Taking a Sick Day... ***pics***

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Viper GTS
Originally posted by: Pliablemoose
Originally posted by: Viper GTS
How old is the comatose one?

The 11 year old's a little young for me...

:p

Viper GTS

[dr.evilsmirkstrokinghishairlesscat]Trust me, you wouldn't want me as your GF's father:evil:[/dr.evilsmirkstrokinghishairlesscat]

Hey I never said anything about a girlfriend, I just said "comatose one."

Just the way I like 'em.

:D

Viper GTS
:Q
:Q:Q

TTM77

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2002
nothing hot soup and a little exercise wouldn't cure. If you tired of chicken soup then try white rice soup (basically little rice cook with lots of water) eat this with something salty or anything goes is fine too. Best to eat it hot.

Sick day always suck. U couldn't become a couch potato :D

when U lay in bed, U can use what U haven't for a long time... imagination, and imagine whatever you want in your mind.

GRIFFIN1

Golden Member
Nov 10, 1999
Get some clothes for that cat. I don't want to ever see another picture of that naked cat. :)

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: rgwalt
Why is the cat inside out?

R

It was a problem with him jumping into the antigravity lifter @ the wrong time, folding space & time are not good for curious housepets.

rgwalt

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2000
Originally posted by: rgwalt
Why is the cat inside out?

R

It was a problem with him jumping into the antigravity lifter @ the wrong time, folding space & time are not good for curious housepets.

Ah, total inversion. I'm glad to see that he has adapted well.

R

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I know the cat has been a topic of much discussion...but is it a "true" hairless cat? One of the rare breeds that are good for people with cat allergies? Or is it just shaved? Because the hairless ones I'm familiar with don't have the calico pattern on them.

I'd like to have a pet..but dogs require more attention than I can give at the moment and I'm allergic to cats. :(

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: vi_edit
I know the cat has been a topic of much discussion...but is it a "true" hairless cat? One of the rare breeds that are good for people with cat allergies? Or is it just shaved? Because the hairless ones I'm familiar with don't have the calico pattern on them.

I'd like to have a pet..but dogs require more attention than I can give at the moment and I'm allergic to cats. :(

If you shaved that cat, shame on you.

rgwalt

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2000
Originally posted by: vi_edit

It is a hairless. Moosy breads them IIRC.

R

cressida

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2000
Hahah I see it now:

Neighbor: "what the hell is wrong with that cat?"
You: "nothing, I told my wife to shave the pxxxx"

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Yep it's really a Sphynx, I bred 2 litters from him & sold them to make up for the initial purchase cost & pay for his cat food for the rest of his life & had him fixed...

Some delivery guy was pretty convinced that he (Spot) was the spawn of Satan, funny as hell to see his reaction.

I wouldn't recommend one unless you figure out what you're allergic to, kitty dander, saliva, or hair.

Wife appears to be allergic to cat hair & tolerates our cats very well. She looks like a horror movie extra around regular cats, eyes swollen, puffy, snot dripping, not a pretty sight.

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Yep it's really a Sphynx, I bred 2 litters from him & sold them to make up for the initial purchase cost & pay for his cat food for the rest of his life & had him fixed...

Some delivery guy was pretty convinced that he (Spot) was the spawn of Satan, funny as hell to see his reaction.

I wouldn't recommend one unless you figure out what you're allergic to, kitty dander, saliva, or hair.

Wife appears to be allergic to cat hair & tolerates our cats very well. She looks like a horror movie extra around regular cats, eyes swollen, puffy, snot dripping, not a pretty sight.

she'd probably fsck up any regular house cat though