Some 24 year old told me to STFU at a movie theater

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

damiano

Platinum Member
May 29, 2002
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: damiano
you are pretty funny actually (RD), my kind of guy...
I guess we would be insulting everybody together and starting a general fight against everyone else in the movie theatre then (could be fun!)...lol
Not likely. I also don't go around shoving things up other guys asses either. That's fmmcobalts MO!!

lol

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Gaard
HAHAHA
Translation..."Not bad for an old fart." :D

sure, why not! the next time i'm 25, i'll be 50, and i wonder what i'll look like. i hate getting older.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Originally posted by: Beast1284
I wouldn't have given you the benefit of having a STFU. I would just walk over and punch you square in the face. At least it would get your loud ass out of the theater holding your broken nose.
Both you and damiano wouold look funny walking around with your pocket protector shoved up yer arses:D

<==== damiano is smilling thinking he is being threatened by some 125 pounds geek
lol

125 LBS Geek:)

nice photo but thats Kris Kristofferson from Blade II. How do I know. I remember the movie cause I had to tell some people to STFU.

rahvin

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: rahvin
I wouldn't have given you the benefit of having a STFU. I would just walk over and punch you square in the face. At least it would get your loud ass out of the theater holding your broken nose.
Both you and damiano wouold look funny walking around with your pocket protector shoved up yer arses:D

<==== damiano is smilling thinking he is being threatened by some 125 pounds geek
lol

lol
ugly though :)
bwahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahha

I know you like talking out your a$$ but your attempt at talking smack is pathetic. Grow up little boy.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
wtf is wrong with YOU???
even the person of who i was joking understood it was a joke!!!
I grew up already...YOU need to mature and open your mind a bit!

You weren't joking, you were being insulting, then you realized after he posted the pic that he could kick your ass so you tried to shoved your nose so far up his ass your neck is brown. Pretend you didn't do that all you want but I've seen that shift in tone way to many times when confronted with reality. After you are a man and not a little boy you might realize how transparent your actions were.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: rudder

lol

nice photo but thats Kris Kristofferson from Blade II. How do I know. I remember the movie cause I had to tell some people to STFU.

another Pic of Kris Kristofferson sitting in front of my computer:)

Beau

Lifer
Jun 25, 2001
www.beauscott.com

lol

You're such a bad ass :D

damiano

Platinum Member
May 29, 2002

lol

lol
ugly though :)
bwahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahha

I know you like talking out your a$$ but your attempt at talking smack is pathetic. Grow up little boy.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
wtf is wrong with YOU???
even the person of who i was joking understood it was a joke!!!
I grew up already...YOU need to mature and open your mind a bit!

You weren't joking, you were being insulting, then you realized after he posted the pic that he could kick your ass so you tried to shoved your nose so far up his ass your neck is brown. Pretend you didn't do that all you want but I've seen that shift in tone way to many times when confronted with reality. After you are a man and not a little boy you might realize how transparent your actions were.

for real, chill out...
change of tone?
what did I say after I saw the pic?
that i thought he was ugly,
and for real man, you shouldn't take all this so seriously...
get a life!!! your agressivity shows that you really need to get laid...or something
(yes, there is something outside else in life besides your computer...)
and once again: I grew up already...YOU need to mature and open your mind a bit!

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Beau6183

lol

You're such a bad ass :D
I know, I'm Nationwide!!
rolleye.gif

rahvin

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999

lol

Furniture is a luxury you don't need outside that leather office chair isn't it? ;)

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

lol

Furniture is a luxury you don't need outside that leather office chair isn't it? ;)
That's my office. Why do I need a lot of funiture in there?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
You're too organized, Red. I just knew there was something anal about you. :p

Or did you clean up just for the pics? :)

deerslayer

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Nice office

I'm really suprised no one has popped in with the "Fighting on the internet..." pic yet!

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
sigh. eventually you will learn that it does NOT depend on size. i know guys who are 5'6" and can beat most of you in a fight. Training and work ethic means more then being 6'whatever and whocares lbs.

but it always makes me laugh when i see someone say stuff like "im 6'5" and 235 and can kick everyones ass! im the king of the world!" well something like that. talk is cheap on a furom.

heh i thought red dawn was younger. man to clean of an area. it needs some beer cans and stuff.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: waggy
sigh. eventually you will learn that it does NOT depend on size. i know guys who are 5'6" and can beat most of you in a fight. Training and work ethic means more then being 6'whatever and whocares lbs.

but it always makes me laugh when i see someone say stuff like "im 6'5" and 235 and can kick everyones ass! im the king of the world!" well something like that. talk is cheap on a furom.

heh i thought red dawn was younger. man to clean of an area. it needs some beer cans and stuff.
I was so much older then I'm younger than that now:)

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Electric Amish
I am 6'1" and 260... Try again.

hahahahahah
that's what i was saying,
red dawn is a little bit pretentious here...
lol lol lol

Ummm... I think you and Beast started it.

...also, fighting isn't about size, it's about intelligence.

amish

Intelligence can only get you so far. Once it gets to a certain point, size takes over. Unless of course your going to run your ass off, because I can gaurantee every person in this thread could outrun me.
I hear you don't sweat much for a fat guy though:) I bet you'd also win a Pie Eating contest

Actually fat people can't eat as much as smaller people because in big guys the fat around the stomach keeps the stomach from expanding while eating.

Are you kidding?

Remember those 5 for 5 deals at arby's?

I saw a gargantuan guy, who put away 4 of those things in one sitting!

Pastore

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by: ThePresence

What do you do for a livng?
I'm a Consultant/ Tech/ Gigolo
Also, is it really necessary to wear wrap around shades while staring at a computer monitor? :)
It is when I have those Window Blinds Open to the Back Yard. In addition, when you are as cool as I am the Sun Shines on you 7/24!!:)

I can't believe you just used that in context... I am sitting here emberassed for you, I really am.

besides...

ii
ii
ii
V