Speculation: Ryzen 3000 series

Page 128 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

What will Ryzen 3000 for AM4 look like?

• Total voters

Tuna-Fish

Golden Member
Mar 4, 2011
Is it normal for the organizers of trade shows to beat their own drum before letting the actual businesses present?
Yes. The conference scheduled 15 mins for itself at the start.

Also don't expect the good stuff at the beginning, AMD knows that the entire tech press of the world is watching, and they will start with the messages they want to get out that people wouldn't bother to go looking.

fkoehler

Feb 29, 2008
If anyone still doubt that I have a relative that works for AMD...

So, for someone who apparently likes to call others a 'fraud', what are we to think of someone who comes on arguably one of/the largest tech sites in the world and proudly 'leaks' nda material given them by a relative in furtherence of his social persona?

Not sure if this is a personal attack worthy of a time-out, however since we've been on the subject of 'frauds' in this thread, I'd argue the ethical behavior of folks is sort of the root of it all.

PS, I'll be on grand jury duty the next 3 weeks, so no hard feelings if the lash must come down.

Reactions: OTG

Mockingbird

Feb 12, 2017
So, for someone who apparently likes to call others a 'fraud', what are we to think of someone who comes on arguably one of/the largest tech sites in the world and proudly 'leaks' nda material given them by a relative in furtherence of his social persona?

Not sure if this is a personal attack worthy of a time-out, however since we've been on the subject of 'frauds' in this thread, I'd argue the ethical behavior of folks is sort of the root of it all.

PS, I'll be on grand jury duty the next 3 weeks, so no hard feelings if the lash must come down.

Well, since it was less than 48 hours before the announcement and not many people would believe me beforehand anyway, I figure it couldn't hurt.

JDG1980

Golden Member
Jul 18, 2013
Well, on the graphics side, they're finally going to redactedGCN (except for compute-specific applications)... about time.

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

Shivansps

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2013
Looks like they still have no competitor for the 2080 and 2080ti.

Yeah thats what im thinking, the faster Navi is around Radeon 7 perf???? They did mention RX5700, so there is probably something more.

I read that AMD had to change the name because of the Nvidia Super etc 3000 series...
This is strange, RX5000 can be confused by RX500 and HD5000, i trought RX3000 was a good name.

.vodka

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2014
Looks like they still have no competitor for the 2080 and 2080ti.

That was the RX 5700 series they'd just shown. x700

Scott talked about productS (his emphasis on the S) being announced at E3 on June 10

Either that chip on the 5700 series is a cut down version of what will naturally be the 5800 series, or there's an even bigger chip powering the higher end tiers

Reactions: lightmanek

StinkyPinky

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2002
Yeah I did notice that. Hopefully that means there is a 5800 series. Weird they didn't showcase that one though, perhaps that are saving that for E3 since that's a gaming dedicated show

Reactions: lightmanek

JasonLD

Aug 22, 2017
I think they are just making a room for a future versions. I don't think we will see anything higher than what was demoed this year.