Solution for being between belt holes?

Sep 7, 2009
Man this is annoying.. I'm almost to the point of being able to go down a notch but not quite (my pants want to get bunched up) but if I let it out one hole then the front of my belt sags.

Is there a solution?

Edit:

Punching another is means ruining the belt. It's extremely obvious once you go up/down another size. I think I'm going to try safety pinning the front so it doesn't sag

Last edited:

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
pants.jpg

no really, wear suspenders
NSFW
http://www.pics.bbzzdd.com/search.php?q=suspenNSFW

Last edited:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
nail + hammer.

...where do you think those holes came from? Is there some rule preventing you from altering your own clothes as you see fit?

KeithP

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2000
Until you can loose a little more weight and move down a notch comfortably, fold your penis upward so it is between your waist and the belt. This should take up the extra slack you are currently experiencing.

-KeithP

seepy83

Platinum Member
Nov 12, 2003
Assuming that your belth is leather, the proper tool would be a Leather Punch.

Nov 7, 2000
make a new hole
wear a different belt
lose weight
gain weight
suspenders

i think that covers all your options

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Until you can loose a little more weight and move down a notch comfortably, fold your penis upward so it is between your waist and the belt. This should take up the extra slack you are currently experiencing.

-KeithP

lmfao

ktehmok

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2001

-KeithP

ROFL, Brilliant!

Seriously, it's only a belt. Are you worried about the resale value on it? Punch another hole & be comfortable.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
woven belts do not have holes... problem solved.

A woven belt is like a beacon that informs the rest of the room that a Dork is present--do not engage lest you be taken down with comments about Capt. Kirk and Ms. PacMan.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Man this is annoying.. I'm almost to the point of being able to go down a notch but not quite (my pants want to get bunched up) but if I let it out one hole then the front of my belt sags.

Is there a solution?

Edit:

Punching another is means ruining the belt. It's extremely obvious once you go up/down another size. I think I'm going to try safety pinning the front so it doesn't sag

WTF are you talking about? You think those holes weren't originally punched in the belt? JC man, learn how to solve a damn problem for once. This can't get any easier.