stalker clear sky vsync? **solved**

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CoinOperatedBoy

Golden Member
Dec 11, 2008
Yes it is a public forum and you are entitled to post. However, since all you were doing in this thread was telling us about your feelings of vsync, I don't see how what you were saying was relevant to the OP. I was looking for a way to enble it, not a poll of who doesn't like it. So actually you were thread crapping which isn't allowed. Hence you shouldn't be posting in here, eh!

That's just what Nik does. He's an asshole.

As for the Vsync option in Clear Sky, you're right. I dealt with this same issue on a friend's computer. The menu option is completely ineffective with DX10 and forcing it from the CCC doesn't work. Like you, the only method I found was using D3DOverride.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Yes it is a public forum and you are entitled to post. However, since all you were doing in this thread was telling us about your feelings of vsync, I don't see how what you were saying was relevant to the OP. I was looking for a way to enble it, not a poll of who doesn't like it. So actually you were thread crapping which isn't allowed. Hence you shouldn't be posting in here, eh!

Please, feel free to continue arguing for no reason.