Question *STABLE* NVMe - USB Adapter?

Page 18 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cyberjedi

Apr 4, 2010
I'm looking to buy a *RELIABLE* NVME-USB external adapter, that doesn't disconnect randomly, can keep up the close to 1GB/s speed.
So far all adapter's reviews contain frighteningly high % of reports of malfunction, random disconnects, sub-par speeds, falling to even under USB 2.0 speeds, etc.
There are 3 main chipsets in the market: JMicron JMS583, Asmedia ASM2362, and Realtek RTL9210 (no product has surfaced with the latter yet, so no REAL reviews, experiences yet UPDATE: it is on the market already).
Also ASUS has a new product, ROG Strix Arion, but there isn't enough feedback about it yet, and I mean real life feedback not just being able to run a few benchmarks, but real stress test to see if the device (adapter) can keep it up, without disconnecting or slowing down hard.
I would really appreciate any feedback from those who have GOOD experiences during stress-tests, like tons of random 4k writes with a stable speed, cloning 100's of GB-s at a stable high speed close to 1GB/s.
I know SSD's very well, so please stick to the point and don't start to educate me on how their speed falls after some writes, etc. I'm aware and this is NOT the point.
You can help if you can point me to a STABLE and RELIABLE NVMe-USB-C adapter that WORKS as expected.
Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

RTL

Nov 18, 2020
ASPMDIS : 0x00
PCIE_REFCLK : n/a
DISK_IPS_THRES : 0x01
Do you want to understand why ours is different than yours??
Sure, please explain why don't you disable ASPM, then describe the function and impact of PCIE_REFCLK and finally check on #422 solution who "commented the DISK_IPS_THRES entry", which is not equivalent to 0x01 as you propose.

Jun 10, 2020
I tried in the past to vary all cfg settings and usually what comes as default and as proposed as per the manufacturer tests works the best Irrespective of theory or what you read. Depends on actual fw.

DISK_IPS_THRES : 0x01
The above was tested by two of us and our recommended cfg. It is 1 minute standby timer. Keeps enclosure cool at all times.

The other 2 are default cfg settings.

Yes 0x01
No 0x00

Post 422::
I have revision A not.B thus different cfg settings. Can't comment on revision B rtl9210.

Last edited:

RTL

Nov 18, 2020
I had hoped, as you put it, "to understand why ours is different than yours", but all I got is contradictory and confusing reply.
usually what comes as default and as proposed as per the manufacturer tests works the best

I shared with you the exact, unmodified OEM default settings from the most recent product released with the newest firmware. Shall I keep the default and as proposed as per the manufacturer, or try out your speculative settings based on old firmware experiments?

"The other 2 are default cfg settings"

ASPMDIS may have a default for Realtek but obviously not for enclosure manufacturers.
PCIE_REFCLK - there is no Realtek cfg default. How did you conclude it, was the enclosure manufacturer wrong?

"Post 422:: I have revision A not.B thus different cfg settings. Can't comment on revision B rtl9210"

The post refers specifically to DISK_IPS_THRES which is the same for A and B revisions. Please do comment.

Jun 10, 2020
Post 422 was for A or B?? please understand that for B I have not tested.

The default settings are in the shared firmware folder.

To put a full stop you can carry out your own tests if you have different thoughts share your findings, by comparing one option to the other.

Last edited:

Andalu

Jun 25, 2020
I just got a new noname RTL9210 from Ali with firmware 1.23.9 with interesting OEM preset:

Code:
Device : M 31 NVME #0
U2PHY : 02 f4 9b e0 e1
U3PHY : 02 d4 09 00 d5 00 80
VID : 0x0bda
PID : 0x3100
MANUFACTURE : "M"
PRODUCT : "31"
SERIAL : "012345678999"
SCSI_PRODUCT : "31 NVME         "
SCSI_VENDOR : "M       "
DISK_HOTPLUG : 0x00
LED : 0x01
PINMUX1 : 0x00070000
PINMUX2 : 0x00000000
U2_MAXPWR : 0xfa
U3_MAXPWR : 0x70
ASPMDIS : 0x01
PCIE_REFCLK : 0x3e
DISK_IPS_THRES : 0x00
SWR_1_2V : n/a
EN_UPS : n/a
PD : n/a
CUSTOMIZED_LED : n/a
SUSPEND_LED_OFF : n/a
FORCE_USB_SPEED : n/a
FORCE_PCIE_SPEED : n/a
FORCE_USB_QUIRK : n/a
FORCE_PCIE_QUIRK : n/a
FAN : n/a
DIS_SHOW_EMPTY_DISK : n/a
FORCE_SATA_NORMAL_DMA : n/a
UART_DBG_PIN : n/a
FINGER_PRINT_EN : n/a
RM_INTERNAL_RD : n/a
HS_AUTO_SWITCH : n/a
EFUSE :
       00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F
       -------------------------------------------------
   0   ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
  10   ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
  20   ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
  30   ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
  40   ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
  50   ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
  60   ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
  70   ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
  80   ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
  90   ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
  a0   ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
  b0   ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

