Suicide or Clintoned?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
The Comet Pizzeria basement exists. It is just transdimesional. It gets moved to the targeted individual's building and the Clintons do the deed then the basement relocates again.

Last edited:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
The Comet Pizzeria basement exists. It is just transdimesional. It gets moved to the targeted individual's building and the Clintons do the deed then the basement relocates again.
That's how you end up at Skinwalker Ranch.

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
And yes, I think that family is capable of it. They may be more sinister than the T-Klan.
Listen. Y'all are just getting snippets of conspiracy theories to throw you off the real truth.

Vincent Foster never died. He is actually an enforcer of the Clintons, and travels through time with his partner Ben Ghazi. Both have been pivotal in getting Bill Gates tracking chips in COVID vaccines, and were behind the successful universal gun confiscation carried out by Jade Helm Walmarts in Texas a few years back.

But that's nothing.

They're currently working on fluoridation of salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. You know when fluoridation first began? Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

Be careful out there, folks.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
17 is a conservative number. This one lists 46:

Others go into the 70s, but are less credible.

Care to revise your opinion?

• Haha
Reactions: esquared

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Listen. Y'all are just getting snippets of conspiracy theories to throw you off the real truth.

Vincent Foster never died. He is actually an enforcer of the Clintons, and travels through time with his partner Ben Ghazi.

Are those two the buttery males we hear so much about? Are dairy-products essential for the functioning of the time-travel apparatus?

Care to revise your opinion?

I like the sardonic analysis on that Snopes page. Makes me want to see a similar list composed on those principles around Mr Rogers or Lassie or Skippy the Bush kangaroo or some similarly suspiciously-innocuous figure. (Almost said 'Tom Hanks' but the Q folks have already gone there, and I'm sure they'd take such an exercise completely seriously and just wrap such a list right into their existing cosmology).

That said, I don't think Ricky Ray Rector is explained away so easily.

Reactions: nickqt

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020
And yes, I think that family is capable of it. They may be more sinister than the T-Klan.

I feel your being completely delusional. The Clintons have never demonstrated anything like this while they were in power. They certainly are not going to bother now after they have moved on.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Are those two the buttery males we hear so much about? Are dairy-products essential for the functioning of the time-travel apparatus?

I like the sardonic analysis on that Snopes page. Makes me want to see a similar list composed on those principles around Mr Rogers or Lassie or Skippy the Bush kangaroo or some similarly suspiciously-innocuous figure. (Almost said 'Tom Hanks' but the Q folks have already gone there, and I'm sure they'd take such an exercise completely seriously and just wrap such a list right into their existing cosmology).

That said, I don't think Ricky Ray Rector is explained away so easily.
Using the same criteria that the conspiracy theorists use to label the Clintons as serial killers, any similarly famous and/or powerful person would have a similar "death count." Even Trump, I'm forced to add. Maybe someone should make up a list of people he was 'associated with' who died under 'mysterious circumstances.' And not because he's a serial killer, but because famous and powerful people tend to be associated with lots and lots of people, and it's just a fact of life that people are dying all the time. Statistics is a B for some, I guess.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

That is your answer after reading, or more likely, not bothering to read, the link he supplied?

That list you supplied is littered with nonsense. There is zero evidence that the Clintons even knew half those people. Others are misrepesented, such as a death by pneumonia being labeled a "suicide." Clinton is responsible for the deaths of 10 drug dealers whose only connection to Clinton is that they died in Little Rock?

So let's get this straight. You believe the Clintons killed the people on this list, but you haven't really looked into any of them, and you refuse to do so now?

Last edited:
Reactions: Meghan54

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
It's weird how a significant number of people have decided the Clintons are a group of globe trotting serial killers based on nothing and they expect us to act like thinking that is not utterly insane.

Like the OP's entire thought process here is that someone who wrote something bad about the Clintons killed himself, therefore it seems plausible that they had him murdered. Like... what?

What I don’t get is outing dangerous killers who presumably don’t want to be outed. Can’t imagine someone doing so would be taking their paranoid suspicions very seriously.

Mar 11, 2004
The twist is that the OP is Vince Foster who faked his death to out the Clin-tons. And by out, I mean he's really running a disinformation campaign to enable them to amass even more power by being the secret Presidents in charge of the alien-human hybrid program.

Reactions: hal2kilo and jman19

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
It's always the quiet ones. Priests, coaches, team doctors, scout leaders, clowns, preppy college types ....
Back when I was a much younger man I was involved in what would eventually evolve into esports, our drug was a game called Quake, it was heavily scriptable and we had this dude on our team, cool dude, that was head script master, in charge of evolving and maintaining that part of our game… played for years, we all were tight. Then one day, one on one, he dropped how the holocaust was fake and no jews were really killed etc. Totally took me by surprise.
Point of THAT story is, you just never know where fucking crazy will pop its head up….