Space Aliens Abduct The Caravan

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well, the election is over, and Donald Trump gave a long press conference Wednesday, and not one word said or mentioned about the impending doom from THAT CARAVAN.
Not a peep from Trump.
That caravan, which was coming here to murder our families, rape our pets, and take away every job within America.
The troops were sent in, hundreds of troops, barbwire put in place, guns, weapons, the full force of our mighty American military..... and then what? Nothing???
Have the space aliens abducted the caravan?
That caravan Donald proclaimed as so very threatening?
All gone...?
No more....?
I guess little Camila and her mother are no longer the threat.
The space aliens must have taken them up, taken them up into some alien space craft, off to some alien planet billions of light years away.
I don't know. And Donald Trump isn't saying a word. So all I can figure is it must have been the space aliens.
Yes, space aliens have once again saved us all from murdering, raping, job stealing little Camila.
Damn.... we sure dodged a bullet on that one.
And thanks to the space aliens that took the time to travel billions of light years from so so so very far away.
Thank you space aliens. And thank you president Donald Trump.
Donald trump. Keeping us all safe from caravans and anal probes. :D

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The probes I can handle. It’s the caravans that freak me out.

Last edited:

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
The probes I can handle. It’s the caravans that freak me out.

I owned a Ford Probe GT and it definitely could handle. Great underrated car. I do miss it on occasion.

ford-probe-gt-photo-609513-s-original.jpg

vs

Indeed, these things are flakey animals with brake lines that like to crumble. I too fear these things
2018-dodge-grand-caravan-interior-review-car-and-driver-photo-691535-s-original.jpg

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Fun fact...the Probe was originally going to be a next generation Mustang. But Mustang owners and dealers balked at the car when given a preview...so Ford released it as a different car.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I owned a Ford Probe GT and it definitely could handle. Great underrated car. I do miss it on occasion.
You are most kind. I had expected somebody would mention that assholes of my dimension had little to fear from probes.