Boot Mode : Flash NM
FW Ver : 1.23.9
FW Build Date : 2020.10.05
IC Ver : 0xa0010001
IC Pkg Type : PCIE
UUID : ffffffff-ffff-ffff-ffff-ffffffffffff

Disconn_ForceUSB2 : 0x00

Note ASPMDIS=0x01, PCIE_REFCLK=0x3e and DISK_IPS_THRES=0x00
Is anyone using these settings with the new 1.23.9 FW?

ASPMDIS seems to mean "Active State Power Management Disabled".

Found this information - "ASPMDIS setting refers to “Active State Power Management” a mechanism in PCIe for saving power at the expense of response time when the PCIe link is resumed. This is commonly used in low power laptops and UltraBook computers but it is not recommended for higher performance devices, especially storage devices as it can cause delays in reading and writing to the storage device after periods of inactivity. ASPM would be useful for devices that do not need to be always on when in low power states, like WiFi controllers. I would recommend against using Active State Power Management with any storage devices."
From what I read in the configuration file, your PID is "3100" while in all other .cfg files is "9210" so, theorically, we are talking about of two different products so the question should not be asked.
Well, I'll give for good they are identical :)

In my three RTL9210/B enclosures that came with 3 different firmware versions, I always seen the "ASPMDIS" parameter set on disabled (0x00) as well as in each downloadable firmware the attached .cfg file contains the same setting.

First you reported in the cfg file that value set to "Enabled" (0x01) and after you referred to a description in which it is recommended to set it to disabled ("I would recommend against using Active State Power Management with any storage devices"). Most likely I will not have well understood the meaning of your post but anyway I seem to read a contradiction.

I have never seen, not even in branded enclosures, a customization as evident as in your cfg file, where the word "Realtek" never appears not even under the item "MANUFACTURE" (yours reports a generic "M").
Just as hypothesis: have you already thought about the possibility, even if remote, that it could be an enclosure already handled? The setting of some parameters is really too different.

About the "DISK_IPS_THRES" parameter: its setting can be easily changed according to your needs. Those who set it to 1 like me and @apoelistasaudi, prefer to have a cooler casing but nothing prevents us from setting it to a different value if we need to do the operations described in post #422.

For an effective contribution to this discussion, wouldn't it have been more appropriate to post your own experience with the enclosure and its different settings?

RTL

Nov 18, 2020
First you reported in the cfg file that value set to "Enabled" (0x01) and after you referred to a description in which it is recommended to set it to disabled ("I would recommend against using Active State Power Management with any storage devices"). Most likely I will not have well understood the meaning of your post but anyway I seem to read a contradiction
He has aspm active but he thinks that it is disabled. Then he is arguing that it should be disabled like his default settings. He is confused.
Let me simplify it for you.
"Active State Power Management" disabled is ASPM=0
This one is easy.
But here they use ASPMDIS(able) so to be disabled it is set as ASPMDIS=1
Logical, isn't?

About the "DISK_IPS_THRES" parameter: its setting can be easily changed according to your needs. Those who set it to 1 like me and @apoelistasaudi, prefer to have a cooler casing but nothing prevents us from setting it to a different value if we need to do the operations described in post #422. For an effective contribution to this discussion, wouldn't it have been more appropriate to post your own experience with the enclosure and its different settings?
It runs cool for me although I only tested it with energy efficient and cool-running Seagate BarraCuda 510 NVMe SSD.

Jun 10, 2020
Not really
"ASPMDIS setting refers to “Active State Power Management”

Dis could be dispatch (this is very probable) or something else like the letters of first words like previous aspm. Active and disabled is only given by 0x01 and 0x00 respectively. If you can't understand that DIS is not disabled then you have the right of your opinion.

You have built a theory based on a wrong assumption.

Last edited:

Andalu

Jun 25, 2020
@RTL
maybe in my previous post I was not very clear, I hope to succeed now and do it in the easiest way.

