***STRIP CLUB UPDATE***not done...my greed prevails***

Page 18 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.39 Server at pics.bbzzdd.com Port 80

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Originally posted by: pontifex
Originally posted by: NeuroSynapsis
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
Originally posted by: BKLounger
Originally posted by: Capt Caveman
How much are you making out of this? Sounds like a lot of work for no action.

The girls give me gas money. The club comps me drinks. I will be getting cash finders fee for the girl returning. And I am connected to some super hot college co-eds who now think I'm the sh1t. I am sowing lots of seeds. I will be reaping more than i can handle soon enough.

you sir are a true american hero.

Well I couldn't have done it without the support of ATOT keeping me strong and vigilant during the tough times.

lol. good ol' atot support group

and if he wants that support to continue, i think he better be posting some pics real soon :p

I think that Pontifex needs to start hanging out at strip clubs more often!

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

EPIC FAILURE

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
jesus, i hate your taste in music but your 11/08/07 update is 5*

how do you hate my taste in music? We both agree the chilli peppers > FF's

haha. I seem to remember your threads about uh lady something and some other rapper, to which I do not enjoy their music. but yes, RHCP > FF, so I'm glad we can agree on something ;)

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Damn, they're wearin clothes and their faces are covered. I can get that at church! :frown:

SupaDupaPan

Golden Member
Jun 1, 2004
Originally posted by: homercles337
PICS

ok here it is.........the infamous strippa hos faces blurred

strippahos.jpg

How are we supposed to tell what they look like with that grey oval over their faces?

BTW, Their != they're != there.

Perhaps that's because they're butta faces and it's not worth showing their faces ...? :laugh:

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Update: 11-14-2007

Girls came down on friday as planned. They spend 90 minutes frolicking around my place in thongs and bras getting ready. We don't get to the club until 10. The new girl (we will call her red head) is nervous as hell doesnt want to go on stage etc...They end up dicking around most of the night. The brunette makes 100 bucks in the last 30 minutes when she finally decided to work. The red head does one dance right before closing. Before closing a stripper at the club that flirts with me all the time comes over and sticks her tongue down my throat and says I gave you my number now CALL ME! .....YESssssSIR!

After the club I ended up staying up till like 5 drinking and playing Halo 3 with the red head. She was decent too. I was shocked. I've never played video games with a girl. Let alone halo 3. I think I found the first stripper that plays video games. So guys there is hope for you. The whole time the red head is telling me how frustrated she is (sexually) and dropping hints that she's horny. I don't do anything with her. We pass out on the couch. Around 6 am she wake up and goes into my room and climbs into bed with my roomate. Now the brunette is sleeping in my bed in the same room. My roomate ends up nailing the red head while her friend is sleeping. Mind you they only met that night and talked for maybe 20 mins before they went to work. haha. I am charging him 50 bucks for delivering a co-ed to his bed.

Saturday night the girls did better. The brunette nearly cleared 800 dollars. She is a real natural. The red head was struggling. I end up passing out in bed with the brunette but she had been fighting with her bf all night and she was on the rag so nothign happened there. My roomate banged the read head again on the couch and in the shower in the morning. My roomate drove them back to school on sunday as I had to drive to montreal for business.

So I they are both very excited to come down again for 3 or 4 days in december during xmas break. I will look to close the brunette at that point.

It was a fun weekend over all.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
IS- you are a god amongst men.

Now put that camera to work.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Was the redhead fugly and why you didn't do her?

cuz he wanted to pawn her off to his roommate for 50 bucks lol

seriously, if that aint pimpin i don't know what is!

but he's layin the foundation for something good...

thank you for not syringer'ing us!

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Was the redhead fugly and why you didn't do her?

cuz he wanted to pawn her off to his roommate for 50 bucks lol

seriously, if that aint pimpin i don't know what is!

but he's layin the foundation for something good...

thank you for not syringer'ing us!

that and the brunette is hotter

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
if this had been anyone else, he would have been all over their ass about not doing anything.

several of his posts lately have been leading me to believe this is all BS or he's just all talk.

Chryso

Diamond Member
Nov 23, 2004
If it is the brunette in the pic then I concur without even seeing the red head.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
if this had been anyone else, he would have been all over their ass about not doing anything.

several of his posts lately have been leading me to believe this is all BS or he's just all talk.

I welcome you to come down next time they are in town. Or whenever you want for that matter.

EDIT: its a delicate situation here. I bang the red then the brunette is out of the question......forever as they are best friends. By not banging the red head I still have better doors open for me. Also now that my roomate is banging the redhead we both have even more reason to go up to there school and party with all there hot and hotter friends. Bottomline is your right.....I would have gotten on there case for not doing anything. But this isn't your normal scenario. If it was me and her one on one I would have laid pipe I assure you.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000

I welcome you to come down next time they are in town. Or whenever you want for that matter.

EDIT: its a delicate situation here. I bang the red then the brunette is out of the question......forever as they are best friends. By not banging the red head I still have better doors open for me. Also now that my roomate is banging the redhead we both have even more reason to go up to there school and party with all there hot and hotter friends. Bottomline is your right.....I would have gotten on there case for not doing anything. But this isn't your normal scenario. If it was me and her one on one I would have laid pipe I assure you.

what strip club is this...im tryin to party with you guys :beer::D