school districts look at these moron's and their Facebook profiles before hiring them?

I was with you right up to the end. I hope someone is doing Research on the issue. So there is a better understanding of why this has become a thing. Many probably think this is a Moral failing, but I suspect this is a failure to properly educate would be Teachers.

Reactions: Zeze
Nov 8, 2012
I was with you right up to the end. I hope someone is doing Research on the issue. So there is a better understanding of why this has become a thing. Many probably think this is a Moral failing, but I suspect this is a failure to properly educate would be Teachers.

Right... The teachers are stupid and overall not well educated. As a means of quickly figuring out the stupid teachers, just search for them on facebook and ask questions like:
1. Is their Facebook profile public or private?
2. Are there pictures of them doing incredibly stupid things such as drinking excessively, looking stupid, looking skanky, etc...

Based on those that is an easy application denial. Judging by the photos in this post, something tells me she failed at both of those.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
but I suspect this is a failure to properly educate would be Teachers.

These are college grads who need a instructional video telling them not to frick their students? I’m not buying it. This has always been going in, in the past it was overlooked unless it was a male teacher. Social media exacerbates it I’m sure like it does everything else.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Right... The teachers are stupid and overall not well educated. As a means of quickly figuring out the stupid teachers, just search for them on facebook and ask questions like:
1. Is their Facebook profile public or private?
2. Are there pictures of them doing incredibly stupid things such as drinking excessively, looking stupid, looking skanky, etc...

Based on those that is an easy application denial. Judging by the photos in this post, something tells me she failed at both of those.

Everyone does 2, to some extent. It's not that they are stupid, just likely to being poorly educated. They need adequate training in Psychology, Ethics, and other subjects not directly associated with dispensing an education to minors.

You could be right though, maybe they just want to fuck everything that moves, perhaps Ugly's age suggestion would address this.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
Teachers 25 and under shouldn’t be allowed to teach high school kids. Exceptions can be made for fat ones although I don’t think that would really fly.
Are you serious? "Wanna teach before 25? Better fatten up!" I don't expect teachers to be barred from teaching because of a few bad apples any more than I expect alchohal to be outlawed for all on account of drunk drivers.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002

I guess they never taught you how to use a freaking apostrophe. Moron.

Reactions: jman19

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
I'm going to reiterate this, as un-PC as it sounds: A WOMAN CAN NOT SEXUALLY ASSAULT A TEENAGE BOY. They want it, they fantasize about it, they high-five their friends, their dad is giving fist bumps...we're ruining two people's lives over something that's inappropriate but most likely harmless.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
I'm going to reiterate this, as un-PC as it sounds: A WOMAN CAN NOT SEXUALLY ASSAULT A TEENAGE BOY. They want it, they fantasize about it, they high-five their friends, their dad is giving fist bumps...we're ruining two people's lives over something that's inappropriate but most likely harmless.

I get what your saying and I think it all depends on the circumstances. A 22 year old and a 17 year old, zero reason to ruin lives over. A 28 year old and a 15 year old, that’s different. I don’t think it’s black and white.