Successful YAGT...

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
Today I had my first java programming class and while waiting for class to start... I stuck up a converstation with a GOOD looking girl waiting to get in. She mentioned that she was a math major and that she didnt know ANYTHING about computers and programming. We talked for about 10 minutes and I felt a definite connection. As the other class left, I walked in first just to see if she would sit next to me for help.... of course she did and I helped her out throughout the class and we again made a really good connection.... She even asked for my number, " just in case she needed help".. i should have got hers, but I know she lives on campus so that wont be hard. .... We have lecture again tomorrow, and I think I am going to go early to try and get a seat semi-near her again. Usualy its a rarity to see any really attractive girls in CS classes, but this one stood out... do you guys think I have any chance, or am I just geting setup for disapointment if she has a boyfriend? and sorry no pics.. :p

UPDATE 9/8

I had to work all day today then go to class till nine... Then she called. For some wierd reason, I know she would call.... I just got off the phone with her and she talked for about 5 minutes or so.... her question was computer related, but I knew she was going to call anyway :p .. I defintly got her number now and I am definlty looking foward to tomorrow. :p Still no clue about the boyfriend... oh well.

UPDATE 9/10
We had lab today, and I got almost 3 hours of one on one attention with her. Tomorrow is the first quiz, so I asked her if she wanted to study... so tommorow, we are going to meet up and head over to her dorm. If tomorrow goes well, I know it will, hopefully we can get together this weekend too.. SCORE ONE FOR ME. Shes going to call her later tonight so we can talk... I think I found myself a winner. :) :) :) :)

UPDATE 9/11

So today we met up, spent about 15 minutes in one of the computer labs, then went back to her dorm. We hung out there for like 3 hours, just studying and talking :p We then went to class and had a good time there. I had another class so I left it that she could call me if she wanted to get together this weekend.... she just started a new job so its going to be tough... but oh well.. we will definilty be doing something monday though. Oh and btw, she showed me all of her pictures and there's no Boyfriend in sight! Bubbadu : 2 Haters : 0

UPDATE 9/14

We didnt get a chance to get together this weekend, but she just called to check out my Circuit City interview went, which I thought was really nice of her :p I told her to call me tomorrow if she wanted to get together to study or hangout, and she said she would :p I dont have class till 6pm so that leaves me all day to head into campus. We have class again on tuesday, wednesday and thrusday so expect full updates :p W00T!

UPDATE 9/16
I figured that if I wanted to spend more time with her, I might as well get some help from her too... so tomorrow after lab, we will probaly head back to her room and study some calculus. So tomorrow should be several hours of goodness.. wednesdays are the best :p

UPDATE 9/18
Sorry about lack of updates guys... but I have been really busy with school. So today I happened to be near her dorm, so I randomly went to her room and knocked on her door. She came to the door in a towel!! Opps, I guess she didnt think I was coming... I obiously let her put some clothes on, and she came back with a NICE strappy topish and sat next to me on a couch in one of the study lounges.. we talked to her about some calc stuff for about 20 minutes, and we just hung out and talked for the rest. Overall the last couple of days have been really good. I am again busy this weekend, but on saturday afternoon, I am going to go over to her dorm and pick up a book that she has.. I know by this point I should have asked for some kind of "date" but we have both been really busy between school and work on the weekends. I am just trying to play it cool and not force anything. I will try and get some pics, but its going to be hard... thanks for the interest guys.

UPDATE 9/21

Another lack of updates this weekend... I had to work ALL day friday, saturday and today so we didnt get a chance to get together. :( I have tomorrow pretty much off, so I plan on going over to her dorm, and ask her out to get something to eat. She is really busy with school, and I am always busy on the weekends at work. I really thought this was going to be succesful quick, but its definitly taking some time... I am trying to make all the right moves, but I honestly have no clue if shes into me. Every week seems to get better and after thrusday I had a really good feeling... again I am in no rush, but will try to get some kind of "date" as soon as possible.

UPDATE 9/24

FVCK. I was feeling like crap this morning so I didnt get up till like 11:30.. i just checked my callerid and she called around 10:30 :( I know that it wasnt studying related because we really have nothing coming up... if that was her trying to get together today, I will be pissed... I IMed her saying that I missed her call and that Ill call her once she gets up from a nap.... hopefully she will get up soon and we can doing something today

-Bubbadu

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Don't fawn over her. Girls don't like desperate guys. Play it cool, be friendly, and just let it happen.

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by: wyvrn
Don't fawn over her. Girls don't like desperate guys. Play it cool, be friendly, and just let it happen.

I am not desperate.. I just thought it was wierd how it all worked out today... thats why I dont want to come off strong tomorrow.. but I know if I hang back, that it might hurt me...

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
If you come on strong, you will scare her away. In my experience, getting to be friends first works out better. Good luck!

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
I think it's too soon for you to be posting this here, because you don't know enough yet. However, you do deserve to have derision heaped upon you for not getting her number when you had the perfect chance. Talk with her tomorrow, but try not to sound desperate; just be yourself, without undue expectations..

Tomorrow, I expect a full update complete with bikini pics.. :beer::D

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: bubbadu

I am not desperate.. I just thought it was wierd how it all worked out today... thats why I dont want to come off strong tomorrow.. but I know if I hang back, that it might hurt me...

Dont worry about what color the kitchen drapes will be quite yet. You had a good lookin girl that you were after before and things didnt work out. Be yourself, be confident, and don't come on too strong. Just because a girl talks to you, doesn't mean she likes you (likes you) but its better than her running from you screaming ;) I think you should sit wherever in class tomorrow and see if she comes and sits by you.

Good luck! :beer::)

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
I think it's too soon for you to be posting this here, because you don't know enough yet. However, you do deserve to have derision heaped upon you for not getting her number when you had the perfect chance. Talk with her tomorrow, but try not to sound desperate; just be yourself, without undue expectations..

Haha... thats good advice... I got her name and everything.. found out a little bit like where she was from... I even punched her name into the search engine on the schools site and got her number :p ... if she mentions it again... I will definlty ask for it though. She will definlty need help with this class, and she will go to me for it. Shes a very smart girl, but just not in the computer field. I am thinking that she can help me with my math and ill help her program :) Hopefully that will help us developo some kind of a friendship and then I can go from there.

-Bubbadu

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Astaroth33

Haha... thats good advice... I got her name and everything.. found out a little bit like where she was from... I even punched her name into the search engine on the schools site and got her number :p ... if she mentions it again... I will definlty ask for it though. She will definlty need help with this class, and she will go to me for it. Shes a very smart girl, but just not in the computer field. I am thinking that she can help me with my math and ill help her program :) Hopefully that will help us developo some kind of a friendship and then I can go from there.

-Bubbadu

stalkAr :p

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs

Dont worry about what color the kitchen drapes will be quite yet. You had a good lookin girl that you were after before and things didnt work out. Be yourself, be confident, and don't come on too strong. Just because a girl talks to you, doesn't mean she likes you (likes you) but its better than her running from you screaming ;) I think you should sit wherever in class tomorrow and see if she comes and sits by you.

Good luck! :beer::)

Yeah dont even get me started on the whole situation... I am not looking forward to when we met on campus ( first yagt).... I had good feeling about that one, but it didnt work out and she just stopped talking to me :( ... I am defiinlty over her though and try not to think about it. This new girl is much more my type and is just as good looking and has a much better personality... Thats a good idea about her sitting near me though... maybe i'll try that instead. Thanks

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
Its really funny what google can turn up... In class today I mentioned that I was going to school for free because my mom worked there and she mentioned that her dad worked at another school down south...I just punched her name in for fun and it looks like her dad was the director of education for the state! and now hes the president of a school in southern VT! I went to ask my friend who goes there, but hes already sleeping :p... Tomorrow will be an interesting day to say the least.

-Bubbadu

ChefJoe

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Dude, chill with the google usage. There's plenty of things you can find out just by talking with the girl and you'll just feel creepy the first time you let it slip that you "googled her and her family."

Also, beware if she only calls you two hours before the assignment is due....

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
The google thing is just something I due with everyone I know.. not trying to be creepy... I dont think she would do that.. she wasnt begging for help, but she was geting lost with basic computer naviagation, i.e changing the location to save files. I am sure she will catch on at some point, but I know she will need help when after we really get into the programming. Shes probaly smarter than I am in every other subject, so its not like shes out just to use me... or at least I hope.

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
DHI... eh, just hit it ;)

yes, she was begging for you to hit it.

seriously. she wants you. grab her ass tomorrow, she'll be all over you.

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
Dude.. you just went from.. hello, chit chat... damn I wanna fvck you so hard. Calm down, girls aren't looking for young stallions. They want a workhorse mule to get them stuff and be their friends. If she opens up more.. then you can act the stallion part. Damn you guys think about it too much.

(I must admit though; my (asian) english professor does seem to have the hots for me... hehe... score 1 for the KGB :D ) Alas... I won't be getting any @ss this term.. more like I'll be working my @ss off :(

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by: hdeck
eww....you're creepy :confused:

I am NOT creepy.. your telling me you have never googled someones name for fun? I am far from being a stalker.

Thanks for the advice Walleye :p .. i'll do that tomorrow
rolleye.gif
I am sure she will be fine with it.

-Bubbadu

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: KGB
(I must admit though; my (asian) english professor does seem to have the hots for me... hehe... score 1 for the KGB :D ) Alas... I won't be getting any @ss this term.. more like I'll be working my @ss off :(

if you were getting ass, there wouldnt be any need to work your ass off, now would there?

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Walleye
Originally posted by: KGB

if you were getting ass, there wouldnt be any need to work your ass off, now would there?

You've only scratched the surface young padiwan... you don't want to know how far down the gash goes. What I meant by "working my @ss off" is referring to employment. Not suprising women behind their backs and asking them rhetorical questions and ultimately are they willing to sleep with me. I have better things to do like.... paint... and umm... read. I guess :confused:

Mean MrMustard

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2001

of course she did and I helped her out throughout the class and we again made a really good connection....

The first time I read this I swear that said thoroughly... you helped her out thoroughly..lol