So who's at fault here? *UPDATED*

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Dec 10, 2005
Originally posted by: quasarsky
dude quit posting my pictures by naming them asshat. i will have u banned for that. edit your message or else. and i've taken about 10 classes on how to argue. you won't win buddy. i think thats why everyone here is mostly mad cause i'm shooting down their logic. oh well. blame tfinch. he started the thread.
mostly though blame people like yourself who need to have the last word.

Originally posted by: OdiN
Ooooh...let's have some fun then. I'm bored.

So..he says he's 24. Well his MySpace page the first blog is:

"I've been told I'm just like a little kid :)."

I believe that completely.

Asshat

College Graduate eh? They must not have English courses at the school you went to. That or you slept through them all.

Psych/Philosophy degree? *sigh*

You may be physically 24, but your IQ, Reasoning Skills and thought processes line up more with a 10 year old.

So you've taken classes on how to argue, but it looks as if you are losing in this thread....... Hope you can get your money back for that.

OdiN

Banned
Mar 1, 2000
dude quit posting my pictures by naming them asshat. i will have u banned for that. edit your message or else. and i've taken about 10 classes on how to argue. you won't win buddy. i think thats why everyone here is mostly mad cause i'm shooting down their logic. oh well. blame tfinch. he started the thread.

Oh..yeah have me banned by posting something that is already posted in a public place? Sure. Go ahead. Try it.

You've taken 10 classes on arguing and yet you've failed to come up with a single lucid argument in the entire thread?

You sound like a moron. You do not sound like an educated person at all. Sorry, but that's how it is. Maybe you should ask for a refund for your college tuition.

I also see on your page that you are mackin up on the 14 and 15 year olds......they are probably more your maturity level I guess.

orakle

Golden Member
Nov 28, 2002

Oh..yeah have me banned by posting something that is already posted in a public place? Sure. Go ahead. Try it.

You've taken 10 classes on arguing and yet you've failed to come up with a single lucid argument in the entire thread?

You sound like a moron. You do not sound like an educated person at all. Sorry, but that's how it is. Maybe you should ask for a refund for your college tuition.

I also see on your page that you are mackin up on the 14 and 15 year olds......they are probably more your maturity level I guess.

owned :p

Edit: Sorry, I meant owned, again.

The Batt?sai

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2005
HAHAHA

In the "What age do you act" test he got age 12 ROFL

yeah i'm happy with that. i still believe the world is a good place despite knuckle heads like u :)

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

Dec 10, 2005
HAHAHA

yeah i'm happy with that. i still believe the world is a good place despite knuckle heads like u :)

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

You've never worked in a grocery store, have you?

tfinch2

Lifer
Feb 3, 2004
HAHAHA

Is this turning into a chain letter now?

The Batt?sai

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2005
Originally posted by: Brainonska511
HAHAHA

yeah i have for 2 years when i was 16. i'm making almost 40,000 a year now. what about u?

tfinch2

Lifer
Feb 3, 2004
HAHAHA

yeah i have for 2 years when i was 16. i'm making almost 40,000 a year now. what about u?

You were whining in our PMs when we were talking price about how dirt poor you are. Don't try to start that crap now.

Dec 10, 2005
HAHAHA

Still in a grocery store, but then again, I'm only 17. But if you have ever worked in a grocery store, surely you cannot take a 'there is more good in the world then bad attitude'. But thinking about it further, it should be more along the lines of there is more stupid in the world than intelligence.

OdiN

Banned
Mar 1, 2000
Asshat 2

maybe cause ur dumb ass turned it into a ufo cause its floating in midair lol :-D

And yet another intelligent post....

EDIT: Oh I mean - "Yes yes...you ownzor at the arguing...I lost again damnit!"

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
. . . i've taken about 10 classes on how to argue.
More like 1 class on how to argue 10 times.

Hope you finally pass when you take it again. :p

Jaihahih

Dec 28, 2005
#

# You may think (or be convinced) this is a one time thing and wish to give them another chance.

Ok, but the problem is, many people may have the same hesitation. How many others who may have dealt with that same individual have thought the same thing and gone through the same wringer because of such actions by the same bad trader?

"But he's a nice guy" is not a reason not to leave a deserved bad eval.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The guys problems were solved. He found a way to receive a new unit. He left heat, because the deal was DONE in his mind. It was closed. He was going to get the scanner he wanted, and new too.

Neutral heat was not warrented however. Neutral is as good as a negative. Best bet would be positive heat, with a statement about how it didn't work but cannon replaced it anyways so no need for the extra hassle. Many of the people with 100+ heat, etc probably had a few quirks involved in their deals. The thing is that the only things the people leave in their evals are A++ trader, great guy, etc. If people left honest heat, detailing everything that that happened, the good and the bad, even if they were minor quirks that weren't deal breakers, Heatware would be a much reliable source rather than seeing just "blah blah blah, i'm trying ot fit my 10 words in" type of posts.

Also, retalitory heat should not be posted. Suggesting retalitory heat will leave a bad feeling in most trader's mind, because they know that if something goes wrong and they leave neutral/negative and it was warrented, you will defenetly retaliate against them.

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
This needs to be locked, its turning ugly. Please dont post any more pics of him plz, i still have to clean the beer off my lcd.

The Batt?sai

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2005
Originally posted by: tfinch2
HAHAHA

You were whining in our PMs when we were talking price about how dirt poor you are. Don't try to start that crap now.

i also told u i'm saving up to move out of virginia, maybe texas, just somewhere new. i dont' have much saved up cause i bought a car and got a few things for my computer (gonna wait till i've moved for that 45 inch sharp aquos i want to get plus dual core opty, gotta make sure i can find another good job too lol). i wanna have about 5-6 grand saved up before i move. so yes thats why. there's nothing wrong with spending most of your money. u could go anyday and then what. money can't come to heaven or hell with ya lol

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Jaihahih
#

# You may think (or be convinced) this is a one time thing and wish to give them another chance.

Ok, but the problem is, many people may have the same hesitation. How many others who may have dealt with that same individual have thought the same thing and gone through the same wringer because of such actions by the same bad trader?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The guys problems were solved. He found a way to receive a new unit. He left heat, because the deal was DONE in his mind. It was closed. He was going to get the scanner he wanted, and new too.

Neutral heat was not warrented however. Neutral is as good as a negative. Best bet would be positive heat, with a statement about how it didn't work but cannon replaced it anyways so no need for the extra hassle. Many of the people with 100+ heat, etc probably had a few quirks involved in their deals. The thing is that the only things the people leave in their evals are A++ trader, great guy, etc. If people left honest heat, detailing everything that that happened, the good and the bad, even if they were minor quirks that weren't deal breakers, Heatware would be a much reliable source rather than seeing just "blah blah blah, i'm trying ot fit my 10 words in" type of posts.

Also, retalitory heat should not be posted. Suggesting retalitory heat will leave a bad feeling in most trader's mind, because they know that if something goes wrong and they leave neutral/negative and it was warrented, you will defenetly retaliate against them.

WWYBYWB?

Here for less than a week telling us this...

Jaihahih

Dec 28, 2005
Originally posted by: buck
Originally posted by: Jaihahih
#

WWYBYWB?

Here for less than a week telling us this...

and this comment was made why?