Surprise.. MAGA Americans defecting to Russia.. like Tara Reade (Biden's accuser)

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
The problem is that 99.999% of these fucking MAGAtards are just bloviating cowards, who love their food stamps, Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security, etc., etc.

Which means we are stuck with this lower lifeforms.

Umm you do know their elected officials are trying to destroy food stamps, medicaid, medicare, social security right?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
What's a "win"? Are we talking about who has the most stuff? Who has the most money, the most leisure time, the biggest houses, the most people?
Economic churn isn't a descriptor of quality of life. Something being expensive doesn't make it desirable. In SF, a $105k a year is low income. In other places half that will have you living a very comfortable life. I was on that treadmill for a very long time, and don't miss it.
In an economic sense they are the movers of the economy and are the primary source of wealth in the US. If you don’t want to live there for other reasons that’s up to you.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Umm you do know their elected officials are trying to destroy food stamps, medicaid, medicare, social security right?
Your point? Have you not been paying attention? The majority of average republican voters always vote against their own best interests. As long as they believe they are sticking it to the libtards, they don't care. They are to stupid to recognize that they are screwing themselves in the process. Some are not just stupid, they are running on pure hatred, mixed with stupidity, where they would vote, without a second thought, to end their own lives, if they thought it would kill the libtards in the process.

Reactions: iRONic and Pohemi

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005
The problem is that 99.999% of these fucking MAGAtards are just bloviating cowards, who love their food stamps, Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security, etc., etc.

Which means we are stuck with this lower lifeforms.

If it wasn't for the fact that it would impact millions that genuinely need those support services, I'd love for fucktard Magats to get to the "find out" phase. And if it does somehow happen, that the GQP politicians cut Medcaid, SS, etc., then democratic politicians need to trumpet that shit everywhere. That your fucktard Magat GQP fascist is the cause of your pain. So STFU and live with it, or vote left.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
It’s always funny to me how the free market people stubbornly refuse to admit that in the free market, liberal areas win.
That's because liberal areas are the major centers of free market entrepreneurialism in the US, while capitalism in red areas is largely constrained to major corporations and govt employers.

you2

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2002
Changing the topic oh so slightly it always get me that people would be surprise that maga americans would relocate (not sure defect is the correct term) to Russia; after all if they actually understood the lies being fed them they wouldn't be maga; and therefore as true believers they don't realize just how ugly a place Russia really has become. Of course it might take them a while to realize that once they get their IF they actually have something of value to provide the Russian (govt); which of course a moron like Tara Reade won't.... so i'm sure she will have a pleasant life in her new surroundings; though she might find it more difficult to relocate back to the US than she did relocating to Russia.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi