Surprise.. MAGA Americans defecting to Russia.. like Tara Reade (Biden's accuser)

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Look at the homeless and sanctuary cities in CA, WA, OR and IL for starters.

That’s a pretty weak response. Are you able to provide evidence of such “destruction”? Also can you define what you mean by the term destruction?

Are we talking about cities looking scenes from the Terminator with mountains of human skulls and rubble or did someone knock over a trash can once?

• Love
Reactions: Pohemi

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
That’s a pretty weak response. Are you able to provide evidence of such “destruction”? Also can you define what you mean by the term destruction?

Are we talking about cities looking scenes from the Terminator with mountains of human skulls and rubble or did someone knock over a trash can once?

I’m 100% positive he doesn’t even know what a sanctuary city is. He’s not a critical thinker and is clearly only able to repeat right wing talking points.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
She was posting love letters to Putin before she publicly accused Biden. One reason I didn't believe her from the get go.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I look at SF and LOL at the liberal policies. I'm glad that Gov DeSantis is driving them out of FL.
Why do you think people in San Francisco are so much richer than people in Florida? Do you think Florida has any lessons to learn about how to be economically competitive?

Reactions: Vic

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Sorry, but I don't think any GOPers are moving to Russia.

Silly at best.
Any? I think you meant, "many". There aren't millions going, but there are probably a non-insignificant number that would claim they're thinking about it, or should, or other blowhard empty statements.

Remember these assholes?
9b2_717trump1-3-800x430.jpg

Well… bye.
Yep.
giphy.gif

And they should take those extreme leftist who are destroying our cities with them.

:rolleyes:

You imbeciles will never acknowledge the fact that 1) there are no "extreme" leftists in US government, and 2) people who complain about large cities being 'ruined' by leftist policies...rarely if ever live there.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Drach

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Any? I think you meant, "many". There aren't millions going, but there are probably a non-insignificant number that would claim they're thinking about it, or should, or other blowhard empty statements.

Remember these assholes?
9b2_717trump1-3-800x430.jpg

Yep.
giphy.gif

:rolleyes:

You imbeciles will never acknowledge the fact that 1) there are no "extreme" leftists in US government, and 2) people who complain about large cities being 'ruined' by leftist policies...rarely if ever live there.
I also remember all of those blowhrd ass holes that were moving overseas if Trump won.

LOL

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
I also remember all of those blowhrd ass holes that were moving overseas if Trump won.

LOL
Canada was what most of them were claiming, but yes there were a number of celebs and likely quite a few non-celeb peons that made the claims. Some may have actually done it, but obviously I couldn't tell you who it was (I don't know that any celebs followed through on it).

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
It’s always funny to me how the free market people stubbornly refuse to admit that in the free market, liberal areas win.
What's a "win"? Are we talking about who has the most stuff? Who has the most money, the most leisure time, the biggest houses, the most people?
Economic churn isn't a descriptor of quality of life. Something being expensive doesn't make it desirable. In SF, a $105k a year is low income. In other places half that will have you living a very comfortable life. I was on that treadmill for a very long time, and don't miss it.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
What's a "win"? Are we talking about who has the most stuff? Who has the most money, the most leisure time, the biggest houses, the most people?
Economic churn isn't a descriptor of quality of life. Something being expensive doesn't make it desirable. In SF, a $105k a year is low income. In other places half that will have you living a very comfortable life. I was on that treadmill for a very long time, and don't miss it.
take your pick - voting rights, LGBTQ rights, abortion, environmental protection, taxing the rich..

if you were to take a national poll, they would end up with > 50% support. thus, in the free market of ideas, liberal ideas "win".

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Yup if MAGAtards hate the country, leave for one you think is better
The problem is that 99.999% of these fucking MAGAtards are just bloviating cowards, who love their food stamps, Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security, etc., etc.

Which means we are stuck with this lower lifeforms.

Reactions: Pohemi and iRONic