State department: Hillary did not comply with policies

Page 17 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Everyone hates Trump as well. Well not everyone, just like not everyone hates Clinton.

Both have very high unfavorables. One recent ABC poll had Trump 60% and Clinton 53% unfavorable.

Well, both of them will have plenty of opportunities to sway the undecideds for their votes when they go mano a mano in the debates. I have a hunch, a feeling, that the reason we see both of them polling in the low 40's is that a lot of people aren't yet ready to say that they already know Hillary is the better pick. Yeh, sure, a lot of them would rather it be somebody other that Hillary but that doesn't mean they'd rather it be Trump, certainly not after she finishes with him. She's shown herself to be very cool under fire & has had a lot of practice, not to mention that she's coming out swinging-

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-foreign-policy-speech/index.html

His counter, linked in the article, is very weak sauce indeed.

Watch what happens after the convention when Sanders & Obama rip into him as well.

Zorkorist

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2007
Hillary is inexcusable bad...

She'll probably be in jail before the election.

-John

Zorkorist

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2007
You attack pretty good,

Maybe some day you will think about helping people.

-John

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Don't tell me you're not aware. Anyway, I'm asking Hillary supporters if she has lied about her emails. Seems pretty straight forward.

I'm sure you can be more specific than that. So again, specifically, what lie about her emails are you talking about? You see, I know your routine, you have a habit about lying about peoples positions or misstating what they actually said, so you'll have to pardon me for wanting you to be extra precise in what you are asking about.

You've got one chance to clarify or I'll add you to my own list;)

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
I'm sure you can be more specific than that. So again, specifically, what lie about her emails are you talking about? You see, I know your routine, you have a habit about lying about peoples positions or misstating what they actually said, so you'll have to pardon me for wanting you to be extra precise in what you are asking about.

You've got one chance to clarify or I'll add you to my own list;)
You can either answer or not, I don't care. Please add me to your list.