So you think it is cool to leave the suburbs and join Al-qaeda?

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
They were stoned when they signed up. They thought it was the Peace Corps.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
One terrorist took out another terrorist. That's one fewer terrorist that we have to worry about.

Let me try and explain to you why you appear to be completely crazy...

You are, on the one hand saying that terrorism is evil, and on the other completely justifying it. I just want you to make up your mind. This sounds, for all the world, like truthiness disease where conservative minds can rationalize anything they want based on disgust they experience in their tummies.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Let me try and explain to you why you appear to be completely crazy...

You are, on the one hand saying that terrorism is evil, and on the other completely justifying it. I just want you to make up your mind. This sounds, for all the world, like truthiness disease where conservative minds can rationalize anything they want based on disgust they experience in their tummies.

There is no point in any of his post where he "justifies", or tries to "justify" terrorism. This is your liberal mind making things up to fit into the preconceived notion you have.

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
They dont live in suburbs, most of them live in St. Louis projects worse than Somalia.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
There is no point in any of his post where he "justifies", or tries to "justify" terrorism. This is your liberal mind making things up to fit into the preconceived notion you have.

OK I know already that you can't think, but to me when somebody says its a good thing when one terrorists takes out another terrorist because there's one less terrorist to worry about, that is a flat out justification of terrorism. Now since the completely and totally utterly obvious is not something you can see when it's stares you right in the face, would you mind not making any further posts to me. You are an utter waste of time.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
I certainly would never consider joining Al-Quida, but many Americans who even consider doing so, receive help from the FBI which amounts to police entrapment. We have enough terrorism without the FBI running around creating more of it.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
You are, on the one hand saying that terrorism is evil, and on the other completely justifying it.

I didn't justify anything, I have no need to justify anything. Terrorism is evil, and if there's one fewer terrorist in the world to worry about that's better for everyone. Very simple, really, unless your mind is messed up with self hate :D

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
OK I know already that you can't think, but to me when somebody says its a good thing when one terrorists takes out another terrorist because there's one less terrorist to worry about, that is a flat out justification of terrorism. Now since the completely and totally utterly obvious is not something you can see when it's stares you right in the face, would you mind not making any further posts to me. You are an utter waste of time.

That's because you brain doesn't work. We already know that liberals brains are defective and have a tendency to bend the truth, yours is a special case of synapses misfiring so badly that it creates it's own "truth", which is unfortunately so far from reality it's sad.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
I didn't justify anything, I have no need to justify anything. Terrorism is evil, and if there's one fewer terrorist in the world to worry about that's better for everyone. Very simple, really, unless your mind is messed up with self hate :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PokerGuy, what a nasty thing to say about the founding fathers of the United States of America.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
If you take up arms against the US you are in for a world of hurt.....Or maybe you will be luck enough to not see it coming.

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
They dont live in suburbs, most of them live in St. Louis projects worse than Somalia.

Pray tell where are these projects in St. Louis that are worse than Somalia?

As a life-long St. Louisan, I am anxiously awaiting your obviously fact-based answer.

alzan

Zargon

Lifer
Nov 3, 2009
I certainly would never consider joining Al-Quida, but many Americans who even consider doing so, receive help from the FBI which amounts to police entrapment. We have enough terrorism without the FBI running around creating more of it.

not necessarily

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

'Terrorists terrorizing terrorists is good because there's one less terrorist' isn't justifying the use of terrorism only if you're brain dead.

You're problem is that you just don't like who you really are and so you will not see it even when you say who you are out loud for everybody else to hear, well everybody else, of course, but your fellow brain dead. Your problem is that you can't even understand what words mean.

Terrorism:

1. systematic use of violence and intimidation to achieve some goal

2. the act of terrorizing

3. the state of being terrorized

Justification:

1. a reason, fact, circumstance, or explanation that justifies or defends: His terrorism was ample justification for the terrorism used to take him out.

Now if you haven't justified the use of terror by terrorists to take a terrorist out, on what basis is it good that such was done. The good is good because it IS just and you call it good for that reason. So don't tell me you are totally stupid and call something good without feeling it's justified. And don't tell me that what you call good isn't the fact that a terrorist was killed. And don't tell me he wasn't killed by terrorists practicing terrorism. And there you have it, the ineluctable and incontrovertible fact that you have justified the use of terror.

So again we see the horrible mental illness that afflicts the conservative mind. Even total simple incontrovertible fact will be denied if it contradicts the delusions of conservative mental conditioning.

Get used to the fact that you're a God Damned terrorist and support the same deluded methodologies they do when the shoe is on the other foot.

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
Please tell where are these projects in St. Louis that are worse than Somalia?

As a life-long St. Louisan, I am anxiously awaiting your obviously fact-based answer.

alzan

ftfy,

No fact based shit here, just aggrandization of what I have heard on radio and TV.

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
How can it be a good thing when Muslims justify the killing of innocent Muslims in the name of Islam when the religion expressly forbids this?

Does the religion also forbid the killing of innocent non-Muslims?

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PokerGuy, what a nasty thing to say about the founding fathers of the United States of America.

You're seriously comparing founding fathers to those who wish to stone women to death and roll us back to 7th century in general? Founding fathers who wanted civil liberties democracy and individual rights to those who would take them?

:rolleyes:

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
You're seriously comparing founding fathers to those who wish to stone women to death and roll us back to 7th century in general? Founding fathers who wanted civil liberties democracy and individual rights to those who would take them?

:rolleyes:

It's Lemon Law dude, do you expect anything less from him?

JimKiler

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2002
'Terrorists terrorizing terrorists is good because there's one less terrorist' isn't justifying the use of terrorism only if you're brain dead.

You're problem is that you just don't like who you really are and so you will not see it even when you say who you are out loud for everybody else to hear, well everybody else, of course, but your fellow brain dead. Your problem is that you can't even understand what words mean.

Terrorism:

1. systematic use of violence and intimidation to achieve some goal

2. the act of terrorizing

3. the state of being terrorized

Justification:

1. a reason, fact, circumstance, or explanation that justifies or defends: His terrorism was ample justification for the terrorism used to take him out.

Now if you haven't justified the use of terror by terrorists to take a terrorist out, on what basis is it good that such was done. The good is good because it IS just and you call it good for that reason. So don't tell me you are totally stupid and call something good without feeling it's justified. And don't tell me that what you call good isn't the fact that a terrorist was killed. And don't tell me he wasn't killed by terrorists practicing terrorism. And there you have it, the ineluctable and incontrovertible fact that you have justified the use of terror.

So again we see the horrible mental illness that afflicts the conservative mind. Even total simple incontrovertible fact will be denied if it contradicts the delusions of conservative mental conditioning.

Get used to the fact that you're a God Damned terrorist and support the same deluded methodologies they do when the shoe is on the other foot.

He is reacting to a story which is not the same thing as being there when a terrorist kills another terrorist and cheers on the perpetrator. But you are not brain dead and already figured that out and are now just creating drama, no?

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
He is reacting to a story which is not the same thing as being there when a terrorist kills another terrorist and cheers on the perpetrator. But you are not brain dead and already figured that out and are now just creating drama, no?

I wouldn't be so sure about the "not brain dead" part. At no point did I justify, support or cheer on any terrorist. The bottom line is that one fewer terrorist is around to pose a threat to innocent people, and that's a good thing.