You reported the description of the "ASPMDIS" from here:

where it is recommended to set that parameter to "Disabled", so, according to your interpretation, the value to assign is "0x01", as also reported in your configuration file.

For the above, I wonder why plugable.com first gives this advice and then makes available for download a firmware where the same parameter is set to "0x00" which, according to your interpretation, should mean "Enabled".
In your opinion is it logical or is there a contradiction?

I stress once again that in no other downloadable version of firmware (plugable, ours, jeyi, fideco) the value "ASPMDIS" is set to "0x01", there will be a reason for it or it has been chosen to leave a free interpretation to the end user with the (possible) consequences of an incorrect setting that would then fall on the same manufacturers?

RTL

Nov 18, 2020
You have built a theory based on a wrong assumption.
I presented a logical argument but you have nothing to support your speculations.

where it is recommended to set that parameter to "Disabled", so, according to your interpretation, the value to assign is "0x01", as also reported in your configuration file

Yes, get a USB meter, one with data pass-through so the device can work while being measured and compare current consumption in idle state under different ASPMDIS settings. My results:

ASPMDIS : 0x01
110mA to 130mA

10mA

"ASPMDIS setting refers to “Active State Power Management” a mechanism in PCIe for saving power at the expense of response time when the PCIe link is resumed. This is commonly used in low power laptops and UltraBook computers but it is not recommended for higher performance devices, especially storage devices as it can cause delays in reading and writing to the storage device after periods of inactivity."

ASPMDIS : 0x00 saves power, the current consumption is 10x lower, then it is active and enabled yet you insist that
Active and disabled is only given by 0x01 and 0x00 respectively
No, the other way around, 0x00 is ACTIVE, 0x01 is DISABLED.

Case closed. Sure, verify my USB measurements, it takes only a few minutes.

Jun 10, 2020
Mine shows 0.00 A when on strandby because it is switching off. ASPMDIS set to 0x00 and standby timer set to 1 min.

Will not test what happens if ASPMDIS is set to 0x01 because of the following:

On idle (before standby) I get 0.11Amps (110MA) with ASPMDIS set to 0x00. The reverse of what you said.

Still what you say and support is not correct.
I can provide photos as evidence.

Case closed? what ever makes you happy. There is no account for taste.... Anyone can test.this and make their own conclusions e.g. who has given false info.

@apoelistasaudi
should I also answer you? :)
Not.really, well unless.you want.to....

Attachments

• 27A04BF5-F446-40AF-B369-3C6B295D0ACF.jpeg
    27A04BF5-F446-40AF-B369-3C6B295D0ACF.jpeg
    701.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Reactions: Andalu

Andalu

Jun 25, 2020
I have no intention of continuing to answer to @RTL, since he has not made any effective contribution to the discussion, he continues to speak without any reason for speculation, showing no respect towards others and above all I have no time to waste.

I live happy with my RTL9210/B enclosures and with their default configuration which I won't change at all even under threat :)

Live with your conviction and let us live with our brother, it is freedom ;)

Reactions: apoelistasaudi

Andalu

Jun 25, 2020
@Andalu

I have seen both options in the above manufacturers (plugable, ours, jeyi, fideco) configuration settings.
Any comment?
I honestly have no idea what that means.
Only in the jeyi cfg file that parameter is set to 0x3e but even converting the hexadecimal value (0x3e) to decimal (62) I don't understand what it could be.

ehbello

Oct 29, 2020
@Andalu

I have seen both options in the above manufacturers (plugable, ours, jeyi, fideco) configuration settings.
Any comment?

Could it be related to the "PCIexpress reference clock" in Megahertz? I would compare the transfer performance using different values. First measuring with N/A, then with 0x3e and then with a value less than 62 in hexadecimal to "underclock".

Jun 10, 2020
it could be overclocking or underclocking.. Maybe we should not bother with this option. I wanted to know the theory but without carrying out any more tests :) well I am also happy with my configuration settings, and this was the first firmware with the discussed cfg setting I was happy with since I purchased rtl9210 enclosure.

Last edited:

Andalu

Jun 25, 2020
Could it be related to the "PCIexpress reference clock" in Megahertz? I would compare the transfer performance using different values. First measuring with N/A, then with 0x3e and then with a value less than 62 in hexadecimal to "underclock".
It might also be ;)
If you intend to perform this test, does it mean that you were able to restore your bricked enclosure? And if so how did you succeed?

ehbello

Oct 29, 2020
It might also be ;)
If you intend to perform this test, does it mean that you were able to restore your bricked enclosure? And if so how did you succeed?

