Southern Decadence protest leader arrested for masturbating in a park

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 30, 2006
This one is funny, this guy associates himself with Savage, the biggest hypocrite closet case around who rails on and on about gay folks being dramatic when he himself has made a career on the radio being a drama queen hating on his own people riding the coatails of other semi famous homosexuals in the counterculture scene. Michael Weiner is a pathetic human with a lot of sad followers believing his projection bullshit.

I have lived in SF for a looong time, I hate (not) to break it to one of his biggest fanbois but your hero Michael Savage's hypocritical ass has been literally San Francisco's doorknob, everyone got a turn. ():)
You made an assumption with no basis in fact and twisted it into your usual ideologically twisted claptrap....why am I not surprised?

First of all, Doc Savage was a science detective in pulp fiction magazines written during the 30's and 40's...and secondly, I'm not a Michael Savage fan.

I've got a news flash for you Dr. Einstein...if there's anyone here who's being "pathetic"...it's you.

Last edited:

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
You made an assumption with no basis in fact and twisted it into your usual twisted ideological claptrap....why am I not surprised?

First of all, Doc Savage was a science detective in pulp fiction magazines written during the 30's and 40's...and secondly, I'm not a Michael Savage fan.

I've got a news flash for you Dr. Einstein...if there's anyone who's pathetic here...it's you.
Wait - Doc Savage doesn't refer to the creator of the Venture Brothers? Awww.

Although I agree with Michael Savage that a country is defined by its borders, language and culture, I too find him a completely reprehensible human being, full of hate. His radio show is far too negative for me to listen so I'm not really conversant on his views, though.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
doc_savage.jpg

Nov 30, 2006
Wait - Doc Savage doesn't refer to the creator of the Venture Brothers? Awww.

Although I agree with Michael Savage that a country is defined by its borders, language and culture, I too find him a completely reprehensible human being, full of hate. His radio show is far too negative for me to listen so I'm not really conversant on his views, though.
I really can't stand to listen to the guy so I'm not sure what he thinks either...if I hear him, Sean Hannity or Mark Levin I'm tuning to NPR in a heartbeat. Also not a big fan of the other conservative talk show ideologues...but I can at least tolerate them long enough to understand what their saying and the points they're trying to make.

Last edited: