SWEET STUFF :D

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Thanks to a friend of mine, I got some webspace and uploaded a little teaser site for you all to check out.

The Teaser

Be sure to put your mouseover the flash intro button for a cool sound ;)

The flash intro isn't done yet, but it's coming.

Also --> JOIN MY FORUMS!!!!!!

...oh yea, sorry bout the misleading title ;)

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
bump for suggestions/tell people to sign up for my forums to get them poppin....no ads...no nothing, just pure fan site.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
First 10 people to sign up; a random drawing will be selected and whoever gets it wins $1.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: iamwiz82
So Pokemon is no longer cool, eh?

Haha, I always loved DB, since like 95, before it was released in america. You should see the collection of Japanese Subbed eps I have :Q

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow
Dragon Ball Z? That's like so 2 years ago.

Nah man, if you liked it if you see one episode of it you'll go back to being crazy 'bout it :)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
This has got to be the most stupid website I have ever seen. Well, next to that rapping, boxing Russian and my own, that is.

:frown:

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: FFMCobalt
This has got to be the most stupid website I have ever seen. Well, next to that rapping, boxing Russian and my own, that is.

Why is it stupid? It's not even up yet :p

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: compudog
My kids like DBZ and most other anime. NIce site so far.

Thaks :)

Yea, DBZ is a great series, you should watch one of the Japanese episodes with your kids. I know it may sound silly but the story is so rich, the plot & character development is amazing, it's just crazy how in touch you can get with the story, etc...

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
Well, when you have more content there will be more to comment about. I'm not a fan of flash intros as I'd rather have the website load directly into the content. I like the randomized picture on the main page.

IMO. I do the page up like bluesnews and have that random picture be in the upper left and have the first page that loads up have your main content. Then have the flash intro be clickable from that main page.

Overall though, it looks like a clean site (nicely done). I don't like DBZ though and would rather it be a Berserk site :)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Josh

1) DBZ.
2) WEBPAGES WITH MUSIC were over with, mmm, say, about 1996.
3) there's NOTHING on the site. Why advertise?

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000

1) DBZ.

Just to get a community-base for the forums/etc going. I just want to have some activity :)

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: skace
Well, when you have more content there will be more to comment about. I'm not a fan of flash intros as I'd rather have the website load directly into the content. I like the randomized picture on the main page.

IMO. I do the page up like bluesnews and have that random picture be in the upper left and have the first page that loads up have your main content. Then have the flash intro be clickable from that main page.

Overall though, it looks like a clean site (nicely done). I don't like DBZ though and would rather it be a Berserk site :)

Agreed ('cept for the Berserk comment ;)) Thanks for the comments and good suggestion about the main page, I'll look into designing something easy like bluesnews and have a randomized picture just like that...although it will be hard with the lack of that much dragonball related news :\

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

1) DBZ.

Just to get a community-base for the forums/etc going. I just want to have some activity :)

I would be more than happy to troll your forums for you.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000

1) DBZ.

I would be more than happy to troll your forums for you.

No, no, I don't want spam. I want to get the community aware a new site with some GOOD forums is coming up.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: kindest
is Dragon Ball Z finally over..
goku is like a grandpa and sh!t now.

Dragonball has been over in Japan, the show ran for some 13+ years. The final series is going to start in America next season I believe. 64 more episodes and then it's all done.