So who will be #1 come the 2007-08 College Football season?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Thraxen

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
Originally posted by: monk3y
Their coach is absolute garbage. I firmly believe he lost them at least 2 games this year.

Thank God someone outside of Arkansas recognizes what an idiot he is. Nutt can't lead Arkansas to victory in the really big games. The vast majority of the state has wanted him gone for several years, but for some unknown reason the AD and the media love the guy. Arkansas has tons of talent at the moment, but they will continue to squander it away under Nutt :(

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by: Gnrslash4life
Itll be USC at #1 and probably Florida or Michigan at 2 and the other at 3. OSU will probably be top 5 as well. I wouldnt be surprised to see Penn St top 5 either.

USC
LSU
Michigan
Florida
Texas

Penn State and OSU will not be near the top five. Probably 9-12.

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Journer
UA

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!! our 38mil better get us a good season....OR ELSE >(!!!!!!!

I predict 7-5 or maybe 8-4 for SPUAT next year.

Otaking

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2000
Rutgers in the top 10, I reckon? And didn't the Big East have like 5 bowl wins? Hmm.

Top 5 is going to be something similar to what bignateyk said, minus Penn State, plus Arkansas.

TraumaRN

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2005
Michigan doesn't even deserve to be in the top 10. This coming from someone who bleeds Maize and Blue. They don't deserve it because nothing will change, they'll still play conservative and get out coached time and time again despite monster amounts of talent. Plus their defense wont be as good.

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Boise St beat Oregon St. who beat USC who beat Arkansas who beat Auburn who beat Florida, so Boise St. >> Florida.