Suicide or Clintoned?

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Pretty sure Hillary does all of the wet work herself, Bill is usually parked across the street running surveillance. I hear they have those new bone conduction molar implants which allow them to hear each other without anyone close to them being able to eavesdrop. Hillary prefers to make it look accidental via a nerve agent hair gel or door knob toxin. Bill likes to make the subject watch videos of Hillary and himself performing oral sex on each other, the poor bastards usually do kill themselves after that.

• Haha
Reactions: pmv and hal2kilo

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Yawn ... These people need new material.

This Clinton narrative has been going on for decades. They try to claim any person with even the most tenuous connection to the Clintons that dies was killed by them.

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
It couldn't have been the Clintons. They were inside the ropes the whole time. Also, they were invited there. Plus it was Antifa posing as the Clintons. For those reasons plus more it by definition wasn't the Clintons and there is no point investigating the matter further.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Yawn ... These people need new material.

This Clinton narrative has been going on for decades. They try to claim any person with even the most tenuous connection to the Clintons that dies was killed by them.
It's weird how a significant number of people have decided the Clintons are a group of globe trotting serial killers based on nothing and they expect us to act like thinking that is not utterly insane.

Like the OP's entire thought process here is that someone who wrote something bad about the Clintons killed himself, therefore it seems plausible that they had him murdered. Like... what?

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
I hear they have those new bone conduction molar implants which allow them to hear each other without anyone close to them being able to eavesdrop.
Nah, those are yesteryear. They upgraded to Elon's neural-link tech now, so there's no need for even sub-vocalizing. Now they can just think to communicate, but Hillary is constantly yelling at Bill for thinking about other women. And McDonald's fries.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Nah, those are yesteryear. They upgraded to Elon's neural-link tech now, so there's no need for even sub-vocalizing. Now they can just think to communicate, but Hillary is constantly yelling at Bill for thinking about other women. And McDonald's fries.
Got grokking down to perfection, huh?

• Haha

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
So... what exactly would be the benefit to bumping the person off now, in 2021?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Based on his post history, I'm thinking the OP is 'jus jerk'in chains and pull'in legs. OR, the Q's are holding his family and his beloved pet rhinoceros hostage and well, you know the rest...... Either way, I'm not buying into any of that seeing as if I know fer shur that rhino's don't make good house pets.

• Haha
Jan 25, 2011
Dunno, but this is number 17 or 18 over the years. Coincidence?
Wait. so 17 or 18 people that they have had some sort of interaction with in their lives have died in the course of the 25 years since Clinton first took office?

The hell you say.

Seriously, you sounds absolutely deranged pushing this nonsense. Get some help.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Pretty sure Hillary does all of the wet work herself, Bill is usually parked across the street running surveillance. I hear they have those new bone conduction molar implants which allow them to hear each other without anyone close to them being able to eavesdrop. Hillary prefers to make it look accidental via a nerve agent hair gel or door knob toxin. Bill likes to make the subject watch videos of Hillary and himself performing oral sex on each other, the poor bastards usually do kill themselves after that.

Reminds me of the stories I've heard that Diana was pursued into that tunnel by a little old lady on a motorbike, wearing an oversized bejewelled and gilded hat in place of a crash-helmet, accompanied by an old dude in a side-car who was overheard muttering "terminate her", into a walkie-talkie.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
It's an important and popular fact that she's a lesbian, so she doesn't really care about his dalliances.

I reckon the final twist is she's gonna frame him for all her murders. Like that movie Jagged Edge (if I remember the storyline correctly) .

Reactions: pcgeek11

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
It's an important and popular fact that she's a lesbian, so she doesn't really care about his dalliances.

Au contraire Mon Ami, both of them are trolling from the same boudoir seeing as if Bill is also lesbian but in a man's body. ;)