Starcraft experts... strategy against zerg cloud

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JimRaynor

Golden Member
Sep 3, 2003
I can get on west, but just let me know when you guys are gonna play. I will check on west from time to time.

josphII

Banned
Nov 24, 2001
Originally posted by: TranceNation
so what's the best strategy if you are protoss and your opponent is zerg and does that mushroom cloud thing? Is ther anything to dissolve it or do you just have to go through it or what? thx

if you see dark swarm in z v p something has gone terribly wrong. i suggest finding some reps via google. im sure after you study one or two good z v p games youll be able to crush whomever your playing

SCSIfreek

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2000
Dragoon and Zealot rush is your friend. I had created 5 bases just to mass produce the rush and zerglings are easy kill. Make sure you pump out enough and have the resources to do this. Back in the old days I've won many 2on5 games ;)

--Scsi

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Someone throw me PM next time. Haven't played in a while but oh well.

Last time I played w/ ATOT it was extrmeley unbalanced and no fun at all.

JimRaynor

Golden Member
Sep 3, 2003
wasn't too imbalanced this time. But we only had 3, so all we could do was 1on1. We need one more so we can 2on2!

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: JimRaynor
Back in the old days I've won many 2on5 games ;)--Scsi

That's because you were playing newbs.

hah yea, the poor peeps that play online without friends, get random unreliable sh*t partners. u can generally take atleast 3 on 2 odds quite easy. but against good peeps? hell no!

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Ok, so are we up for tonight?!

How does 7pm PST work for everyone? I'm just throwing out a time, post when you'll be avail.

JimRaynor

Golden Member
Sep 3, 2003
sup kelvrick! yeah i am down for some gamin tonight, I thought I had a date tonight but I guess not! I'm gonna pick up a pizza and I will be back. AIM me (jamesrogerhale)