suicide bombing at a park in lahore, pakistan: 50+ killed (mostly women/children)

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
The population of Vietnam was 42 million in 1970. Serious question, is there a huge spike in mixed Caucasian population from the war? One million+ rapes is close to 1 in 5 women (<20 million women, less than 1/3 of that teen or older).

It is impossible to even guess the number of rapes that occurred during the Vietnam war much less get a number that would be considered credible. It's not like the Vietnamese women who were just raped by US Army soldiers are gonna walk up to the US Army base and report it.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
You've got to be seriously sick in the head to hear about children being targeted at a playground and instead of feeling shock, sympathy, or anger, they feel the need to defend/explain the actions of the terrorists. I don't know why these guys are allowed to continue posting here. Others have been banned for much less.

Who would you ban?
You can read through the whole thread and see no one condones these attacks
Its quite obvious some posters invent things to be terrified or mad at
Ya, they also are the same guys constantly warning us of a Muslim, Mexican, Feminist takeover of the world

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
They did, the Christians celebrating in public
Isn't it all over the American media?

When I said specific high profile target I meant an individual of some political importance, not "Christians celebrating in public." That's what I thought you meant by targeted killing.

Most Americans probably never heard a peep about the other attacks

You mean like their most recent attack on two Christian churches? Seems like their focus now...

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
But remember, we're every bit as bad as they are because our drone strikes sometimes kill civilians. Every. Bit. As. Bad.

Idiots.
Well said.

You so pegged me.

Clearly I'm a moron because I don't see much of a difference between some lunatic piece of shit murdering 50 people in a park, and the US government murdering millions of people because of "US interests".

You go ahead and keep rooting on US Empire, hero.

More murder back and forth, based solely on politics.

Brilliant.
Hey, at least you understand why you're a moron. On the moron scale, that puts you almost up to "Cuts his own meat". Almost.

Who would you ban?
You can read through the whole thread and see no one condones these attacks
Its quite obvious some posters invent things to be terrified or mad at
Ya, they also are the same guys constantly warning us of a Muslim, Mexican, Feminist takeover of the world
Sometimes I wonder if you are ever struck by the coincidence in some piece of shit choosing to murder dozens of children for the glory of Islam and other people "inventing" that as a reason to get mad. I'm guessing not. Hey, just a bunch of very late term abortions, right? Not like they were actual human beings like you.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
When I said specific high profile target I meant an individual of some political importance, not "Christians celebrating in public." That's what I thought you meant by targeted killing.

You mean like their most recent attack on two Christian churches? Seems like their focus now...

You don't think this is of political importance?
The group said it was to send a message to their PM, that they were in Lahore
The attacks last Easter?
This has been going on a long time right?

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Sometimes I wonder if you are ever struck by the coincidence in some piece of shit choosing to murder dozens of children for the glory of Islam and other people "inventing" that as a reason to get mad. I'm guessing not. Hey, just a bunch of very late term abortions, right? Not like they were actual human beings like you.

Your thinking I have no empathy for the victims here?
I get the same feeling about you guys who think Muslims are waiting for their Jihadist to do their dirty work for them

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
You don't think this is of political importance?
The group said it was to send a message to their PM, that they were in Lahore
The attacks last Easter?
This has been going on a long time right?

I can't find this statement by the group that they did it to send a message to the PM that they were in Lahore. Source?

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
I can't find this statement by the group that they did it to send a message to the PM that they were in Lahore. Source?

"We want to send this message to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif that we have entered Lahore," a spokesman, Ehsanullah Ehsan, said. "He can do what he wants but he won't be able to stop us. Our suicide bombers will continue these attacks."

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/03/deadly-blast-hits-pakistan-lahore-160327143110195.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lahore-bombing-taliban_us_56f89595e4b0143a9b4889b7

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
975416-islamic-protest-in-the-streets-of-sydney1.jpg

B61YnxDCEAAgNSH.jpg

B61Yn5bIEAAZJ5E.jpg

behead-those-who-insult-islam.jpg

good-deeds-ice-berg-muslim-show.jpg

StrangerGuy

Diamond Member
May 9, 2004

They are just "protesting" and "exercising free speech". Those aren't clearly blatant threats that fails against even the strictest definition of free speech, it's a "justifiable reaction" to "Islamphobes".

It's all those "uncaring" non-Muslims fault that the bombers did what they did because of "conflicting culture", "discrimination" and "appalling socioeconomic conditions" that clearly nobody else in this world has to endure.

God, I'm gonna have an aneurysm if I gonna type even more loony leftist PC bullshit.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2013
They are just "protesting" and "exercising free speech". Those aren't clearly blatant threats that fails against even the strictest definition of free speech, it's a "justifiable reaction" to "Islamphobes".

It's all those "uncaring" non-Muslims fault that the bombers did what they did because of "conflicting culture", "discrimination" and "appalling socioeconomic conditions" that clearly nobody else in this world has to endure.

God, I'm gonna have an aneurysm if I gonna type even more loony leftist PC bullshit.

The successful packing of a man made of straw. Congratulations.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
The successful packing of a man made of straw. Congratulations.

I don't think these guys are building strawmen for the sake of debate though
They actually believe in their strawmen
They create them in their minds to help support their other delusions

Are they strawmen or personality disorders?

Nov 25, 2013
I don't think these guys are building strawmen for the sake of debate though
They actually believe in their strawmen
They create them in their minds to help support their other delusions

Are they strawmen or personality disorders?

They seem to love being afraid of 'stuff'. It's a silly way to live your life.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
How many Americans and Vietnamese were killed by the US government from 1965-1975?

How many Americans and Iraqis were killed by the US government from 2001-2016?

A suicide attack by some desperate piece of shit kills 50+ people. Well, that fucking sucks. If there is a hell, that piece of shit is now there.

That said, I'm able to recognize that murder and death is bad, regardless of whether it's some nameless piece of shit in Pakistan, or my government's actions playing Empire.

If it offends your sensibilities, please, go find your nearest SafeSpace™ and hunker down for a bit.

He deliberately targeted kids. Please forward us a link to the last time the US droned a swingset.

What do you even gain by making such a crazy comparison?

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
and brian manahan looked upon the thread, and, behold, it was crap; for all posters had crapped their way upon the thread.

and brian said unto the mods, The end of this thread is come before me; for the thread is filled with crap through them; and, behold, I will report them with the thread.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
You've got to be seriously sick in the head to hear about children being targeted at a playground and instead of feeling shock, sympathy, or anger, they feel the need to defend/explain the actions of the terrorists. I don't know why these guys are allowed to continue posting here. Others have been banned for much less.

Agreed. I can't help but wonder if some of our more vocal forum members actually believe the stuff they post, it seems as if some of them jump into a thread in full "attack" mode no matter the topic. If not I do feel bad for them in a way, not because of disagreements on any particular issue but the constant, never ending desire to argue, belittle, curse, and just be angry at the world in each of their posts is a sad way to spend ones day and creates a poisonous atmosphere on these boards.

I think several of them are simply troll accounts though, and I've tried to raise the topic before on trying to tamp down on the worst offenders (it's only 3 or 4 people) to no avail.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Agreed. I can't help but wonder if some of our more vocal forum members actually believe the stuff they post, it seems as if some of them jump into a thread in full "attack" mode no matter the topic. If not I do feel bad for them in a way, not because of disagreements on any particular issue but the constant, never ending desire to argue, belittle, curse, and just be angry at the world in each of their posts is a sad way to spend ones day and creates a poisonous atmosphere on these boards.

I think several of them are simply troll accounts though, and I've tried to raise the topic before on trying to tamp down on the worst offenders (it's only 3 or 4 people) to no avail.

After the OP nobody expressed any concern for the victims
madoka himself came in with his anti Muslim propoganda
Then he imagined posters defending terroism

Last edited: