Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
so who else likes watching this madman?
he climbs trees, wrestles crocodiles and saves sharks from nets

*kat. <-- loves steve.

nippyjun

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
&quot;Terry, get a top jaw rope on that croc... I'll wait here with Sue while you do that&quot;. I love that guy. Funny as hell!

Missus

Golden Member
Feb 15, 2000
Ain't he a beaut???

Look at 'im as he swallows up my arm...

Terry... Get this on video!!! Quick...

.... Naw... Put the kid down... Yeah right there... I know... It is next to the hatching rattle snake nest, but that will be entertaining...

;)

Lily27

Dec 24, 2000
Yeah i saw one where the croc was biting him and he just turned to the camera and was like... 'right now she is biting me reeeeeealy hawd.'

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
one time when he was swimming with sharks and he was like &quot;look how angry they are that im in their territory&quot;...&quot;now lets see what happens when i add food to the equation&quot;

*kat. <-- bored

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
He is a nut!

I loved the one where they were in this boat and it was at night...they pass by these trees and this snake is hanging down, and he reaches up and goes &quot;Woh! There she is!&quot;, grabs the snake and holds it in his arm...then it starts to bite him! And he is like &quot;Oh, she is so gentol...'uh beauty...&quot; and blood is dripping down his arm...then he does SOMETHING, like reaches around with his arm and KNOCKS THE GIRL OFF THE BOAT INTO THE WATER! It was hilarious! Here it is, dark, it croc infested water, with a snake on his arm and the girl bobbing up and down in the water....LOL

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
'ere, I'm gonna stick mah 'um up 'is butt'ole. Thare, that oughta really 'iss 'em off!

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Loved him in the FedEx commercials &amp; in an episode of South Park - 'Right........ now I'm going to stick my thumb up it's anus .......... and thats going to make em real mad' ;)

Cheers,
Aquaman

DonaldDuck82

Banned
Sep 14, 2000
he is great, y'all need to get his videos, there is one where he is with a bunch of great whites in a home made cage, supported by a john boat? this guy is crazy, better him than me

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Has anybody seen the preview for &quot;Dr. Doolittle 2&quot;?

Steve - &quot;I'm here with Dr. Stanley Doolittle, who says he can talk to animals. Let's see what this croc says as we sneak up on him. Be very quiet now.&quot;

Croc voice over, in a very Steve-like voice: &quot;What Steve doesn't know is that I'm about to turn around and tear his arm off. Let's see what happens.&quot;

Eddie Murphy: &quot;Uh, Steve, I wouldn't do that.&quot;

Fade to black, show title. Voice over - Steve screaming, croc burps. :D

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Australia at its best, mate. :) I like Steve but I sincerely hope he is someday eaten by a croc. It would be fitting and I'm sure he'd enjoy it.

Prodigy^

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
hehe he's a cool guy. you can just see that he's got a passion for what he does, always a joy to watch

zogar

Oct 13, 2000
did ya'll see the south park with him on it? cartman was trying to imitate him it was funy as hell. &quot;now im gonna stick my thun=mb up its arse and make it really mad&quot; &quot;crocadile hunter, were we study animals by pissing them off&quot;

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
I heard somewhere that he had to get 150+ stitches recently because of a croc bite. Anyone else heard this?

ThundercatHO

Oct 15, 2000
the guy is alright, i never would mess with poisonous snakes, but i have in the past had 7 snakes
a king, a ball, a bairds rat, two red tail boas, a columbian red tail and surinam red tail(which is a true red tail), a viper Boa, and a ten foot berm....they were all pretty cool, except when we were gonna mate the two red tails they got really pissed off and almost bit me several times....they were 7' each.....and i had a small american gator too.....it wasn't too mean though....but it sure could tear up a chicken...LOL

timmyG

Oct 12, 2000
that guys is awesome. couple weeks ago i watched the steve irwin marathon for like 5 hours on discovery channel. it is sweet when he tries to justify the animals attacking him.

steve reaches into a nest filled with snakes and they start taking swings at his face
&quot;i don blame em. id be hoppin mad too if sumon was tryin to get at mah babies&quot;

Mayhem1869

Dec 29, 2000
I love him!!!! idn'she a beaut ? I saw the special on NBC where the croc bit him. AWWW CRICKEY!!!