Some drunk kids are having a loud party next door at 12:20 in the morning. What should I do?

lyssword

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2005
Originally posted by: Random Variable
Actually today is Friday, and tomorrow is Saturday. Nevermind. :eek:

Technically yes, but you still have to wake up friday, right?

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007
1.stop posting in ATOT
2. put on some clothes
3. join the party
4. hook up
5. make a thread in the Love and Relationships Forum

Dec 4, 2002
You should remember when you were 20 and a total jackass. Let them have their fun, then tomorrow talk to them so that on a weekday in the future the keep it down.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Mike
You should remember when you were 20 and a total jackass. Let them have their fun, then tomorrow talk to them so that on a weekday in the future the keep it down.
Some of us were boring. My parents never had to set a curfew for me because I never wanted to go anywhere. The guys in the other room in the apartment at college (2 bedrooms, 4 people) often didn't even know if I was there or not. No noise, no parties, no alcohol. So there. :p

Dec 4, 2002
Originally posted by: Jeff7
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Mike
You should remember when you were 20 and a total jackass. Let them have their fun, then tomorrow talk to them so that on a weekday in the future the keep it down.</end quote></div>Some of us were boring. My parents never had to set a curfew for me because I never wanted to go anywhere. The guys in the other room in the apartment at college (2 bedrooms, 4 people) often didn't even know if I was there or not. No noise, no parties, no alcohol. So there. :p

Nothing wrong with that, but if you don't party just realize that for some people that is fun.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Jeff7
You should remember when you were 20 and a total jackass. Let them have their fun, then tomorrow talk to them so that on a weekday in the future the keep it down.</end quote></div>Some of us were boring. My parents never had to set a curfew for me because I never wanted to go anywhere. The guys in the other room in the apartment at college (2 bedrooms, 4 people) often didn't even know if I was there or not. No noise, no parties, no alcohol. So there. :p</end quote></div>

Nothing wrong with that, but if you don't party just realize that for some people that is fun.

But their freedom to do so is limited when it adversely affects someone else. The right to quiet has a higher legal priority than does the right to make noise.

Dec 4, 2002
Originally posted by: Jeff7
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Jeff7
You should remember when you were 20 and a total jackass. Let them have their fun, then tomorrow talk to them so that on a weekday in the future the keep it down.</end quote></div>Some of us were boring. My parents never had to set a curfew for me because I never wanted to go anywhere. The guys in the other room in the apartment at college (2 bedrooms, 4 people) often didn't even know if I was there or not. No noise, no parties, no alcohol. So there. :p</end quote></div>

Nothing wrong with that, but if you don't party just realize that for some people that is fun.</end quote></div>

But their freedom to do so is limited when it adversely affects someone else. The right to quiet has a higher legal priority than does the right to make noise.

Sometimes proving that you're right isn't always the right thing to do. That being said, just b/c someone likes to party, doesn't give them a free asshole pass.

natep

Sep 27, 2005

As a current 20 y/o and total jackass, I suggest this.