Yes, I restored my enclosure and it works as before bricking. I briefly described the steps some post ago.

I was wrong. The provided binary is useful to flash the memory, but my software (flashrom) needs the size of the binaries to match the size of the flash memory.

For Linux users who might need to fix this problem in the future, they can accomplish this with these two commands:

Bash:
dd if=/dev/zero of=firmware.bin count=1 bs=512K
dd if=UTNVME_A_v1.20.12.021220.bin of=firmware.bin count=1 bs=512K conv=notrunc

Now the LED is still off and my Samsung 970 EVO seems to be undetected, but I will try to flash again with the MPTtool and a configuration file.

In summary:
  1. I used a Bus Pirate as SPI programmer (any other SPI programmer is valid)
  2. I skinned the flash chip to connect each cable according to datasheet (this is not necessary if you have a test clip for SOIC8/SOP8)
  3. I prepared the ROM file of the firmware provided. Like I said, I needed to fill zeros up to 512K with the above command. (Config is supposed to be in this gap but i don't know the format)
  4. I flashed this ROM file with flashrom tool in Linux: flashrom -p buspirate_spi:dev=/dev/ttyUSB0,spispeed=1M -w firmware.bin
  5. I welded the flash chip again.
  6. And finally, to restore full operation, I updated the firmware again from the .bin (to provide the missing configuration)
My problem now is that the enclosure works with a Samsung 970 EVO NVMe 512GB but not with a TOSHIBA KXG50ZNV512G NVMe 512GB, just like before bricking.

I contacted Oricco for support, but they were unable to help me. They offered me a refund, so I assume there is an incompatibility between the enclosure and this model.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andalu

RTL

Nov 18, 2020
I flashed this ROM file with flashrom tool in Linux

My problem now is that the enclosure works with a Samsung 970 EVO NVMe 512GB but not with a TOSHIBA KXG50ZNV512G NVMe 512GB, just like before bricking.
This is a very interesting unbricking solution, in-circuit SPI programming may work too.

Try to update the Toshiba's firmware.

My latest RTL9210 from Ali has much more specs on Amazon JP where your Toshiba XG5 is listed as supported. I received it with new settings for v1.23.9 firmware. I replicated these to an older ORICO M2PV-C3, works OK.

tumarcin

Nov 22, 2020
Hi guys,
I've found this topic in google... I hope you will be able to help me.

I've bought yesterday Pluggable NVMe enclosure for my WD SN55 1TB M.2 NVMe drive.

I wanted to have external (fast) storage, where I can keep my tiff/raw files from camera and from where I can also edit them.

When I received my enclosure I've connected it straight away to the computer (with disk inside). Unfortunately disk was not recognized by the system. I've decided to read Pluggable support page for drivers or something like that. I know it's USB controller and should be working without any additional drivers... but it wasn't working at (drive not recognized) all so...

I've downloaded new firmware version and upgraded my controller straight away, without having my disk inside. After the upgrade disk has been recognised. Not straight away but after a few tries (disconnect/connect). Unfortunate I was still unable to format it. Each time when I tried, system disconnected drive from usb. Finlay I've tried to format it with my phone (android) as exFAT with success.

Then again I've tried to connect controller via UBC/C to my laptop. It was showing empty drive. THen I've tried to use BitLocker to protect drive. Again.. no luck. It keeps disconnecting during the process. Just after 1min maybe.

I've asked my friend to borrow me her laptop and... finally I was able to format drive as NFTS. THen again I connected drive to my laptop and encrypted it with BitLocker. Not the whole drive, but part of if which was used. So it went quick...

From that time drive is more less working, but then when I'm trying to copy some files it keeps disconnecting. This is driving me crazy... not to even mentions speed which is around 30-40MB/s. I wanted to have fast drive, that why I've bought M.2 NVMe not 2.5" SSD.

Now I have no idea what should I do? If I should return Pluggable enclosure and replace it with Sabrent (maybe?) one? Or get rid of NVMe drive and buy 2.5" SSD?

The reason why I have M.2 NVMe is that I wanted something small, fast and something which will be at least a bit safer during my trips than 2.5" hard drives.

My Pluggable enclosure is based on Realtek RTL9210 chipset not JMicron JMS583.

Here is the output from upgrade.

> **************************************************************
> Device : WDC WDS1 00T2B0C-00PXH0 #0
> **************************************************************
> U2PHY : 02 f4 9b e0 e1
> U3PHY : 02 d4 09 00 d5 00 80
> VID : 0x0bda
> PID : 0x9210
> MANUFACTURE : "Realtek"
> PRODUCT : "RTL9210"
> SERIAL : "012345678909"
> SCSI_PRODUCT : "n/a"
> SCSI_VENDOR : "n/a"
> CFEXPRESS : 0x00
> LED : 0x01
> PINMUX1 : 0x00070000
> PINMUX2 : 0x00000000
> U2_MAXPWR : 0xfa
> U3_MAXPWR : 0x70
> ASPMDIS : 0x00
> PCIE_REFCLK : n/a
> PCIE_PWRCUT_THRES : n/a
> SWR_1_2V : n/a
> EN_UPS : n/a
> PD : n/a
> CUSTOMIZED_LED : n/a
> SUSPEND_LED_OFF : n/a
> FORCE_USB_SPEED : n/a
> FORCE_PCIE_SPEED : n/a
> FORCE_USB_QUIRK : n/a
> FORCE_PCIE_QUIRK : n/a
> FAN : n/a
> DIS_SHOW_EMPTY_DISK : n/a
> FORCE_SATA_NORMAL_DMA : n/a
> UART_DBG_PIN : n/a
> FINGER_PRINT_EN : n/a
> EFUSE :
> 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F
> -------------------------------------------------
> 0 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
> 10 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
> 20 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
> 30 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
> 40 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
> 50 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
> 60 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
> 70 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
> 80 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
> 90 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
> a0 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
> b0 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
>
> Boot Mode : Flash NM
> FW Ver : 1.20.12
> FW Build Date : 2020.02.12
> IC Ver : 0xa0010001
> IC Pkg Type : PCIE
> UUID : ffffffff-ffff-ffff-ffff-ffffffffffff
>
> Disconn_ForceUSB2 : 0x0

Attachments

• ussbc.PNG
    ussbc.PNG
    47 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Jun 10, 2020
1. Remove nvme from enclosure.
2. Fw update to latest firmware your rtl9210 enclosure see above threads for latest fw and cfg file. See posts 405 411 and 412.
3. Update to latest firmware your nvme m.2 using a pcie pc slot see nvme manufacturer app.
4. Reinsert nvme to enclosure and be happy.

tumarcin

Nov 22, 2020
1. Remove nvme from enclosure.
2. Fw update to latest firmware your rtl9210 enclosure see above threads for latest fw and cfg file. See posts 405 411 and 412.
3. Update to latest firmware your nvme m.2 using a pcie pc slot see nvme manufacturer app.
4. Reinsert nvme to enclosure and be happy.

Thanks! I've updated controller with latest firmware.

Device : Realtek RTL9210 NVME #0

U2PHY : 02 f4 9b e0 e1

U3PHY : 02 d4 09 00 d5 00 80

VID : 0x0bda

PID : 0x9210

MANUFACTURE : "Realtek"

PRODUCT : "RTL9210"

SERIAL : "012345679018"

SCSI_PRODUCT : "RTL9210 NVME"

SCSI_VENDOR : "Realtek"

CFEXPRESS : 0x00

LED : 0x01

PINMUX1 : 0x00070000

PINMUX2 : 0x00000000

U2_MAXPWR : 0xfa

U3_MAXPWR : 0x70

PCIE_PWRCUT_THRES : 0x05

SWR_1_2V : n/a

EN_UPS : n/a

PD : n/a

CUSTOMIZED_LED : n/a

SUSPEND_LED_OFF : n/a

FORCE_USB_SPEED : n/a

FORCE_PCIE_SPEED : n/a

FORCE_USB_QUIRK : n/a

FORCE_PCIE_QUIRK : n/a

FAN : 0x00000001

DIS_SHOW_EMPTY_DISK : 0x01

FORCE_SATA_NORMAL_DMA : n/a

UART_DBG_PIN : 0x05

FINGER_PRINT_EN : n/a

EFUSE :

00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F

-------------------------------------------------

0 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

10 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

20 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

30 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

40 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

50 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

60 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

70 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

80 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

90 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

a0 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

b0 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

Boot Mode : Flash NM

FW Ver : 1.23.9

FW Build Date : 2020.10.05

IC Ver : 0xa0010001

IC Pkg Type : PCIE

UUID : ffffffff-ffff-ffff-ffff-ffffffffffff

Disconn_ForceUSB2 : 0x00

Unfortunately I can't update my SSD from PCI-E because I do not have PC to plug my NVMe in to, but we will see how it will be now.

Thanks!

Edit:
After the upgrade speeds are much much better! So far so good! Amazing. Thanks again!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    20.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: