suicide bombing at a park in lahore, pakistan: 50+ killed (mostly women/children)

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Does that put them even with our drone strikes? Pakistani terrorists may yet have some catching up to do.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Does that put them even with our drone strikes? Pakistani terrorists may yet have some catching up to do.
I'm sure the US is still way ahead on the women, children, wedding parties and first responders, in the points tally.

But, see, we do it on behalf of Freedom™, so it's perfectly OK.

#FirstWorldPrivileges

Rakehellion

Lifer
Jan 15, 2013

49266146.jpg

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
But remember, we're every bit as bad as they are because our drone strikes sometimes kill civilians. Every. Bit. As. Bad.

Idiots.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
But remember, we're every bit as bad as they are because our drone strikes sometimes kill civilians. Every. Bit. As. Bad.

Idiots.

Man, some dumb comments in this thread.

How many Americans and Vietnamese were killed by the US government from 1965-1975?

How many Americans and Iraqis were killed by the US government from 2001-2016?

A suicide attack by some desperate piece of shit kills 50+ people. Well, that fucking sucks. If there is a hell, that piece of shit is now there.

That said, I'm able to recognize that murder and death is bad, regardless of whether it's some nameless piece of shit in Pakistan, or my government's actions playing Empire.

If it offends your sensibilities, please, go find your nearest SafeSpace™ and hunker down for a bit.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
How many Americans and Vietnamese were killed by the US government from 1965-1975?

A suicide attack by some desperate piece of shit kills 50+ people. Well, that fucking sucks. If there is a hell, that piece of shit is now there.

That said, I'm able to recognize that murder and death is bad, regardless of whether it's some nameless piece of shit in Pakistan, or my government's actions playing Empire.

If it offends your sensibilities, please, go find your nearest SafeSpace™ and hunker down for a bit.

You're right, we're the most evil country in the history of the world. We should be doing everything the Jihadists want because all their killing is because of the terrible stuff we did.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
You're right, we're the most evil country in the history of the world. We should be doing everything the Jihadists want because all their killing is because of the terrible stuff we did.

Ah yes, the old, "criticizing US foreign policy is the same thing as supporting terrorism" schtick.

Well played!

StinkyPinky

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2002

The US doesn't deliberately bomb parks with kids inside them. If you cannot see the difference you're a moron.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
The US doesn't deliberately bomb parks with kids inside them. If you cannot see the difference you're a moron.

Right, the US government mistakenly bombs hospitals with doctors and nurses and children inside them.

Much, much better.

#EmpireMakesRight

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Moron confirmed.
You so pegged me.

Clearly I'm a moron because I don't see much of a difference between some lunatic piece of shit murdering 50 people in a park, and the US government murdering millions of people because of "US interests".

You go ahead and keep rooting on US Empire, hero.

More murder back and forth, based solely on politics.

Brilliant.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Ah yes, the old, "criticizing US foreign policy is the same thing as supporting terrorism" schtick.

Well played!

When your only response to a thread about some nutjob terrorist killing 50 people is to criticize the US, and furthermore, that you compare civilian deaths as collateral damage to intentionally killing civilians? Yes, it's a valid conclusion that at a minimum you could give a rats ass about terrorism, or more likely, that you blame it on the US and not the people who actually did it.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
You so pegged me.

Clearly I'm a moron because I don't see much of a difference between some lunatic piece of shit murdering 50 people in a park, and the US government murdering millions of people because of "US interests".

You go ahead and keep rooting on US Empire, hero.

More murder back and forth, based solely on politics.

Brilliant.

Sure, because not playing the role of empire and letting the locals sort it out for themselves works so great elsewhere like Africa.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
When your only response to a thread about some nutjob terrorist killing 50 people is to criticize the US, yes, it's a valid conclusion that at a minimum you could give a rats ass about terrorism, or more likely, that you blame it on the US and not the people who actually did it.
I was responding to someone else with what I said. Someone else brought up the body count issue.

What is interesting is that terrorism is an inherently political issue. Politics was intimately tied to the suicide bomber piece of shit, and yet the only response that is apparently acceptable in this thread is either:

A. Mooselman bad!
B. How terrible!
C. Why can't we all get along?

I'd much rather have a conversation with people that isn't limited to simply saying "bummer, dude", and unfortunately, that includes politics. US Empire is still a taboo and uncomfortable subject, so I'm not surprised that any type of criticism meets with instantaneous "he's a moron!" and "he supports terrorism!", as you can read right here in this here thread.

Sure, because not playing the role of empire and letting the locals sort it out for themselves works so great elsewhere like Africa.
So, you think that US involvement in the middle east and near east over the past 50 years have had a positive effect? How well is European and African involvement in Africa working out?

Sometimes you can't go picking the winners and losers. Especially when governments end up picking winners based on how cheaply the winners will price their labor and natural resources for businesses friendly with the picking government. A, free market argument, really.

shady28

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2004

Hey asshat, did you have to practice to become so ignorant?

How about click a link or two, and actually read?

Here, I'll help you with that since you seem to be incapable on your own.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/s...omen-kids-celebrating-easter-pakistan-n546231

A splinter group of the Pakistani Taliban, Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan Jamaatul Ahrar (TTP-JA), headed by Maulvi Omar Khalid Khurasani claimed responsibility for the suicide attack in Lahore.
"Members of the Christian community who were celebrating Easter today were our prime target," the spokesman said.